Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump and Disclosure

I agree with you that Trump will be too busy with other major issues to be able to address UFO Disclosure.

But there's always a chance that his polls will dip so low that he will try to get the conspiracist community's attention by initiating Disclosure on some level to get that demographic vote when re-election time comes around. Many in that community already played a sig. role in getting him elected so there's no reason why he won't call on that demographic again for their vote... and he certainly would get it if he got the ball rolling for Disclosure.
    Last edited by A99; 12-17-2016 at 06:15 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Mate I'm ropable about this. Obama with the 2008 campaign had a small glimmer of HOPE that disclosure could happen under him. He talked about green collar jobs, the need to develop new industries that would not destroy the Earth. BLAH BLAH BLAH he ends up Fracking your country to pieces and decides not to do ET Disclosure because of Petro Geo Political issues that are the very reasons why Earth is in it's current dire situation. WTF! Where is this so called enlighten decision making that was suppose to rise above the stupidity of the past..... F**K!

Now we have this orange orangutan for a president who refuses intelligence briefings, who is currently trying to say "Your Fired" to the Chinese in the South China Sea.

John Podesta's attempts to create the climate for Disclosure has failed and it should be understood that the main reason now is because of Obama.

We are at the start of catastrophic climate change and ET must be looking down at us from there Free Energy UFOs that could probably power a small city saying "Check these monkeys out".

This is just beyond ridiculous.

G

I go as far back to when fondue sets were the height of sophistication. And when I follow the timeline from that point to where we are now, your insights in your post are right on target. I couldn’t have said it better.

The best we can hope for is that in the midst of all of this chaos, the truth will accidentally reveal itself in wonderful living color. For this reason, I’m confident that disclosure, at least on some level, is just around the corner.
    Last edited by A99; 12-18-2016 at 05:27 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Catastrophic Climate Change has started and I suspect ETs will continue to watch us like they always have. We are lead by halfwits or the best of our leaders are corrupted by power that lead them being paid out in a tax haven like the Cayman Islands. We have had leaders here in Australia that one day they say "Climate Change is the great moral challenge of our Generation" the next day they can't run away fast enough. THEN giving corporate welfare to companies that destroy the air we breath and continue to snub their noses at us and our elected leaders.

Here I am in Australia the country with the most amount of SUN and one of the most pathetic solar industries in the world...WHAT A LOAD OF BS.

If I was to talk to ETs I would beg them to give me the power SHOOT half these leaders in the back of the head like they deserve.

UNBELIEVABLE that we have to sit here and watch this S**T go by day after day year after F**KEN year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GusB View Post
    Catastrophic Climate Change has started and I suspect ETs will continue to watch us like they always have. We are lead by halfwits or the best of our leaders are corrupted by power that lead them being paid out in a tax haven like the Cayman Islands. We have had leaders here in Australia that one day they say "Climate Change is the great moral challenge of our Generation" the next day they can't run away fast enough. THEN giving corporate welfare to companies that destroy the air we breath and continue to snub their noses at us and our elected leaders.

Here I am in Australia the country with the most amount of SUN and one of the most pathetic solar industries in the world...WHAT A LOAD OF BS.

If I was to talk to ETs I would beg them to give me the power SHOOT half these leaders in the back of the head like they deserve.

UNBELIEVABLE that we have to sit here and watch this S**T go by day after day year after F**KEN year.
    MOD WARNING
    While I do appreciate your level of frustration GusB, threats of physical violence are a violation of ToS & Puts your membership at risk of suspension.
    Please refrain from further reference (humorous or otherwise) to assassinations.

We live in a world that includes unstable people.
    Let's make an effort to avoid Unintended Consequences.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Oh yeah I forgot about that! White people are really dangerous in American. Don't worry won't happen again...just hit tipping point with this whole mess were in.

Kennedy made speeches, often considered as cryptic hints. He was assassinated.
    Johnson kept his mouth shut.
    Nixon kept his mouth shut.
    Ford difficult to pin-down. He had an interest in the subject.
    Carter had an interest in alien life and UFO sighting. There was hope he would go public with what the US government knew.
    Reagan had a UFO sighting and commented about "what if there was an alien invasion?"
    Bush Sr kept his mouth shut, until recently with that off-the-cuff comment.
    Clinton joked and danced around the subject.
    Bush Jr kept his mouth shut.
    Obama joked about the subject, offering veiled hints.

Over the years there was speculation Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama would go public to halt a US election, and or to leave a legacy. Didn't happen...

Which brings us to Trump... At the time of this posting, Trump was president-elect and not in office. Unless there are unforeseen events, he will likely take office.

"If Trump is brought into the loop, can he he keep his mouth shut?"

Were Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Bill Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama in the loop? There is circumstantial evidence, if not fully in the loop than partly.

Can Trump be president and not in the loop? Yes...

A simple notation...

Hillary Clinton was asked about the subject of UFO/UAPs, aliens and government cover-ups on the campaign trail - no one asked Trump about it.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 12-18-2016 at 08:49 PM.

Hey Gus, what makes you think half our leaders are ok ?

It's a racket !! Everything is the reverse of what you are told, Gadafi for example was a fantastic ruler, yet our press painted him as an evil despot & then we murdered him & destroyed Libya.

Clearly half was being too kind

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Kennedy made speeches, often considered as cryptic hints. He was assassinated.
    Johnson kept his mouth shut.
    Nixon kept his mouth shut.
    Ford difficult to pin-down. He had an interest in the subject.
    Carter had an interest in alien life and UFO sighting. There was hope he would go public with what the US government knew.
    Reagan had a UFO sighting and commented about "what if there was an alien invasion?"
    Bush Sr kept his mouth shut, until recently with that off-the-cuff comment.
    Clinton joked and danced around the subject.
    Bush Jr kept his mouth shut.
    Obama joked about the subject, offering veiled hints.

Over the years there was speculation Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama would go public to halt a US election, and or to leave a legacy. Didn't happen...

Which brings us to Trump... At the time of this posting, Trump was president-elect and not in office. Unless there are unforeseen events, he will likely take office.

"If Trump is brought into the loop, can he he keep his mouth shut?"

Was Hillary Clinton shut-down because of her promise to look into UFO/UAPs?

John Podesta has been pushing for Disclosure for years.

Recently, the Clintons and Podesta were demonized. Demonizing people discussing Disclosure is a tactic used in the past.

Were Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Bill Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama in the loop? There is circumstantial evidence, if not fully in the loop than partly.

Can Trump be president and not in the loop? Yes...

A simple notation...

Hillary Clinton was asked about the subject of UFO/UAPs, aliens and government cover-ups on the campaign trail - no one asked Trump about it.
    Trump is a Narcissistic fool. The Military must be looking at this twit saying "won't be telling him s**t or he will tweet it"