Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump and Disclosure

What we know now…. Trump believes in the existence of ET’s. [this is not a joke]

Trump most likely has had conversations about aliens with his advisor's already because there’s no way to avoid that topic when discussing Europa. In fact, recently, he even announced to the media that he wants to scratch NASA’s Mars program and go to Europa instead.

So even though he debunks climate change regardless that scientists the world over are saying that it’s real, that it’s catastrophic and that it’s happening now at an unprecedented pace… he apparently DOES believe scientists when they say that Europa is Earth-like and may harbor underwater alien life.

So there you have it. Trump DOES apparently believe that aliens exist!!!

He has also spelled out specific plans for mining valuable minerals from the asteroid belt, visiting Europa (one of Jupiter’s moons which are believed to be a likely habitat for extra-terrestrial life) and perhaps even discovering planets close to our solar system which is home to alien life forms.
    Here’s a link about Trumps plans for NASA: http://www.disclose.tv/news/trump_to..._europa/136526
    Last edited by A99; 12-19-2016 at 08:10 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Apologize... I forgot about that video of Trump ignoring the question regarding UFOs and aliens.

It's so odd that he's so silent about UFOs especially when Podesta invited anyone to ask Hillary about disclosure ... anytime while she was campaigning.

Nor, at least to my knowledge, has he mocked Clinton about talking about disclosure on the campaign trail either.

Considering that nothing was sacred with Trump as far as making fun of her where he never passed up the opportunity to do that... when comes to UFOs though, he clams up, he's silent while at the same time giving a little smirk.

This is raising red flags for me. He's acting like he knows something but is
    under oath to keep quiet about it.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    It's so odd that he's so silent about UFOs especially when Podesta invited anyone to ask Hillary about disclosure ... anytime while she was campaigning.

Nor, at least to my knowledge, has he mocked Clinton about talking about disclosure on the campaign trail either.

Considering that nothing was sacred with Trump as far as making fun of her where he never passed up the opportunity to do that... when comes to UFOs though, he clams up, he's silent while at the same time giving a little smirk.

This is raising red flags for me. He's acting like he knows something but is
    under oath to keep quiet about it.
    "My mommy said , son, never ever trust anyone who talks to you looking from the corner of their eyes"!

So far, she's been right every time. The short on this, is the so-called "people" who evidently are telling Trump "this is National security blah blah blah", are the very same people that Trump was to go to Washington and "DRAIN!".

MY RESPONSE, "GRAB HIS FEET AND HOLD THEM AT THE FIRE'S EDGE AND NAME NAMES"!

Now we're talking! Thanks for your feedback, I totally agree!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Banned
    Off topic post deleted by moderator
    Last edited by calikid; 12-20-2016 at 03:17 PM. Reason: OT & Fake news post deleted

Interesting and useful information.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    POST DELETE BY MOD AS OFF TOPIC
    What a load of bollocks.
    Last edited by calikid; 12-20-2016 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Original "quoted" post delete by MOD as OT

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Interesting and useful information.
    POST DELETED AS OT & FAKE NEWS by MODERATOR
    Last edited by calikid; 12-20-2016 at 03:21 PM. Reason: removed Fake News/OT post

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    What a load of bollocks.
    QUOTED POST DELETED AS OFF TOPIC & FAKE NEWS by Moderator
    Last edited by calikid; 12-20-2016 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Deleted as OT & Fake News.