Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57

Thread: An Ontological Voyage, With Added Woo Woo !

  1. #21
    Don't mean to come across as a know-it-all on this topic but I've had my own experiences and thought I'd share some of my insights on that here....

    It could be one of four things:
    1) The person’s pastlife or pastlives
    2) A human discarnate’s most recent incarnation on this plane.
    3) A non-human intelligence that has taken over a discarded shell of a human discarnate and is posing as that person. (Rudolph Steiner talked extensively about this one in his lectures)
    4) The thought injections from a higher intelligence for any number of reasons.

    In my view, I think we’re really treading into murky waters when trying to discern which one it is but consider a good many uninvited temporary #2 takeovers are for them to live through a living host to satisfy an unresolved spiritual, emotional or physical addiction. The human host would be one who also shares their addictions. For #2, I would think that there’s absolutely zero interest on their part for them to provide information about their previous incarnation on the earth plane in as much detail as we are seeing in pastlife experiences.

    But for #3, their purpose is to wreak havoc and inflict addictions and other negative impulses onto the host. But nevertheless, both #2 and #3 ultimately seek to attach and control the host and there’s a well-documented process involved in that.

    Neither one of them want you to know who they are and only reveal themselves in special circumstances. But I won’t go into that at this time because it would take a book to cover that topic except to say that #3 may be more apt than #2 to provide the host with a pastlife narrative in order to have the host bond more with them. They are much more clever and devious than #2.

    So that leaves us with numbers 1 and 4.
    Last edited by A99; 12-13-2016 at 02:34 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

  2. #22
    Member Sykotronik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In the sanctuary section
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    Sounds like the memories of dead people. I can remember one night I was sleeping and these two girls were grabbing my arm and trying to pull me into the forest to show me something that was there. Something dire. I suddenly woke up and one of the girls was at my feet starring into my eyes blankly. I asked her if she was okay, she turned to her left with no emotion and walked through the door. It was like she was feeding me this dream right through her eyes into my closed eyes.

    I mentioned the story to someone in my dorm who said they also saw a ghost. I asked for their description and it matched mine which I had not revealed.
    It didn't seem like an interaction with dead people, it was like reliving events not of this life time, dead people tend to either want to impart something, or more often steal your energy.

    I dread to think what could have happened had you gone with the girls !


  3. #23
    Member Sykotronik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In the sanctuary section
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Don't mean to come across as a know-it-all on this topic but I've had my own experiences and thought I'd share some of my insights on that here....

    It could be one of four things:
    1) The person’s pastlife or pastlives
    2) A human discarnate’s most recent incarnation on this plane.
    3) A non-human intelligence that has taken over a discarded shell of a human discarnate and is posing as that person. (Rudolph Steiner talked extensively about this one in his lectures)
    4) The thought injections from a higher intelligence for any number of reasons.

    In my view, I think we’re really treading into murky waters when trying to discern which one it is but consider a good many uninvited temporary #2 takeovers are for them to live through a living host to satisfy an unresolved spiritual, emotional or physical addiction. The human host would be one who also shares their addictions. For #2, I would think that there’s absolutely zero interest on their part for them to provide information about their previous incarnation on the earth plane in as much detail as we are seeing in pastlife experiences.

    But for #3, their purpose is to wreak havoc and inflict addictions and other negative impulses onto the host. But nevertheless, both #2 and #3 ultimately seek to attach and control the host and there’s a well-documented process involved in that.

    Neither one of them want you to know who they are and only reveal themselves in special circumstances. But I won’t go into that at this time because it would take a book to cover that topic except to say that #3 may be more apt than #2 to provide the host with a pastlife narrative in order to have the host bond more with them. They are much more clever and devious than #2.

    So that leaves us with numbers 1 and 4.
    First off, you don't come off as a know it all, pride / boasting and just having a good breadth of knowledge are not the same thing !

    I also came to the conclusion it is most probably 1 or 4, and I have no idea how one could determine which one it is.

    My reasons for considering 4 is that they are in line with the power matrix that we have on this planet*, and IMO it's not an accident nor is it something that has organically grown, I think it has had substantial outside help.

    *
    Nobility, speaks for itself.

    Jews ( & possibly Zionism) not being racist but the number of Jewish people in positions of power & influence are somewhat at odds with the number of them as percentage of population.

    Military, the current state of the military industrial complex & endless wars etc.

  4. #24
    Member Sykotronik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In the sanctuary section
    Posts
    97
    Part 5

    This is an oddity that happened twice, the first time it happened I was in my early twenties & it went on for something like 18 months.

    What on the face of it was a dream, it happened each & every night & seemed to last all night.

    It wasn’t the same thing over & over but a continuation, it was like living a double life.

    The place was South Africa and the time was the run up to the end of the apartheid regime, I was part of a fighting unit made up of people from all over the world, a kind of international brigade.

    We employed the type of tactics you can find in books about the SAS, mainly surprise & overwhelming fire power, hitting hard and fast.

    My memories are now very thread bare, it’s like only my thoughts about the memories remain, as though the real memories have been removed or screened & the memories of the memories are all that is left.

    Pictures of savanna & vague pictures of some of the guys, my opo was a huge blond guy from Denmark I think, called Pieter with an ‘i’ , he used a belt fed machine gun like a normal guy would use an AR15, I was a sniper & we made a good team, anything close & exposed he would clear & I would pick off the hard to see & further away.

    These dreams stopped when the apartheid system collapsed & Mandela took power.

    I had no other dreams like this before & had little interest in politics & world affairs at the time.

    Some years later during the Balkans war I had another “episode” of this type of thing, the same “dream” every night & all night, only this one lasted a couple of weeks.

    It was the most boring astral experience ever, I was outside what looked like a white washed church, just standing guard, every few minutes I would look down a long straight tree lined road that had no traffic on it, not even a cat crossing the road.

    Now & again I went inside the church, there were pews & a lot of very frightened women in head scarves & children.

    I had a weapon that seemed a bit surreal, it was like an assault rifle in overall appearance but a good deal larger & for some reason had a white cloth covering of the type snow troops use, only there was no snow. I asked people about this rifle at the time & came up blank.

    Now they are common in front line use by snipers, known as “demolition weapons” rather than sniper rifles due to the massive destructive power of the types of 0.5 inch round employed.

    I had people I knew ask me about my military service (this is in real life), I said I had never been in the military and they would smile & say they knew service men & it was obvious that I had been in the army, the more I denied it the more curious they became, one guy clearly thought I must have been in some kind of “hush hush” unit.

  5. #25
    It sounds like you're able to tap into the ionosphere to retrieve information when you're in an alternate state of consciousness. Not surprising that those narratives that played out in your dreams occurred at the time when those locations were at war.

    I would make sure to have a notepad on your nightstand so you can jot down what occurred in dreams like that. Some of them may also turn out to precognitive dreams too.. of some upcoming event.

    Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more of your continuing 'personal chronicles'.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

  6. #26
    Member Sykotronik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In the sanctuary section
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    It sounds like you're able to tap into the ionosphere to retrieve information when you're in an alternate state of consciousness. Not surprising that those narratives that played out in your dreams occurred at the time when those locations were at war.

    I would make sure to have a notepad on your nightstand so you can jot down what occurred in dreams like that. Some of them may also turn out to precognitive dreams too.. of some upcoming event.

    Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more of your continuing 'personal chronicles'.
    I think it was possibly a very real war but in the astral, it doesn't make sense that as a young man I should only have this one 'dream' for 18 months straight, dreams are normally about ones own life, fears & desires, the reflections of the subconscious, undigested psychic matter (in the psychological sense of the word) and so on.

    It was rather odd the way that regime just 'stood down' in SA, not how things usually work !

    I've never had a precognitive dream coming to think of it, it's mainly nightmares.

    I now get to the abduction & UFO part...

  7. #27
    Member Sykotronik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In the sanctuary section
    Posts
    97
    Part 6

    A Life Changing Experience.

    At this point in my life I was in a steady relationship & had a nice little house on a mortgage & my own business.

    It was the early 90’s and I had worked very hard to be ‘normal’ what with all the things that had gone on earlier in my life, however I could never escape the feeling that ‘normal life’ was somewhat of a consensus delusion that everyone just sort of went along with.

    This unease grew & grew, it kept me awake at night & I would stare up from my bed at the stars I could see through the velux window in the roof above, and wonder what it was all for.

    At this point I had no religious or spiritual path, ideology or calling, I just knew it was a real aspect of existence, so one night I called out to ‘the universe’ from the depth of my soul; that if there was a meaning & purpose to life besides breeding & working then show me or take my pointless life away because I’d had enough.

    Now I’m not sure if it was that very night or very soon after but within a week I had an ‘experience’ and had joined a what turned out to be a cult based on Buddhism with a load of Blavatsky & masonic type occult material thrown in.

    I went to sleep & this happened;

    I opened my eyes & found I was paralyzed standing up, I was in a reddish metal round room with a bunch of other people who also appeared to be paralysed standing up, the clearest was a woman about my own age (mid 20’s) who was in front of me, she had red pj bottoms & a long pj top in white with a cartoon character on, Pooh Bear or something, her head was hanging down & her blond hair covered her face, it was as though she was hanging from a coat hanger.

    To my left was a bunch of people who were too blurry to count or describe, but I would estimate 8-12 people all in the same state as the young woman.

    To the right was a door & by it was a tall blond (long hair) man in a red cape trying to mentally block me seeing him.

    When I say left & right I mean to my field of vision only as no muscles appeared to be under my control.

    Behind & above the woman a was what appeared to be either a window or viewing screen, it had rounded edges & suddenly the earth appeared on it, or rather part of it did, showing the curvature & atmosphere, from the image it seemed we were leaving at a vast speed, soon it was a small blue green ball.

    The next thing I know I am stood on the surface of the Moon near one of the Apollo Landers, it must have been one of the later ones because there is a rover parked nearby.

    The thought ‘Ive got to sit in that’ flashed through my mind, and no sooner had I had it I got told in a very strict way (telepathically) that “this was not something I was going to do”, which seemed an odd way of putting it, I had a telepathic spat with the ‘Nordic’ who was speaking to me & he was very angry & stared me in the eyes, at that point he didn’t look human at all !

    The only other things I remembered about that moon visit was wearing a wide white belt with a box on the front around my middle, the box was about 8 inches square & stood out about 2 inches.
    The other thing was the incredibly strong sensation of being on a ‘dead’ place, it wasn’t just the greyness, it was just ‘dead’ !

    The next thing I know I’m stood on the edge of a colossal geographical feature, the land fell away just a few feet from me into a gorge of enormous proportions, the floor was clearly thousands of feet below us, the far side seemed miles away.

    The craft we had come in was behind me & I have no clear picture but I know I saw it.

    The red landscape left no doubt as to where we were, it was Mars, and contrary to the Moon the sensation of being there was electric, I’ve never felt so alive, conscious & powerful ever, it was like being an engine that for the first time was running on the right fuel.

    Although it wasn’t a shock at the time the air was breathable, thin but breathable.

    Not much happened beyond the strong sensations there that I can remember.

    The next thing I’m seeing Mars reduce to a red dot on the screen & then nothing.

    I woke up under my extra thick bedding & felt very cold, as soon as I got up I realised I had hypothermia (I did a lot of camping in tents in winter & was very familiar with hypothermia ).

    Shortly after wards migraines started that would last a month at a time & food started making me sick, I quickly discovered it was an allergy to pork, this was the first of many allergies & food intolerances that manifested over the next few years.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykotronik View Post
    I think it was possibly a very real war but in the astral, it doesn't make sense that as a young man I should only have this one 'dream' for 18 months straight, dreams are normally about ones own life, fears & desires, the reflections of the subconscious, undigested psychic matter (in the psychological sense of the word) and so on.

    It was rather odd the way that regime just 'stood down' in SA, not how things usually work !

    I've never had a precognitive dream coming to think of it, it's mainly nightmares.

    I now get to the abduction & UFO part...
    I typed out noosphere first but did a spellcheck on it and that changed it to ionosphere... but I meant noosphere.

    Thanks for your additional comments and clarifications on that one dream you kept having. Very interesting but very puzzling too, I agree.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

  9. #29
    Just read over part 6 and it seems like you rushed through it just to get typed out as quickly as possible to get it done and over with.

    I'm the same way when talking and writing about my own experiences. And also, sometimes there's a certain hesitancy that sets in when I'm about to talk or write about what happened in those experiences to the extent that I sometimes feel like there are unseen forces out there that are causing that to happen or that 'they've' programmed me to experience that when I'm about to tell my story.

    This also extends to when I read any books on alien abductions or when I'm reading something online about that topic somewhere. Only in that case, I get sleepy regardless that I would be fully alert and wide awake and eager to read over the material. Once again, sometimes I would wonder if I've been programmed by them to go into a fugue-like state when I'm reading information of that nature.

    Having talked to other experiencer's and abductee's about this phenomenon, I'm to find that it's not uncommon at all because they too have encountered the same kind of thing too.

    Have you ever experienced anything like this before?

    One other thing, many abductee's and experiencer's suffer from PTSD. Is that something that you can relate to?
    Last edited by A99; 12-17-2016 at 09:01 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

  10. #30
    Member Sykotronik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In the sanctuary section
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Just read over part 6 and it seems like you rushed through it just to get typed out as quickly as possible to get it done and over with.

    I'm the same way when talking and writing about my own experiences. And also, sometimes there's a certain hesitancy that sets in when I'm about to talk or write about what happened in those experiences to the extent that I sometimes feel like there are unseen forces out there that are causing that to happen or that 'they've' programmed me to experience that when I'm about to tell my story.

    This also extends to when I read any books on alien abductions or when I'm reading something online about that topic somewhere. Only in that case, I get sleepy regardless that I would be fully alert and wide awake and eager to read over the material. Once again, sometimes I would wonder if I've been programmed by them to go into a fugue-like state when I'm reading information of that nature.

    Having talked to other experiencer's and abductee's about this phenomenon, I'm to find that it's not uncommon at all because they too have encountered the same kind of thing too.

    Have you ever experienced anything like this before?

    One other thing, many abductee's and experiencer's suffer from PTSD. Is that something that you can relate to?
    Thanks for the feed back, it means a lot !

    Yes PTSD, not so bad now as it used to be, the abduction story is just beginning & it's gets a LOT darker, but I also have found some new things recently about the mind, depression & sleep, I think these things are used by these entities because they know us better than we know ourselves.

    I have had thoughts about what the ramifications are of telling my story & whose agenda it serves, but my main purpose is to get this straight in my head.

    Not so much rushed as I am not a great writer & that was a long time ago now, I'm also very tired & have distractions, but things do get blurred.

    I read something by Whitely Schrieber about the nature of these types of memories & how after a while they don't seem like memories anymore but like vague dreams.

    I don't get sleepy but its hard to think straight around this type of material, a fugue state is a fair way to describe it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •