Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump and Disclosure

Donald Trump and Disclosure

Donald Trump is something of a 'wildcard' as far as the UFO issue is concerned, he has yet to comment publicly on the subject. Inevitably though articles are already begining to appear and questions are being asked.

Will Obama drop the UFO bombshell prior to his departure? Will Donald Trump be Briefed? How might he handle the knowledge if he is?

Here's Richard Dolan's view:

The Disclosure Movement and Donald Trump

November 10, 2016
    Richard Dolan

"I was as surprised as anyone by the victory of Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. Like many other independent analysts, including most recently Julian Assange, I had been certain that the establishment would not allow a Trump presidency to happen.

For sure, the power elite closed ranks and did everything possible to ensure a victory for Clinton. This included not only the Democratic party (which previously played dirty pool against Bernie Sanders), but the entire mainstream media machine, the financial community, the EU, and even the Republican party itself. If nothing else, I had concluded that the media alone had done a sufficient job of demonizing Trump – multiple negative headlines daily for more than a year – to make him unelectable to the American people.... "

Continue reading: http://www.richarddolanpress.com/sin...d-Donald-Trump
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

This is also worth reading

http://www.presidentialufo.com/compo...e-ufo-briefing

Because I run the Presidents UFO Website I have been asked many times if Trump has been given the UFO briefing, and I was even contacted by people who thought they might avoid giving him the briefing. I said Trump probably got the briefing, but now I have my doubts.

In a just-published story by the Washington Post, it has been revealed that President-elect Truman has only had two intelligence briefings in the two weeks since the election. Mike Pence, on the other hand, had had almost daily briefings. Trump spokesperson Kellyanne Conway stated Trump Is Receiving Intelligence Info 'From A Number Of Sources...

I'm betting there will be no real disclosure. this will just be another way to manipulate people away from the really important issues!

We our selves are space travelers after all, we travel over 4.5 billion miles a solar year around the galactic plain... LOL https://astrosociety.org/edu/publica...1/howfast.html

One of the reasons I've always liked Zep's song Kashmir. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEcL...KkXFC3UuEsCZHA

"Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
    I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
    To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
    They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my ear
    But not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear
    Oh, oh.

Oh, I been flying... mama, there ain't no denyin'
    I've been flying, ain't no denyin', no denyin'

All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
    And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
    Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dream
    Heed the path that led me to that place, yellow desert stream
    My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon, I will return again
    Sure as the dust that floats high in June, when movin' through Kashmir.

Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails, across the sea of years
    With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear
    Ohh.

When I'm on, when I'm on my way, yeah
    When I see, when I see the way, you stay-yeah

Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, when I'm down...
    Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, well I'm down, so down
    Ooh, my baby, oooh, my baby, let me take you there

Let me take you there. Let me take you there"

I'm rather fearful that any disclosure may now be delayed by a few years, possibly as late as 2021. Though there is a chance that the aliens may be just as surprised or frightened by Trump's election as the rest of the world.
    Last edited by Wally; 12-03-2016 at 04:30 AM.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

I don't know that it matters.

When I look at peoples motivation for disclosure of a race that is far in advance of our own. I see some kind of hope for salvation.

Thing is, in every book of wisdom I have read produced by our species, they all seem to be saying the answer is already here, within us!

Everything has Buddha consciousness or holy spirit.

I'm not saying their aren't others out there but maybe they are waiting to see if we can or will wake up to our full collective potential?

better late than never eh.

Banned

David Wilcock on the latest on Disclosure

I watched this interview last night between George Noory and David Wilcock on Gaia TV filmed in October 2016 https://www.gaia.com/and was blown away with what David had to say here. I thought his comments on the Draco craft located in Earth's orbit and how they have super high technology on board that evidently has the capability to control our "mood" was particularly interesting.

I think this could deserve further discussion....

Here is the interview in full so feel free to download. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

It's surprising that nobody asked Trump about his thoughts on the UFO subject, (or if they did nobody told me about it). It would likely be rather interesting to hear what he has to say on it.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

aauc29t.jpg

This is what I like about Trump, he's such a loose cannon, whatever he does find
    out about Area 51, that info will eventually make its way to one
    of his tweets. So I think the potential is there for us to find out more than we currently know about
    the UFO cover-up than how its been with any other president or elected official for that matter.
    Last edited by A99; 12-05-2016 at 05:48 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Banned
    I can just imagine. If Trump actually knows "nothing" about the reality of Alien life engaging us here on Earth and...he is right now, getting an "earful" of all the sordid details...oh boy, I wonder how that will sit on his "yippy-yi-yey" personality profile.

My guess is we should see it in his facial features somehow.

This could get REALLY interesting!

Right, his facial expressions and body language alone will betray enough information for us to make some very worthwhile assumptions. Good point! This should be interesting! I agree! lol
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi