Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Walking Through The Great Wilderness

Good read.

http://aerial-phenomenon.org/ufology-today/

Ufology Today

In the past five years, I have identified an array of noteworthy concerns that I believe have derailed the study of Ufology. Regrettably, these problems have ruined the subject, degrading it to a point at which any discussion regarding UFOs is no longer taken seriously by society:

*There is a lack of investigative data-sharing among UFO groups and investigators.
    *Most UFO conferences are a joke.
    *The Internet has become a focal point at which people create, store, and disseminate thousands of fake UFO photos and videos, conspiracy theories, and hoaxes.

Most people serve mammon or anything that is self serving these days these days not a search for truth. Seems to have been a perennial problem thought out time really.

What do you think ScaRZ?

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    Most people serve mammon or anything that is self serving these days these days not a search for truth. Seems to have been a perennial problem thought out time really.

What do you think ScaRZ?
    It takes time in search of truth and I wonder how many of us humans really hunger for something outside of the box we live in. It's the same no matter how far we look back throughout history. We humans suffer from a lack of deep interest and desire quick satisfaction. The final outcome must come quickly or we become bored. The rose takes time to bloom and the final product is well worth the wait isn't it?

Most certainly mammon is master in most human lives. All we need to do is stop,look,and listen.

We had talked about the mark of the beast a while back and I came across some interesting things.

There are amulets known as magic squares that draw the attention of the planetary bodies, angles or demons they are assigned to. Each heavenly body like the sun, moon and planets has a magical square. The magical square of the sun has a column total of 111 but has 6 columns and gives a total of 666. Within the magic square if one has the name of a being associated with that squares realm one can derive a symbol or a mark from the name using the square using Hebraic Gematria. So you take the name, convert it into the hebrew numbers, find the first number and trace from point to point. This forms a symbol much like you see on the left and right of this amulet.

It's very interesting because it goes further than just gematria and accounts for there being a mark, a name, and a number as well the command to calculate the number. Gematria alone isn't math, but a magic square is.

Sansanoy........Interesting!

download.png