Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Through The Great Wilderness

Walking Through The Great Wilderness

This life is a great wilderness lacking understanding the many mysteries of the ages. A vast wilderness of doubts,questions,trials and tribulations that mold us into the souls we are, as well as who we will become. Into this great wilderness we all came and one day through the giant maze of life a path will finally lead us to the promise land of understanding.

We all must seek to find. Without questions whether inward or outward how can we receive answers?

My hope is this thread will cover many areas of past,present and beyond as we weave our way through the great wilderness. The earth our home as well as the universe and realms not seen by human eyes hold all the answers. Piece by piece the puzzle snaps together.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaRZ View Post
    This life is a great wilderness lacking understanding the many mysteries of the ages. A vast wilderness of doubts,questions,trials and tribulations that mold us into the souls we are, as well as who we will become. Into this great wilderness we all came and one day through the giant maze of life a path will finally lead us to the promise land of understanding.

We all must seek to find. Without questions whether inward or outward how can we receive answers?

My hope is this thread will cover many areas of past,present and beyond as we weave our way through the great wilderness. The earth our home as well as the universe and realms not seen by human eyes hold all the answers. Piece by piece the puzzle snaps together.
    Agreed, and eloquently spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaRZ View Post

Ahhh . . .

A refreshing view point . . . Thank You ScaRZ . . .

Thanks for starting up this thread ScaRZ! Great start!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Sykotronik wrote in the Life on Mars Thread........"I think that we are from there, something bad must have happened, could Mars be "Eden" ?

Mars is a very extremely interesting place that's for sure. If we are going by the Biblical writings it doesn't seem to fit well that Mars would have been Eden at that point. I have wondered for a while now if Eden was in fact the whole Earth and will one day return. For a very long time I thought Eden and The Garden of Eden were one and the same......"But they aren't." The Garden was within Eden but was not the whole. As Genesis 2:8 states..."And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden". The Man was formed somewhere outside The Garden and placed inside The Garden as Genesis 2:8 continues to read...."and there he put the man whom he had formed." Genesis 2:15 also reads the same....."And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it."

We also read that a river out of Eden watered The Garden......."There was no rain on Earth at this point." Genesis 2:10......"And a river went out of Eden to water the garden;and from thence it was parted,and became into four heads.(Pison,Gihon,Hiddekel and Euphrates)

We later read in the Third Chapter of Genesis that The LORD drove out The Man after his rebellion from The Garden of Eden and placed Cherubims at the east of The Garden to keep The Man out. The Man was then to till the ground from where he was taken.

When I get some more time I will add to this topic. Feel free everyone that has an interest to lay out your thoughts.
    Last edited by ScaRZ; 12-07-2016 at 03:55 PM.

Interesting. It never occurred to me that that 'garden' was only in a section of a land called "Eden". Or that man was created outside of Eden and the garden. Thanks for sharing! Will read up more on this.
    Last edited by A99; 12-07-2016 at 04:48 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Was Eden just a certain area of the Earth or did it cover the whole Earth?

What was Eden before the rebellion whether it was a certain area or the whole Earth was taken away. The state of that area or whole was changed as death and corruption entered the picture. I believe Eden was the residence of The LORD. The very government of The LORD and his Divine Council were part of this Earth. The Man was part of the family and was created to be the caretaker of this planet. The Man was created to Image The LORD in his very actions and character. He was to be an Imager of The LORD.

Humans have a desire for utopia but Eden will not make a return on purely human terms.

Before this World,before man what was there? Most answer...."God". That is just part of the answer......"God had company."

Here is a verse of The Bible that we seem to think we know what it says,but do we?

Genesis 1:31........"And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Very Good is not "Perfect".

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Interesting. It never occurred to me that that 'garden' was only in a section of a land called "Eden". Or that man was created outside of Eden and the garden. Thanks for sharing! Will read up more on this.
    Good to see you're still around 99.

Sometimes what we have always seen or heard becomes stronger than what is really there.

Great to see you here too ScaRZ! I've always enjoyed reading your thoughts on ancient scripture, history and Biblical interpretation. You have a knack for shining light into the shadows of such writings and illuminating us to startling information that we never knew before. So glad you started up this thread! So much to learn, talk about and explore! Thanks for being here!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Very interesting reads and I tend to sway in this direction on the Tom DeLonge revelations.

The DeLonge DeLusion: Part One

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/1...sion-part-one/

So, DeLonge’s story potentially serves to justify and absolve. But it is largely the by-product of a more obvious agenda: simply to monitor how belief can be seeded and manipulated within a close-knit and controllable New Age religion (UFOlogy). It’s an experiment that has deep psychological warfare potential, both domestically and abroad. It’s about monitoring the spread of ideas to see how belief can potentially be weaponized. The DeLonge DeLusion has all the hallmarks of a new phase of an ongoing strategic experiment. The UFO community is not the target, merely a useful testing ground.

The DeLonge DeLusion: Part Two

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/1...sion-part-two/

DeLonge has also consistently hinted at a ‘non-human’ influence behind the UFO enigma, but has thus far refused to specify the nature and origin of this influence as described to him by his mysterious ‘advisors.’ DeLonge has promised that his transmedia narrative will continue to develop over the next several years, and, as it does, he’ll ‘reveal’ more of this enticing plot thread. We can be certain, however, that whatever DeLonge ‘reveals’ will be wholly unverifiable at our end. We will simply have to take his word for it—for all of it—just as he has taken at face value the word of individuals and agencies who specialize in the art of deception.

Listen carefully… that ringing sound, do you hear it? That’s your common sense sounding the alarm bell. Don’t ignore it.