Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Through The Great Wilderness

Michael Heiser comments on The DeLonge Delusion.

http://drmsh.com/robbie-graham-on-th...sion-part-one/

In simpler terms, think of the ETH for UFOs as the packaging or marketing for a breakaway military-industrial complex that ultimately could displace the democratic process. Would you trade “knowing” that ET is real and is on good terms with our military-industrial complex for a “soft” totalitarian technocracy? Maybe you wouldn’t, but it seems there are people in the shadows betting millions would. Perhaps it’s as simple as moving the herd through such a transition as efficiently as possible — you need a paradigm shift for that. A disclosure of an ET “reality” would certainly be that for the masses.

Just got done reading part 1 and 2 of The Delonge Delusion. Fascinating read and thanks for posting that.
    Last edited by A99; 12-08-2016 at 09:09 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

If things could and did go wrong in Eden then it tells us even in the very presence of The LORD beings lesser than The LORD whether they be man or divine can choose to stray. Perfection never strays,it can't or it isn't perfection.

Eden teaches us that when free will is in the mix paradise can be lost. Even a divine being as the serpent can choose to disobey and leave the path. I believe the serpent was not a snake but was a divine being that had the appearance of a serpentine figure. The serpent was in Eden also and part of the family of The LORD. The serpent didn't just slip through an unlocked gate of Eden.

Eden appears to me to have been an area on earth not the whole earth. The way I see it,man was to be the caretaker and spread out from Eden as The LORD'S Imager and make the whole earth Eden. I see this one day becoming a reality as we can read in Revelation Chapters 21 and 22. The New Jerusalem coming down to earth is the return of Eden.

Interesting insights on Eden and will read over Rev. chapt's 21 and 22 again. Like so many of us out there, I have great interest in The Book of Revelations. Back in the early 90's, I had an explosive spiritual awakening experience where I had a waking vision of The New Jerusalem. It was so beautiful, no words could describe it. Other things were shown to me too during that time but, in any case, it seems like we are getting closer and closer toward the fulfillment of The Book of Rev's prophesies. But, nevertheless, there are so many interpretations of that book out there, it's very hard to narrow them down to the ones are correct. Would love to hear some of your interpretations and insights on various scripture in that book and maybe even how it ties to what's going on in the world at this present time.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

The New Jerusalem, a city in space in route to Earth. I am of the mindset, using The New Jerusalem is an error. It is much older than Jerusalem on Earth. As prophets were seeing it for the first time through visions and it was technology advanced they considered as it "new".

Within some Evangelical theology, there is the seven years of tribulation broken into two parts.

Three and half years of false peace, followed by three and half years of war. As the seven years draw to an end Arab Nations move against Israel. Israel and a United Europe drive Arabs back. Then Russia steps in to help Arabs and is driven back, then China joins in with Russia and the Arab Nations. At that point, "Eagle" from the West with her allies head toward the conflict.

Roughly the same time, The New Jerusalem arrives in Earth's solar system.

It is believed by a number of biblical theologians, the Earth is scorched by fire. Scorching marks an ending of the tribulation. Scorching by fire could equate a number of things. Nuclear war, or weapons of massive destruction we haven't seen yet, a comet or meteor, planet X passing through the solar system... At this time, most are leaning toward a nuclear war.

Satan is cast into bottomless pit...

The New Jerusalem orbits the Earth or hoovers within or near the solar system for 1,000 years. Some believe it takes that long to sort through all the souls... This time frame would take the planet to roughly 3,000 AD - give or take a few decades.

Some people upon the Earth survived the holocausts that follow the "scorching of the planet". After the 1,000 years, Satan is released or escapes the bottomless pit and returns to Earth. Descendants of those having survived the "Scorching" are deceived by Satan and mount another attack on Israel.

At this point, Heaven and Earth are destroyed. God creates a New Heaven and New Earth... The New Jerusalem lands upon the Earth... New Heaven could mean major changes within this solar system of planets and orbits... New Earth could mean a major shifting of land masses, and or recovery from whatever, and or an entirely new planet, or a planet in the solar system today changes to make life as we know it possible...

The New Jerusalem is believed to be 1,500 miles square. Using the term "miles square" does not mean a cube. "Square" is term for measuring length and height.

The City in Space is said to have 12 gates... Streets of gold so pure, the streets are transparent. Some theologians teach the "Judgement Seat" takes place within The New Jerusalem.

Some Evangelical theology uses the Tribulation and 1,000 reign of Christ as part of "Dispensationalism". NOT all Evangelical Doctrine and or Christian Denominations include "Dispensationalism" in their teachings. From my understanding the Catholic Church does not use it, or at least not openly. This is not say, they don't believe in the Reign of Christ. Dispensationalism is often viewed as a mapping of the timeline...

Is there a "City in Space" on it's way here?

It is possible...
    Last edited by CasperParks; 12-13-2016 at 06:45 PM.

Wow! Sounds like you know the topic very well and thanks for sharing that! There are a lot of different opinions about all of this and this includes differing views among the different factions in the Evangelistic Christian community too. Thanks for pointing that out. Will read up more on this.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

A99 and Casper.......Great to see both of you taking interest in this topic. On much of The Book of Revelation I have changed how I once viewed things. As the years have passed some thoughts just didn't seem to fit. I don't believe any person has it all figured out. When the correct time comes for understanding,it will be fulfilled. We may think the road leads in one direction but as we draw further down the line it can branch off and leave the most traveled road a distant memory.

Thanks for your input and looking forward to your continuing feedback on this topic as the conversation continues... In the mood to do some look-ups on this topic today because the news on various events having to do with climate change lately have been very unsettling to say the least. Things are happening much, much faster than they ever anticipated; and here we are talking about those opinions expressed by top scientists all over the globe. I look for correlations in ancient scripture. Nothing happens in a vacuum.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

The building of a new temple is one area of prophesy that the most popular view has taken center stage for many years.

Everybody is looking for a new built temple to signal the soon revealing of the man of sin. I really wonder if the majority have it right? How can it be that easy for the blind "World" to see?
    s
    In my opinion the temple we need to be most worried about,is our house (temple,tent). Our bodies are the Temple of God and who or what sits in our temple is the key.

Who do, or who will we image?.......Who do,or who will we be imagers of?........"It all comes down to who or what sits in our temples."

Quote Originally Posted by ScaRZ View Post
    The building of a new temple is one area of prophesy that the most popular view has taken center stage for many years.

Everybody is looking for a new built temple to signal the soon revealing of the man of sin. I really wonder if the majority have it right? How can it be that easy for the blind "World" to see?
    s
    In my opinion the temple we need to be most worried about,is our house (temple,tent). Our bodies are the Temple of God and who or what sits in our temple is the key.

Who do, or who will we image?.......Who do,or who will we be imagers of?........"It all comes down to who or what sits in our temples."
    I am unsure if you mean rebuilding Solomon's Temple?

Where Solomon's Temple is believed to have stood there is currently a Muslim Mosque.

For the prophecy of rebuilding Solomon's Temple to take place, that Muslim Mosque must be moved or destroyed - unless it is decided that Solomon's Temple was actually at another location and or they rebuild the Temple at that other location.

Those considering prophecy as a possibility, a number of a major events must happen in the Middle East.

A series of events could be a number of things.

Not saying this will happen, it is simply an example of a possibility: Radical religious extremists launch an attack on Israel and some-how in the course of that short lived conflict the Muslim Mosque is destroyed. Arab Nations are more-or-less forced to unite their armies to bring religious extremists under control. The stage for a uniting of Arab Nations is already in place. If the United States has been forced and or willing stepped away from being a major player in the peace making attempts in the Middle East - the E.U. or something akin to the E.U. could fill that void and bring about three and half years of false peace.

With that Muslim Mosque no longer there, Israel decides to allow the rebuilding of Solomon's Temple at the site in question. Of course, rebuilding the Temple will create issues among Arab Nations. Hence, three and half years of war...

Difficult to say what occurs....

Prophecy fulfilled within an "event", some people point at 1948 when Israel once again became a Nation, and the 1967 "Six Day War" after-which Israel took control of Jerusalem.

"Prophecy is often like wind rustling leafs on trees. We see movement of leafs and branches, however we do not see the wind."

911 was like that, "Winds of Prophecy" in motion that further ushered in a "Massive Surveillance and Police State". The "War on Drugs" was part of that same wind system then a "War against Terrorism".

Is there a "War against something else" on the horizon?