Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump and Disclosure

HA!
    Maybe Trump will appoint Robert Bigelow to somewhere in his cabinet!!!

President-elect Donald Trump’s administration should double NASA’s budget in the coming years and make plans for a human return to the moon and Mars, according to billionaire space entrepreneur Robert Bigelow.

Bigelow called Trump’s election an “early Christmas present for the country and for NASA” and called for the new president to pour money into the space program. The billionaire’s company, Bigelow Aerospace has even publically requested more money for NASA on Twitter.

“I propose that NASA should have, beginning in fiscal year 2019, an annual budget equal to at least one percent of total yearly federal spending,” Bigelow said, according to Space.com. The Obama administration, in its fiscal year 2017 budget proposal, requested $19 billion for NASA, less than half a percent of the overall request.

Bigelow said that the new economic growth and technologies generated by the space program would more than offset the costs of increased spending. The billionaire wants most of the new money to be spent on returning to the moon and preparing to visit Mars, and pledged that doing so would create new oppretunites for businesses on Earth.
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/21/th...-nasas-budget/

A lunar base could double as a commercial mining base for the moon's natural resources to be exploited and that, I'm sure, is one of the reason's why Trump thinks a moon base would be so appealing. Bigelow would be a natural choice to help head up a project like that and he may even establish a research team there to keep on the look out for UFOs and anomalous phenomena like he did at the Skinwalker ranch!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

In the case of Trump my thoughts are they likely will do all they can to keep him in the dark about the UFO subject. Even if he asked for a tour of area 51 I doubt they'd show him the parts where they keep the bodies or UFOs.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

They're not going to show Trump any aliens because he would threaten to deport them back from where ever they came from.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    A lunar base could double as a commercial mining base for the moon's natural resources to be exploited and that, I'm sure, is one of the reason's why Trump thinks a moon base would be so appealing. Bigelow would be a natural choice to help head up a project like that and he may even establish a research team there to keep on the look out for UFOs and anomalous phenomena like he did at the Skinwalker ranch!
    The last I heard, Bigelow was investing/researching inflatable orbital hotel rooms featuring marvelous views of earth. (seems a lofty ambition, no?)

note to self: reserve a room at that hotel when the polar caps have shrunk by another 9%.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

BTW, on Nov. 4th, I predicted on a forum that Donald Trump was going to win the
    election. I got that information from an EVP session I conducted where I asked
    which one, Clinton or Trump was going to win. I also had an inner eye vision of
    him winning the election in a meditation session at that time too.

Let's just say that I was not surprised that Trump won because the psychic information
    I was getting before hand from my controls was indeed very affirmative that
    he would be the winner of that election.

Here's a screenshot of that post. I started up a thread in that forum to feature
    that prediction. If anyone wants the link to this forum where I posted that prediction, please PM me and I'll give it to you.

Last edited by A99; 12-07-2016 at 04:04 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

So is there any chance that Trump and co. will facilitate an ET/UFO Disclosure event? No… and let me explain why.

By now it should be crystal clear to us that Big Oil is taking over Washington and Trump’s cabinet picks over the past couple of weeks reflect that, without question, as an utterly transparent, audacious and in-your-face certainty.

But before I go any further, let me preface this by listing Trumps’ picks for some of his most important positions in his cabinet to show you what I mean (and what you already know):
    1) Sec. of State: ExxonMobil Chief Executive Officer Rex Tillerson
    2) Energy Dept.: Rick Perry: former gov. of oil-rich Texas whose one claim to fame was his very public announcement that the Energy Dept. needs to be dismantled and shut down.
    3) Environmental Protection Agency: Scott Pruitt, a well-known advocate of the shale industry and climate-change skeptic
    4) Interior Dept.: Rep. Ryan Zinke, R-Montana and a former CEO of an oil and gas consulting firm.

Then there are his other appointments ranging from retired generals that moved on into energy related industry and top billionaire CEO executives from major financial institutions and other sectors of private industry.

These people are not political outsiders. Quite the contrary; they are the “super elite”. They are the ‘controllers’, the puppeteers, who run the show on the world-wide geopolitical front. They are the background music that makes the world go round and round....and they are the untouchable Bilderbergers who reign high from their crenelated castle towers and rule the world through the oil and banking industries; and the military/industrial complex.

Trump chose them in order to stay one step ahead of a congress that has an election coming up in 2 years where most of them have constituencies significantly populated by Clinton supporters; this supported by the fact that Clinton, as
    we know, won the popular vote.

Regardless that we now have a Republican congress and that Trumps’ cabinet is ultra-conservative, congress’ main concern will be to
    please each of their constituencies in order to win the next election to keep them in office. Constituencies comprised of former Clinton supporters and Republican moderates too.

This fact insures that none of Trumps policies ever make it past the drawing board. So to counteract that, Trump signed up the real behind the scene power-brokers to tap into those powerful outside forces that they are inherently connected to… to influence congress with the goal to make sure Trumps’ poll numbers remain strong so as to be re-elected again for a second term… and to push their own agenda’s that will help them to maintain and continue to perpetuate their world domination on the banking and oil front.

But back to why there will be no ET/UFO Disclosure in the Trump reign as president. The reason why there will be no Disclosure is because the very people who are in his administration including those working behind the scenes, are the very same ones suppressing ETs/Ufos Disclosure. The SUPER-ELITE! They are the cabal and the holder of secrets… and they will not allow any information to be released to the public that will imperil their power and their elite status in any way, shape or form.

One example of that is ET technology and their alternative energy sources. The cabal profits directly from fossil fuels but the list goes on and on as to why they continue to keep from the public what they know about our visitors and their technology. In Trump, they have themselves a true comrade and friend who made the deal of the century where all parties involved will continue to control, rule and prosper.
    Last edited by A99; 12-16-2016 at 06:26 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

In a nutshell there is no disclosure without free energy, free energy means the death of the petro dollar.

It's very simple why the US is the one holding the disclosure lid down, free energy means the end of the US power elite & their Arab chums who would be back herding goats overnight.

Just thinking out loud here how all of that brings us back to Russia, and the bans on Russian oil in the US and Europe as part of the sanctions.
    Under a Trump presidency, those sanctions are likely to be lifted in the US, which will strengthen the ruble, etc.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin