Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump and Disclosure

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    The "Big Problem"? Certainly a lot of possibilities. Some good ones are listed in this thread.

While Disclosure might be one, I'd vote for a much broader issue that also includes Disclosure.
    From Dr. Greer's Presidential Briefing, to then incoming new President Obama:

A BIG problem that President Eisenhower warned us about. The MIC appears to have thrown off the yoke of civilian oversight.

and US Senator Inouye seemed to confirm our fears with this statement:

Big problem indeed.
    Good luck President Trump, busting up this self-serving group.
    Suspect E.T./E.T. Tech would only be ONE of many secret projects public money unaccountably funds.
    IMHO, forcing an accounting of every last penny of public funding that finances black projects would be a good start.
    Well, early on, Trump, threatening to dump two or three major defense contracts sure got some back peddling from some of the MIC and not to mention WALL STREET . . . the root of much evil IMO.

Now shenanigans from the White house with Israel and Russia, seems like deliberately leaving a messy walkway for an incoming President who is more business then politics.

On the other hand Trump has had decades of problem solving, maybe this will pan-out.

I've always maintained that disclosure will only come from ETs/Aliens at their desire.
    Last edited by epo333; 12-29-2016 at 10:50 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Well, early on, Trump, threatening to dump two or three major defense contracts sure got some back peddling from some of the MIC and not to mention WALL STREET . . . the root of much evil IMO.

Now shenanigans from the White house with Israel and Russia, seems like deliberately leaving a messy walkway for an incoming President who is more business then politics.

On the other hand Trump has had decades of problem solving, maybe this will pan-out.

I've always maintained that disclosure will only come from ETs/Aliens at their desire.

I suspect at this point, Mr. Trump really knows very little about the reality of ET. He has quite a "readable" face for someone in such enigmatic business circles. IMO, if and when he is briefed, we will notice a very different man in public light, a face of to overnight. I for one will be keeping an eye out on those facial wrinkles.

The Black Budget alone is staggering and I find it almost impossible to imagine the billions of dollars. Imagine the waste and corruption that goes with that. Have a good look at this scroll down really good breakdowns http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv.../black-budget/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GusB View Post
    The Black Budget alone is staggering and I find it almost impossible to imagine the billions of dollars. Imagine the waste and corruption that goes with that. Have a good look at this scroll down really good breakdowns http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv.../black-budget/
    As staggering as those numbers are, at least there are numbers available (thanks for sharing that eye-opening link GusB).
    The Special Access Programs (SAP) that handle Top Secret/Sensitive Complemented Information (TS/SCI) are the ones that should concern us all.

"We can't tell you what we are spending your money on, because you don't need to know. Trust us."!?!?
    Sorry but if it is my/Tax Payer money, I (or my elected government representative) DO need to know.

While secrecy can be important to maintaining a program's integrity, IMO sacrificing civilian oversight should not be an option.
    Congress and the President SHALL be in the loop on EVERY program that is (or was) publicly funded (including ET/ET Tech research).
    IMO, no exceptions.
    Let's hope President Trump is up to the task of returning accountability to the people.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by GusB View Post
    I have a member of my family who works for one of these agencies. The CIA especially is very ubiquitous. The operating budgets cited on that link are only the tip of the iceberg and you can interpret that any way you want.

But as for this current situation with Russia's hacking into the DNC and Podesta's emails, one would think that with all the money that goes into our intelligence agencies in this country, they would have caught on to Russia's involvement in that -- even before they started doing that. They could have intervened and stopped it, but they didn't. Think about that. And then the fact that they waited so long to finally report it to non-intelligence officials and the media, raises red flags to me. Then, of course, there was that little matter of how v.v. strange the Dir. of the FBI behaved wrt Clinton's private server and so on... and on and on.... red flags, once again.

As for Trump/Disclosure... Trump is such a loose cannon, anything can happen. Keep an eye on Twitter because, who knows?... maybe he'll slip something in there to give us more information than we presently have on that.
    Last edited by A99; 12-30-2016 at 06:19 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    I suspect at this point, Mr. Trump really knows very little about the reality of ET. He has quite a "readable" face for someone in such enigmatic business circles. IMO, if and when he is briefed, we will notice a very different man in public light, a face of to overnight. I for one will be keeping an eye out on those facial wrinkles.
    When watching clips from that Leslie Stahl interview of Trump she did for 60 Minutes it struck me that his eyes looked incredibly baggy. Whether that is due to stress or just old age though I don't know, so make of it what you will.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Are there orange ETs? Perhaps he is one?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Are there orange ETs? Perhaps he is one?

There's Orin-gee!

OT Image removed by Moderator.

Blog Entries
    MOD WARNING.
    Longeyes, M-Albion-3D. You gentlemen are OFF TOPIC.

Not just for the thread, but for this Forum.
    Continued violations of T&C may result in suspension.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

As time goes by, I think Donald Trump will eventually 'look-in' to the topic of UFOs, if he hasn't done that already; wrt his meetings of those from the intelligence community thus far. I mean, look at it this way... who isn't curious about UFOs when it has already been established that they exist and that, at least according to polls conducted in 2012, 36% of Americans believe in UFOs?

It's too early for him to reveal that to the public but I do believe that eventually he will twitter about his inquiries on that topic where he may even reveal new information on it too though maybe not intentionally.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi