Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: An Ontological Voyage, With Added Woo Woo !

Quote Originally Posted by Sykotronik View Post
    Part 2
    One Saturday when I was 14 I went into town on the bus with the intent of buying a record, but for some reason went to a part of the city centre I never visited, walked into a bookshop, straight up to a display of books, picked one up, paid for it & went straight to the bus station & got on a bus home.

Not long after the bus set off I came round from what had seemed like a trance, I saw this bag on the seat next to me & found a book on Runes inside it. I was very disappointed, angry & confused as to what had justhappened, I never bought books, my hard earned money was going to be a new record album !

However I did read the book on runes, in fact it had a massive effect on my world view, I also made my own runes from ash wood, painting the runes with my own blood.

I started doing serious skrying & meditation, with some extraordinary “shamanistic” experiences, some with Odin himself.

In one we left the Earth on his 8 legged horse & then when we turned back to look there was a blue donut shaped thing made of energy, he said it was “time”.
    Here is a point in which your life was Hijacked by an unseen force. Your life was headed in a certain direction and without your permission you were picked up, and turned around to another direction. By placing this book of runes in your possession your life was put down a specific path that otherwise may not have ever occurred naturally. Thinking back on these things, how would you imagine your life if that hijacking did not take place, and how do you imagine it as a result of being hijacked back then?

That might interrupt the flow of the next parts so just leave that question till your ready.

Some people have a panoramic view from a very early age of even the most commonplace things that have occurred in their lives. They remember when they blew out the candles of a birthday cake when they three years old or when they first looked up at the stars and saw the big dipper or when they wondered at the sparkle of the moonlight on tremulous water.

But those ones are far and few in-between because, for most of us, whatever memories that we do have of our growing years are the ones that stick out like isolated tree’s on a barren landscape. The kind of tree’s that want to reach out and eat you or the kind of tree’s that glow … the majestic ones, that gave fruit to a eureka event that changed our lives forever.

And when we turn our attention to the glowing ones, a whole forest opens up to us inviting us to venture on a path of illumination and self-discovery. But we had a choice to follow that path and see where it led, you Sy, chose to follow it. You could have just left that book on that seat on that bus when you arrived at your destination and left it at that, but instead you chose to take it with you and read it because somewhere deep down, you knew it was placed there by the foresters. Nothing happens in a vacuum and in that case, to your credit, you knew that and chose, with your own free will, to read that book… one that ultimately set you on a path in the forest to the rabbit hole.
    Last edited by A99; 12-09-2016 at 03:02 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Some people have a panoramic view from a very early age of even the most commonplace things that have occurred in their lives. They remember when they blew out the candles of a birthday cake when they three years old or when they first looked up at the stars and saw the big dipper or when they wondered at the sparkle of the moonlight on tremulous water.
    Interesting side note. I had a memory as a child of playing on a specific toy, in a specific room, while my mother and a relative watched me and talked. The weird thing is that I could understand them. When I asked my parents about it they remembered that day and told me I couldn't speak yet. Very strange. The really odd thing was that my memory of it was that I could understand them but it wasn't at the top of my attention as a child, more like background music but at the same time a part of me was tracking it, the room and the people in it heavily. The one thing I can't remember is my real attention at that time, what I was thinking about when I was playing with that toy. I can only remember what this side bit of consciousness was tracking. I'm not even sure my child mind was aware of what this other part was tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    Here is a point in which your life was Hijacked by an unseen force. Your life was headed in a certain direction and without your permission you were picked up, and turned around to another direction. By placing this book of runes in your possession your life was put down a specific path that otherwise may not have ever occurred naturally. Thinking back on these things, how would you imagine your life if that hijacking did not take place, and how do you imagine it as a result of being hijacked back then?

That might interrupt the flow of the next parts so just leave that question till your ready.
    I have no problem with posts & questions, in fact it's probably better to have the questions following the relevant posts.

TBH I think my life was pretty much hijacked the day the teenager that was to be my mother went to the NSA base, one of the ideas that I have is that they like to preselect parents for abductees because this way they can be tracked & the most suitable for their purposes can be sourced, this will become clearer when I get into the abductions & adult astral experiences.

I think the book thing was because I had reached a certain age & level it was also the age I got an air rifle too, I became a very good shot with it, & that may well not have been an accident either.

If the hijacking (book) hadn't happened & say for instance all the psychic & paranormal things didn't happen it's impossible to say, I already had plenty of problems seeded because of the nature of my parents & lack of schooling (we didn't do English at my high school, the teacher just read Jane Austen books at us ).

I would probably have a dull job, social awkwardness, most probably would never have got into conspiracies, & still have a motorbike.

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post

But those ones are far and few in-between because, for most of us, whatever memories that we do have of our growing years are the ones that stick out like isolated tree’s on a barren landscape. The kind of tree’s that want to reach out and eat you or the kind of tree’s that glow … the majestic ones, that gave fruit to a eureka event that changed our lives forever.

And when we turn our attention to the glowing ones, a whole forest opens up to us inviting us to venture on a path of illumination and self-discovery. But we had a choice to follow that path and see where it led, you Sy, chose to follow it. You could have just left that book on that seat on that bus when you arrived at your destination and left it at that, but instead you chose to take it with you and read it because somewhere deep down, you knew it was placed there by the foresters. Nothing happens in a vacuum and in that case, to your credit, you knew that and chose, with your own free will, to read that book… one that ultimately set you on a path in the forest to the rabbit hole.
    I like your eloquence !

The book did lead down some dark paths, but ultimately it was the start of me educating myself, I have read things I would never have imagined, it's helped me unravel a lot & unfold as a human being.

Psychicly, physically , psychologically & emotionally it's been hard, damn hard at times, changing ones ontological state is never an easy or pleasant thing.

Interesting side note. I had a memory as a child of playing on a specific toy, in a specific room, while my mother and a relative watched me and talked. The weird thing is that I could understand them. When I asked my parents about it they remembered that day and told me I couldn't speak yet. Very strange. The really odd thing was that my memory of it was that I could understand them but it wasn't at the top of my attention as a child, more like background music but at the same time a part of me was tracking it, the room and the people in it heavily. The one thing I can't remember is my real attention at that time, what I was thinking about when I was playing with that toy. I can only remember what this side bit of consciousness was tracking. I'm not even sure my child mind was aware of what this other part was tracking.
    There is also the possibility that you heard it telepathically, it could well be that infants have that connection to their mothers at least, it certainly sounds like a heightened state of awareness.

I once read about women in the third world who carry their babies in cloths around their side as they work in the fields, the mother is considered a bad mother if she doesn't know the precise moment the baby needs to toilet & so can whip the kid out at just the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykotronik View Post
    (we didn't do English at my high school, the teacher just read Jane Austen books at us ).
    That sounds truly awful.

That sounds truly awful.
    It was horrific, I get flashbacks & everything !

Part 4, Previous lives.

Part 4

Previous Lives ?

I can remember what are possibly 3 previous lives, or possibly they could be memory implants to give me a certain feelings towards certain things or groups of people ?

The first one I remembered played out the same thing over & over for several nights in my sleep, before I had learned to read & it wasn’t on TV, it’s something no one is proud of and I doubt many know about this either.

It starts in an open market place & it’s obviously a very long time ago, there is a river nearby & a small fort on top of a peculiar man made mound.

I seem to have my own market stall & on it are all manner of copperware goods, bowls, jugs, that sort of thing.

From nowhere there is suddenly a commotion & people are running, people who clearly know me scream run as they flash past looking terrified.

Before I know it there are men in armour with white tunics & red crosses with a crowd of men carrying all manner of dangerous looking implements.

I run away as fast as I can & hide in a cellar that I hope is secret, there is a young mother with a baby in there too, no idea who she is, she could be a stranger or my wife for all I know.

Then the men in armour burst in, one hacks her down with a sword blow to the shoulder / neck, another grabs the baby from*he as she goes down & runs it through.

I am paralyzed with terror with my back to a column with my arms extended, one of them comes up to me almost unseen as my attention was taken by the others & rams a spear straight into my abdomen.

Needless to say upon waking the first thing I did was look at my abdomen, lo & behold there was a white triangular scar two inches across in the exact spot !

It’s is still just visible to the naked eye over 40 years later too !

Odd how I’ve had digestion & bowel problems my entire life ?

Some time later on a family outing I was shocked when I saw the actual place, and then not long after the event that happened was on the local news because the first Jew (a Doctor) in hundreds of years had moved to the city.

Link to history article http://ddickerson.igc.org/cliffords-tower.html

Not sure which order the other two came in, but the WW2 one kept bringing up bits pieces of memories for decades, so I’ll cover that one last.

In this one I am very happy & content, life is good, really good.

My father is a very important knight & we live in a fort like a big square tower, I have my own horse, & I love to go hunting boar on horseback with a friend who’s father is my fathers right hand man.

One day we are out on horseback with lances by a river looking for boars & enjoying the day.
    We are in an open deciduous woodland that has plenty of grass & bushes between the trees, when we come across two men on foot, they are by the body of a deer, I am just about to compliment them when one wheels around raises a crossbow & shoots.

It hits me in the neck, the jugular to be precise, everything starts to go red as I’m going down & my consciousness fades out in a couple of seconds.

I think they were frightened that I would report them as poachers.

I told my wife this story, and some years later we were in a little museum in the town of Malton & this very story was on a plaque, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up !

It turns out to be a real person with real history, the father built a priory in memory of his son & the monks prayed for his soul (I read that on a plaque at the actual ruins of the monastery )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirkham_Priory

I did find some fantastic links a few years ago but a new search has not come up with much of use :-(

The third one was very clear & intense, & I’ve had bits relating to it come back at odd times, even been triggered by music of the time.

It’s WW2 & I am an RAF pilot on a Lancaster.

In one memory I am sat at a bar, alone, staring into a large scotch, I have been a pilot for a very long time in terms of flight crew lifespans, and the loss of so many friends & brothers in arms has me making some kind of internal oath never to love anything ever again.

In the main one we are returning from mission, we are flying low, very low, like treetop hight….. max.

As usual we are not flying any route previously used & are following a course to avoid night fighter hot spots & known anti-aircraft batteries.

Unfortunately we are having an unusual nav problem so I gain height to see landmarks, no sooner has this happened and boom !!

The whole front of the cockpit & nose are gone, my arms & legs too, we took a direct hit, first shot from something big.

The cold and blackness before me is like a surge of adrenalin, the smell of hydraulic fluid & blood & singed sheepskin is in my nose, and then it blinks out.

Sounds like the memories of dead people. I can remember one night I was sleeping and these two girls were grabbing my arm and trying to pull me into the forest to show me something that was there. Something dire. I suddenly woke up and one of the girls was at my feet starring into my eyes blankly. I asked her if she was okay, she turned to her left with no emotion and walked through the door. It was like she was feeding me this dream right through her eyes into my closed eyes.

I mentioned the story to someone in my dorm who said they also saw a ghost. I asked for their description and it matched mine which I had not revealed.