Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump and Disclosure

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykotronik View Post
    Hey Gus, what makes you think half our leaders are ok ?

It's a racket !! Everything is the reverse of what you are told, Gadafi for example was a fantastic ruler, yet our press painted him as an evil despot & then we murdered him & destroyed Libya.
    This is NOT a politics thread.
    Anymore Off Topic posts and the thread will be locked.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Kennedy made speeches, often considered as cryptic hints. He was assassinated.
    Johnson kept his mouth shut.
    Nixon kept his mouth shut.
    Ford difficult to pin-down. He had an interest in the subject.
    Carter had an interest in alien life and UFO sighting. There was hope he would go public with what the US government knew.
    Reagan had a UFO sighting and commented about "what if there was an alien invasion?"
    Bush Sr kept his mouth shut, until recently with that off-the-cuff comment.
    Clinton joked and danced around the subject.
    Bush Jr kept his mouth shut.
    Obama joked about the subject, offering veiled hints.

Over the years there was speculation Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama would go public to halt a US election, and or to leave a legacy. Didn't happen...

Which brings us to Trump... At the time of this posting, Trump was president-elect and not in office. Unless there are unforeseen events, he will likely take office.

"If Trump is brought into the loop, can he he keep his mouth shut?"

Were Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Bill Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama in the loop? There is circumstantial evidence, if not fully in the loop than partly.

Can Trump be president and not in the loop? Yes...

A simple notation...

Hillary Clinton was asked about the subject of UFO/UAPs, aliens and government cover-ups on the campaign trail - no one asked Trump about it.
    Interesting point Casper.
    Why do you think nobody ask Mr Trump about disclosure during the campaign?

I don't know about the "fool" part Gus, but I'd agree Mr Trump probably appears unreliable to military people that have to consider if he "needs to know" about ET.
    Guessing best case, they will take a wait and see/maybe brief him later, after a little OJT.
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    @Gus. I have recently downloaded AU sightings archives, reading thru them as time permits.
    Sorry to say I'm not up on politics down under (as it directly relates to disclosure).

How is your current Administration dealing with disclosure?
    Anything working particularly well?
    Perhaps lessons learned that can be applied to our in coming President?
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Kennedy made speeches, often considered as cryptic hints. He was assassinated.
    Johnson kept his mouth shut.
    Nixon kept his mouth shut.
    Ford difficult to pin-down. He had an interest in the subject.
    Carter had an interest in alien life and UFO sighting. There was hope he would go public with what the US government knew.
    Reagan had a UFO sighting and commented about "what if there was an alien invasion?"
    Bush Sr kept his mouth shut, until recently with that off-the-cuff comment.
    Clinton joked and danced around the subject.
    Bush Jr kept his mouth shut.
    Obama joked about the subject, offering veiled hints.

Over the years there was speculation Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama would go public to halt a US election, and or to leave a legacy. Didn't happen...

Which brings us to Trump... At the time of this posting, Trump was president-elect and not in office. Unless there are unforeseen events, he will likely take office.

"If Trump is brought into the loop, can he he keep his mouth shut?"

Were Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Bill Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama in the loop? There is circumstantial evidence, if not fully in the loop than partly.

Can Trump be president and not in the loop? Yes...

A simple notation...

Hillary Clinton was asked about the subject of UFO/UAPs, aliens and government cover-ups on the campaign trail - no one asked Trump about it.
    You must be aware that George H. W. Bush ("Bush 41"), was Director of Central Intelligence (1976–77) and most likely fully briefed on UFO/ET situation at the time. Also a pilot in the USN.

In 1976 Ford brought Bush back to Washington to become Director of Central Intelligence (DCI), replacing William Colby.[37] He served in this role for 357 days, from January 30, 1976, to January 20, 1977.[38] The CIA had been rocked by a series of revelations, including those based on investigations by the Church Committee regarding illegal and unauthorized activities by the CIA, and Bush was credited with helping to restore the agency's morale.[39] In his capacity as DCI, Bush gave national security briefings to Jimmy Carter both as a Presidential candidate and as President-elect, and discussed the possibility of remaining in that position in a Carter administration,[40] but did not do so. He was succeeded by Deputy Director of Central Intelligence E. Henry Knoche, who served as acting Director of Central Intelligence until Stansfield Turner was confirmed.
    I'll bet he invested heavily into the Military Industrial complex (or family members) during the Star War Defense Initiative of Ronald Reagan.

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    @Gus. I have recently downloaded AU sightings archives, reading thru them as time permits.
    Sorry to say I'm not up on politics down under (as it directly relates to disclosure).

How is your current Administration dealing with disclosure?
    Anything working particularly well?
    Perhaps lessons learned that can be applied to our in coming President?
    Their is no appetite for disclosure in Australia when America leads the issue.

Who's to say that Clinton didn't lose the election due to her campaign promises to find out more about UFOs and Area 51 if elected?

How many times after Nov. 8th did we hear top media and political pundits say "I was just as surprised as anyone else that Trump won!"

The fact is, everyone and I mean everyone, including those from across the political aisle, predicted that she would win. Yet, amazingly, she lost.

Clinton's a special case because she was going into that office as the spouse of a previous president whom we KNOW knows more about UFOs and Area 51 than he was letting on. Therefore, we can surmise that Bill must have passed on some of that information to her giving her enough confidence to give the public the impression that she was serious about the subject. She wouldn't have presented herself that way if that wasn't the case and she wouldn't have made those UFO campaign promises if that wasn't the case either.

So something is going on here where we have to ask the question, did the military and the CIA intervene in such a way that resulted in Russia's unprecedented successful hack into the DNC and Podesta's emails?

Why did it take the CIA until after the election to announce that Russia was behind those hacks instead of before the election when they already knew that?

And how can we explain the Director of the CIA's unusual behavior prior to the election concerning Clinton's email issues?

There are a lot of questions here... many more than what I've just stated, that we should be asking about all of this.
    Last edited by A99; 12-19-2016 at 12:59 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

If you think that I'm overplaying the importance of Clinton's promises that she would seek disclosure of classified information on UFOs and Area 51 if elected as president, think again.

A Reminder

What we know and what most of the general public is not yet aware of are the implications of disclosure and how our world will change in many unprecedented and dramatic ways if disclosure were to become a reality.

Of course, I'm speaking to the choir here but nevertheless let me remind you what the effects of disclosure will have on our world if many of our assumptions (and in our case, many confirmed facts too) about UFOs, ET's, free-energy and Area 51 turned out to be true where that information would then be released to the public.

Think of how disclosure will have an absolutely staggering effect in altering those paradigm's that humanity has been operating from since time memorial. And how it will have a profound effect on every established human institution in existence; not to mention access to back-engineered ET technology and what effects that will have on our world that go far beyond what we can even imagine.

There are plenty of books on this topic so I don't need to go any further but the point I'm trying to make here is that there are forces out there that will do everything in their power to prevent disclosure of information concerning UFOs and that they may have perceived Clinton to be a viable threat to that contention; including her potential ability to upset the apple-cart in untold ways.

In short, I'm proposing that the ones who have that classified information on UFOs in their possession, intervened in this past presidential election with the goal of crowning Trump as the victor.
    Last edited by A99; 12-19-2016 at 04:26 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Correction: wrt post #46:
    "And how can we explain the Director of the CIA's unusual behavior prior to the election concerning Clinton's email issues?"
    Note: I meant to say the Director of the FBI, not the CIA... this in regards to Clinton's personal email server when she was Sec. of State.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Something else I wanted to bring up... it has to do with how every presidential candidate in the modern era inevitably gets asked if they are for or against UFO disclosure. And, as far as I know, all of those candidates who then went on to win the election usually answered that question in one way or another, except for Trump who would always ignore the question and not answer it.

Nevertheless, I've always found it interesting that someone like Trump who never hesitates to give his opinion on anything, oddly enough would be absolutely silent whenever anybody would ask him about UFOs in public. That would be so unlike him to be that way, yet, even though he claimed to be a "seeker of truth", that's how he was when it came to UFO disclosure questions.

Considering that so many in the conspiracist community were supporting his candidacy, one would think that he would have answered questions about UFO disclosure to attract even more voters from that demographic; a demographic that this so-called 'seeker of truth' actively pursued. Yet, he never would answer any of those UFO questions posed by his supporters at his rallies either. He would, in fact, walk right past whomever was asking him a question about that and completely ignore them.

Silence on 'seeker of truth' issues is not Trumps 'normal' so, to me, it's a red flag that may indicate that he's got his own inside information about UFOs that he received from one of the generals he was working with in his campaign. He was probably sworn to secrecy about that information, which explains his complete silence on UFO disclosure, but nevertheless, it all comes down to Trump's allegiance to the super-elite as indicated by those he appointed for his cabinet and so on and so on...

Last edited by A99; 12-19-2016 at 07:09 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Correction: wrt post #46:
    "And how can we explain the Director of the CIA's unusual behavior prior to the election concerning Clinton's email issues?"
    Note: I meant to say the Director of the FBI, not the CIA... this in regards to Clinton's personal email server when she was Sec. of State.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Something else I wanted to bring up... it has to do with how every presidential candidate in the modern era inevitably gets asked if they are for or against UFO disclosure. And, as far as I know, all of those candidates who then went on to win the election usually answered that question in one way or another, except for Trump who would always ignore the question and not answer it.

Nevertheless, I've always found it interesting that someone like Trump who never hesitates to give his opinion on anything, oddly enough would be absolutely silent whenever anybody would ask him about UFOs in public. That would be so unlike him to be that way, yet, even though he claimed to be a "seeker of truth", that's how he was when it came to UFO disclosure questions.

Considering that so many in the conspiracist community were supporting his candidacy, one would think that he would have answered questions about UFO disclosure to attract even more voters from that demographic; a demographic that this so-called 'seeker of truth' actively pursued. Yet, he never would answer any of those UFO questions posed by his supporters at his rallies either. He would, in fact, walk right past whomever was asking him a question about that and completely ignore them.

Silence on 'seeker of truth' issues is not Trumps 'normal' so, to me, it's a red flag that may indicate that he's got his own inside information about UFOs that he received from one of the generals he was working with in his campaign. He was probably sworn to secrecy about that information, which explains his complete silence on UFO disclosure, but nevertheless, it all comes down to Trump's allegiance to the super-elite as indicated by those he appointed for his cabinet and so on and so on...

Trump will now be in a situation where his family can be threatened if he discloses anything classified. Plus he is not even there yet!!!

Given time to learn the ropes, he may develope a path to disclosure later. Knowledge is power . . . now for him, power maybe knowledge!

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Why did it take the CIA until after the election to announce that Russia was behind those hacks instead of before the election when they already knew that?
    From what I remember I think that Obama may have mentioned Russia's involvement, but that was the same day the "Access Hollywood" tapes came out and eclipsed most other media. So in the end that release may have ended up actually helping trump more than hurting him.

As for Obama not disclosing, I can't exactly say I blame him considering that he has a wife and two teenage daughters that they could threaten. If they killed Kennedy, then they surely would have posed a serious risk to his family.

As of now I think our only hope for disclosure is if it is done by the aliens. And they may have some sort of "prime directive" that prevents them from openly interfering in the affairs of primitive cultures (IE us).

But if we end up pushing our environment to the breaking point then might they end up intervening if not to save humanity then to at least save the planet Earth?
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.