Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Donald Trump and Disclosure

Wasn't Carter the first POTUS to come out about having seen a UFO, I mean that really was kind of a disclosure, wasn't it? Or is the definition of disclosure in this thread about activity between aliens and the our government and or world govs?

Another question I have to ask myself is; if they are are participating in "activities" and it became known would there not be possibility of serious sociological repercussions? In other words can the general public handle the truth? I have my doubts!

Good Bye Everyone is was nice being here, Im off to other things.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    Wasn't Carter the first POTUS to come out about having seen a UFO, I mean that really was kind of a disclosure, wasn't it? Or is the definition of disclosure in this thread about activity between aliens and the our government and or world govs?

Another question I have to ask myself is; if they are are participating in "activities" and it became known would there not be possibility of serious sociological repercussions? In other words can the general public handle the truth? I have my doubts!
    President Carter did indeed report a sighting. As did President Regan, a few years earlier.
    But disclosure in the context of this thread would be about "confirmed ET Presence" information, previously unreleased to the public, being presented to the new POTUS Donald Trump. Who then decides the public has a right to know, and declassifies the information making it publicly available.
    There are other forms of disclosure (leaks, etc.), but outside the scope of this discussion/topic.

We can hope, right?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

There are other forms of disclosure (leaks, etc.), but outside the scope of this discussion/topic.
    With all due respect, I think this new perimeter for this thread is too limiting because who's to say that some leaks are in fact intentional leaks... hence a form of disclosure any way you look at it.
    Last edited by A99; 02-01-2017 at 03:04 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Perhaps the name of this thread should be changed to 'Donald Trump and Formal/Official Disclosure'.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Due to difficulty staying on topic, and a bit of overheating, this thread is locked until further notice.

Thank you.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008