Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: An Ontological Voyage, With Added Woo Woo !

UFO 'contact' starts.

Part 8

After retuning home I got a job & we settled down to a very ordinary life, this went on for a couple of years & then my health totally collapsed, at this time as ‘chance’ would have it I came into some money so we moved abroad to the warmer climes of the Mediterranean.

One day in 2010 I was doing something in the house & had the TV on in the background, there was nothing on worth listening to / watching so I did a channel search to see if there was any new ‘free’ channels that might have something interesting on. (UK Sky TV )

I found a station called ‘Edge Media’ (now long gone) and quickly became engrossed in the incredible subjects they were covering, conspiracies, the paranormal, hidden science & most of all ufos.

The best show was made by a guy called Richard D Hall, who had a website (still there) called ‘Richplanet’, because of this I started using the internet for the first time. His site was just ufos at the time & he had seemingly compiled info on anyone & anything to do with the subject as well as the excellent videos he made.

So every night I would spend hours reading all the material & watching videos, I then found Project Camelot & started doing forums, hard at first one finger typing lol.

More & more of the information I was reading & watching was falling into place & struck a chord with me, probably the biggest ‘OMG moment’ was watching something on US ufologist Derrel Sims when he said that all the abductees he had interviewed felt their parents weren’t really their parents.

In May 2011 my dog was scratching the door to go out, it was dark & he never normally asked to go out after dark.

It had just got dark enough to see the stars, I could hear a passenger jet directly overhead & looked up & could see its lights, it was at cruising altitude, the night was incredibly clear & the jet was the only sound I could hear.

As I lowered my gaze to the horizon up the valley I could see another red light moving, it was low down & was going from west to east & looked like it was going to disappear behind the hill to the south of my house.

For no reason at all it occurred to me that this object was a ufo & so I reached out to it with my mind, to my surprise it came down the short valley ( 1 km long) and around the front of the hill (650m high) it looked more of an amber colour as it got closer, as it passed by it had ‘rays’ coming down from the underneath & the top half was saucer shaped, it can’t have been very big because it was so low the hill was behind it, it had to have passed by only a few hundred metres away !

I was dumbstruck, elated & frightened all at the same time, I also realised that this had implications & it was beginning to dawn on me that co-incidences didn’t happen & things I had considered as possibilities were now looking more like certainties.

That’s quite a breakthrough… to reach out to a UFO by asking it to move closer and then that, in fact, is exactly what happened. Many others out there have had similar experiences or they have been able to summon UFOs to appear in the sky too. Such events like that are all over the internet in UFO forums. Some of these people have even taken photos or videos of those UFOs too.

Yours was unique though because most summon orb-like UFOs but yours was actually a saucer shaped one with rays projecting out from the bottom of it.

Ok, so at this point in your narrative, you find out that through the power of intention, you could request a UFO that you see off into the distance, to fly in closer to where you are standing. You realized that you could communicate to it via telepathy; at least in terms of getting it to fly from one area to the next.

How fascinating! Can’t wait for your next installment!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    That’s quite a breakthrough… to reach out to a UFO by asking it to move closer and then that, in fact, is exactly what happened. Many others out there have had similar experiences or they have been able to summon UFOs to appear in the sky too. Such events like that are all over the internet in UFO forums. Some of these people have even taken photos or videos of those UFOs too.

Yours was unique though because most summon orb-like UFOs but yours was actually a saucer shaped one with rays projecting out from the bottom of it.

Ok, so at this point in your narrative, you find out that through the power of intention, you could request a UFO that you see off into the distance, to fly in closer to where you are standing. You realized that you could communicate to it via telepathy; at least in terms of getting it to fly from one area to the next.

How fascinating! Can’t wait for your next installment!
    I have since seen very close depictions in very old paintings, and read that the colour is due to the craft being in a low power state, which it must have been, a little Cessna could have flown faster !

Part 9A

Part 9 A (this will be in sections it's too long for one nights typing)

This period covers those years following on from 2011 up to sometime in 2015.

Due to the way the mind deals with these memories I am now not 100% sure of the chronological order, I did have them written down in great detail but during this period I went 3 pc’s a laptop & about half a dozen hard drives, they would just breakdown for no good reason.

Most of this period was horrific mentally, physically & emotionally.

There was a lot of paranormal activity at this time, I would see “shadow beings” out of the corner of my eye a LOT & when I would say to myself (mentally) “there is nothing there” the TV would unmute it’s self (my wife has a habit of turning the TV on, putting it on mute & then leaving the room) , writing this has made me realise I was always alone when these beings appeared.

I often would see a man standing behind my bedroom door watching me during the night too, he was human, I think he was a remote viewer.

Prior to this period I had started having back problems & eventually found a chiropractor who actually helped, he sent me for x-rays & the doctor at the x-ray place was very shocked at the damage to my spine in the neck area, he insisted to know how it had happened & wouldn’t leave it, so I made up a story about a motorcycle accident which seemed to convince him.

I have no idea what caused the damage but it could be related to an incident that happened in the period I’m covering in this part.

One night I awoke to find myself lying on a cold metal table, I couldn’t see but I felt naked.

Everything was dark apart from me & the beings to my left, light wasn’t operating as we know it.

There were beings next to / above my head that I couldn’t see too, the ones to the left were blurring out their faces & appearance, but they were very tall, possibly 9 feet tall, in the front row at least one being was wearing what appeared to be a white lab coat.

One of the beings stood in such a position as to be above my head telepathically & dispassionately told me they would be screening my heart so I wouldn’t die….then they electrocuted the **** out of me, my back was arched like a horseshoe for what seemed like forever & then I blacked out with the pain.

The following day I was in a terrible state & in absolute agony, it was a week before I could even drive the car.

In another incidence during the Christmas holidays I came around to find myself paralyzed & not able to see properly, then a woman in an earth brown uniform with brown hair leant over me and in a voice with no discernible accent instructed me very forcefully not to drink wine the following evening.

As instructed I didn’t drink any alcohol the following evening, & in the middle of the night I suddenly found myself five feet above my bed, I dropped like a stone & it woke my wife & the dog (who sleeps through anything).

I have no idea what happened as they wiped my memory, but I could make an informed guess.

I continued to see things out of the corner of my eye & various things happened in those respects that I would think are too dangerous to expand on.

The UFO thing started to make me feel I was going nuts, so I did a meditation & asked ‘internally’ about it.

That night in an attempt to distance myself from such matters I was sitting on the sofa with my wife watching Dr House when we heard what sounded like a low flying jet going slowly (like when they are coming in to land) however it didn’t go away, it just went on & on.

After 15 minutes of this constant noise I got up went outside, it was very dark but clear & there were what was unmistakably two fighter jets going very slowly, and in front of them was something that very clearly was not an aircraft.

The UFO was of the ‘orb’ type, whitish in colour, no sooner had I registered what I was looking at than the UFO streaked off, the jest tried to follow & seemed pathetic by comparison, once the jets had got up some speed the UFO began a series of classic UFO maneuvers, 90 & 180° instantaneous changes of direction apparently without losing any speed, which was in the thousands of miles per hour.

At times it went straight at the lead plane & did a 180° change in course, it must have missed the plane by a few metres !

After this brief display the orb shot off to the north at incredible speed, the jets lumbered after it with full afterburners.

I waited a while & then went back inside, a while later two fighter jets flew over heading south, back to base I presume.

Just a few thoughts:

It’s not uncommon for UFO/ET abductee’s and experiencers to have shadow being experiences too. It could be that if you have one universe bleeding into your own reality, other universe’s can bleed in too. And this is why many abductee’s and experiencers also have encounters with human discarnates, strange kobold-like creatures like reptilians and what-have-you and so on.

Each are on their own plane of existence that are just as physical as our own, btw. Are they embedded into our own space/dimension too? Who knows? The more energy they have and the more they are resonating with the frequency of our own plane, at any given moment, the more physically dense they are when they manifest to us. Maybe some of them have their own technology on their end to assist with all of that. I wouldn’t be surprised if that were case, especially for civilizations that are millions of years ahead of us.
    Last edited by A99; 12-26-2016 at 03:13 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Part 9b

Not long after seeing the UFO being followed by fighter jets another very similar incident happened.

It was about midnight & I was out with the dog letting him relieve himself before bed time, when suddenly I heard the sound of low & slow jets.

I moved to where I thought my view would not be obstructed by trees and to my surprise a white glowing orb appeared from behind a nearby mountain moving up the valley just to the north of my house (that valley is at right angles to the one I live in & they were going left to right (heading east)). Two jet fighters followed the “orb” & they were flying so slowly that they were in a pronounced nose up position, probably not much above stall speed.

The “orb” was not merely a light on a third aircraft, it was about the same size as the single seat fighters & was totally silent.

Taking the dog out at midnight was something I did winter because the nights are long & it seemed a bit rough on him holding it in that long, we often encounter wild animals as we are in the middle of nowhere with an unlit road that is not visible from any houses. Wild boar are common & we also encounter other animals like pine martens, foxes, gennets, & bats, once we had a wolf charge at us that I scared off with a laser pen.

We only go 150 yards up the road & turn around, it takes about five minutes.

Then something happened that stopped the late night walks, we set off as normal at 12.05, the dog sniffed & peed as usual, we got close to the telegraph pole we turn around at,,,,,,and then we were back walking up the drive with gravel crunching under my feet, oddly the old ‘million candle power’ flashlight was still at full power as we entered the yard ( it is rechargeable, has a car main beam bulb & only lasts a few minutes).

On entering the house my wife was in bed and fast asleep which was odd, I looked at the clock and an hour & a half had passed !

I really don’t know how I went to bed, but I did have a feeling like concussion.

The fact that the light was still at full power after an hour & a half when it only lasts 5-6 mins with its 55 amp bulb proves (to me at least) that I hadn’t fallen over or anything else of that ilk, not to mention my dog has no patience & does what he wants.

Later in meditation I had a flash of being on the road near the telegraph pole in the dark, there was a kind of door or portal just above the road with blinding white light coming out, in the light I could make out the form of something humanoid.

Yours falls into the 'definitive lost time incident' category. On a scale from 1 to 5, it ranks right up there with number 1. Real simple. Most 'lost time incidents' are much more ambiguous than that but, in this case, this is not how it was. So, you took the dog out, which is a routine task you do every night around the same time. And like you always do, you used a light source that only lasts for a specific number of minutes before it needs to be recharged again.... AND, without even thinking about it, you expect to see your wife up and about, just like she was when you left the house 10 minutes earlier. It's the same thing, night after night ... almost like "Groundhog's Day" right? But as we can see, this time round, your routine hike to that turn-around ended up being a trip to the rabbit hole instead. Welcome to the Twilight Zone 'bro'... our travel brochures are next to the coffee maker on the table in the back of the room. A bottle of Advil is there too, in case you need it. lol
    Last edited by A99; 02-15-2017 at 12:35 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykotronik View Post
    Part 7

This was a difficult period, and took a long time too.

Well, I kinda got pulled slowly into a cult, it was called ‘Gnosis’ and was or rather is ( it just keeps re-appearing ) based on the books of a certain Samael Aun Weor, the problem was that a lot of he said was true, the rest you couldn’t verify if you weren’t ‘advanced’ enough so it was hard to debunk, like the buddism etc it was largely lifted from.

It was the people who ran it & the people who went mad who made me walk away in the end, and when I said people went mad, I mean really frighteningly insane.

There were practices for concentration, meditation, astral projection, raising the kundalini and so on, it became clear that no one had any success with any of them !

During those years my health deteriorated, shortly after meeting the woman that was to become my wife it collapsed completely, I sold my business & turned my limited attention & even more limited attention to rebuilding a 4x4, engine gearboxes etc, it kept me sane.
    Hi Sykotronic,
    Thanks for your very interesting story. When I lived in England a number of years ago I too attended meetings of a group based on the teachings of Samuel Aun Weor. I am aware that there was more than one such group. The meetings I attended were in Bristol first, and then in Birmingham. I think the years I attended were from about 1996 to 1999. There was a lot of emphasis on astral projection, which I never succeded in achieving. In the end I found that I was becoming quite depressed, so I stopped attending.

Quote Originally Posted by sena234 View Post
    Hi Sykotronic,
    Thanks for your very interesting story. When I lived in England a number of years ago I too attended meetings of a group based on the teachings of Samuel Aun Weor. I am aware that there was more than one such group. The meetings I attended were in Bristol first, and then in Birmingham. I think the years I attended were from about 1996 to 1999. There was a lot of emphasis on astral projection, which I never succeded in achieving. In the end I found that I was becoming quite depressed, so I stopped attending.
    That is probably just after I left & the the main group collapsed. There have been follow on groups ever since, I'm glad you didn't get dragged in even though I suspect the people you encountered were were on the mild end of it all.

The core teachings were based on buddhism which I'm now convinced is pure deception to open people up to god knows what, just like the new age movement & "wicca" (which is a construct).

The heart of buddism is not meditation, it's rituals aimed at "binding" the devotees with their so called master in the astral, just like all pagan rituals.

If anyone thinks this is way off, then I invite you to do the research, its all out there, ditch your beliefs & look at the meta data !