Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2017.

This morning I woke up to see the news on Google's news page that, inexplicably, the Statue of Liberty went dark last night. Here's a screenshot showing those articles about that on that page.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/08/us/sta...rty-dark-trnd/

So how often does something about the Statue of Liberty end up in the front page news? As far as I know, this is the first time this has ever happened.

But the reason why I'm even talking about this is because I recently had a lucid dream where the Statue of Liberty, was prominent in it. When I woke up from it, I typed it out in notepad, saved it, and then pasted a screenshot of that note into an email that I sent to myself to time-stamp it because I sensed that the dream might be precognitive in some way. Here's a screenshot of that email:

To cut to the chase, here's a brief description of that dream:
    A UFO transported me (and my sister) to a park that had a smaller version of the Statue of Liberty in it. Then we flew over a large bridge that started to disintegrate via a release of its nano-particles dispersing into the air until it was no longer there. End of dream.

Anyway, thanks to all of the twitters on what people were saying about the The Statue of Liberty going dark last night and what that symbolizes, I now have a greater understanding about the meaning of that dream.

The bottom line. The dream was precognitive because it showed the Statue of Liberty prominently within it suggesting that whatever was coming up.. that statue was going to be an inherent part of it. And something did evenutally happen wrt to that statue... it went dark and caused a lot of activity on social media as to the symbolism behind that event.
    Last edited by A99; 03-08-2017 at 04:17 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Additional info wrt that dream: Because my dream also showed that bridge disintegrating at the end of it, that added more clarification to me in terms of the Statue of Liberty being in it too. e.g. America will no longer be a place of refuge for people all over the world to move to. Our borders are being closed off be it land, sea or air.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    The winds of war are upon us; and here I'm talking about another world war. It will not happen this year but things are currently lining up for that in the upcoming years.
    Looks like this administration will be facing the dark night of decision sooner than we thought. If this administration continues to fan the flames of war against N. Korea with tough rhetoric like what the current Sec. of State is doing now, we all (or what's left of us) may end up having to learn how to say "Dear Leader" in Chinese.

TILLERSON: It may be necessary to take pre-emptive military action against North Korea

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-th...-nkorea-2017-3
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

10:33 AM EST April 13th 2017

Here's a message I got from my contacts a couple of mornings ago: "Trump is a good person. Sanctions will be justified to
    Syria (and then as if to clarify that statement) "to end regime connected to Russia".

As far as I know, we haven't imposed any new sanctions against Syria yet but my contacts are indicating that this is something that may be coming up.

The question I had posed to them was "Is the U.S. going to end up going to war with Russia over our bombardment of missiles to that military base/airport in Syria?
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I had an evp session this morning and asked my contact if the U.S. is going to war against North Korea. The answer I got was "I don't think we're going to war against North Korea."

I inserted that evp recording into a You Tube video.

HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    I had an evp session this morning and asked my contact if the U.S. is going to war against North Korea. The answer I got was "I don't think we're going to war against North Korea."

I inserted that evp recording into a You Tube video.

@A99. Can you share who you think is speaking in the EVP?
    And why you think your "contact" can foretell the future?

If you already posted, please help refresh my memory. Thanks.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    @A99. Can you share who you think is speaking in the EVP?
    And why you think your "contact" can foretell the future?
    If you already posted, please help refresh my memory. Thanks.
    The voice is one that calls itself my Guardian. That's the name it goes by.

As for the next question and the one after that... it would take a book to go into all of that and when I have time, I'll start up a new blog here on that information.

P.S. My mother, who is in her mid 80's is struggling for her life now and she may not make it (a nasty bout of pneumonia) It is indeed a very stressful time now for me and my family and your patience on the above forthcoming information about my EVP background, which goes back to the early 90's when I was a member of Sara Estep's org, and where the results of some of my work in that field has been published in journals known in the field would require a good bit of time to write it all out as it is quite extensive. Am thinking about writing a book about all of that and the phenomenon itself in its various forms but for now such endeavors are on hold... at least for now.
    Last edited by A99; 04-17-2017 at 02:30 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

We're out of the woods now and everything is ok, knock on wood...nevertheless, I'm exhausted.
    Anyway, one prediction they made that came true was predicting that Donald Trump would win in a Nov. 4th evp session I did. I posted about that at another forum as at that time I was not active on this forum. I posted information about that here though when I came back here, including a screenshot of that post from that other forum in this thread http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ll=1#post48994

On Nov. 4th I asked who was going to be our next president... here's a You Tube video of that audio clip/evp embedded into it today for this post. The evp says "That's Donald Trump. Donald Trump will wiiiiiiinnnn election." The word "win" is dragged out in the recording.

HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

12:20 PM EST
    Hope you don't live near San Francisco. I wonder if they're truly prepared for the big one.. or a just a sig. one for that matter. It's coming soon. The big one. That's the information I have on that anyway. update: 12:48 PM EST emphasis on EQ in S.F.
    I was given the information this morning (posted about that here at 12:20 PM EST today. see above post) that an earthquake was coming up soon in what sounded to me like San Francisco... it was said 3X's during the course of that session but now I realize that the city was not San Francisco but Santiago (which is in Chile). I didn't take the time to listen closely to that recording from that session like I should have. Anyway, later, Santiago had a strong 7.1 EQ that's since been downgraded to 6.9. I haven't had the chance yet to read up on that but the news was/is on Google's front page.

Note: Post moved from "What Music..." thread by CaliKid
    Last edited by A99; 04-25-2017 at 04:40 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

This post is in reference to my last one. Here's what happened. I conducted an evp session yesterday morning... talking to 'the guardian' about this and that where, all of the sudden, out of the blue, another voice came in and says "Earthquake!" and what sounded to me like San Francisco. Then it came in 2 more times in the same recording. I have family scattered around the San Francisco Bay area so naturally this alarmed me especially because their message seemed urgent (3x's in the same session which is unusual). I also have been told by them in the past that 'the big one' will be coming soon. So that also was a concern for me too. At any rate, due to my state of alarm at receiving those earthquake messages like that, and without doing a re-listen of that audio clip like I normally do for all of my audio's, I came here and then posted that post saying that an EQ in San Francisco is coming soon where I then even updated that post by saying "emphasis on SF earthquake' to drill in that point. At that time I was even concerned that a sig. EQ was going to occur in that area sometime later that same day...

Well, as it turns out, there was in fact a sig., powerful EQ that occured several hours later that made Google's front page news only it was for Santiago, Chili. Santiago is the capital of that country. It's not surprising that, being in the alarmed state-of-mind I was in at time where I thought I was hearing 'San Francisco' in that audio. The quality of their voices vary and from session to session. The Guardian's voice sometimes comes in as if its standing right behind me speaking directly into my mic. Other times it's softer. Other voices come in too but those ones can vary considerably depending on the overall reception of the session. They are usually fuzzier and staticy and vary in volume nevertheless improved when I denoise the clip a bit. I always listen to my audio clips with headphones adjusting the volume a bit when needed.

So having said this, it's not surprising that I mistook San-ti-a-go with San-fran-si-sco. Both words begin with the syllable "san" and end win the syllable "O". Both words have the same number of syllables which is four. What was in between those two syllables was a bit fuzzier on first listen which is all I did at the time when I posted that S.F. EQ comment in this forum
    yesterday at 12:20 PM EST.

I only get EQ warnings occasionally and I don't know why they tell me about the ones they do except that they have been sig. ones. Time will tell if I ever get a warning of one that's coming up that ends up in a sig. loss of life but that has yet to happen. On the other hand, perhaps that's a good thing because it's very uncomfortable to say that their prediction was correct if a lot of people died in that event.

I will be doing an analysis of that audio clip later when I have the time to do that.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi