Thread: Predictions for 2017.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This morning I woke up to see the news on Google's news page that, inexplicably, the Statue of Liberty went dark last night. Here's a screenshot showing those articles about that on that page.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/08/us/sta...rty-dark-trnd/

So how often does something about the Statue of Liberty end up in the front page news? As far as I know, this is the first time this has ever happened.

But the reason why I'm even talking about this is because I recently had a lucid dream where the Statue of Liberty, was prominent in it. When I woke up from it, I typed it out in notepad, saved it, and then pasted a screenshot of that note into an email that I sent to myself to time-stamp it because I sensed that the dream might be precognitive in some way. Here's a screenshot of that email:

To cut to the chase, here's a brief description of that dream:
    A UFO transported me (and my sister) to a park that had a smaller version of the Statue of Liberty in it. Then we flew over a large bridge that started to disintegrate via a release of its nano-particles dispersing into the air until it was no longer there. End of dream.

Anyway, thanks to all of the twitters on what people were saying about the The Statue of Liberty going dark last night and what that symbolizes, I now have a greater understanding about the meaning of that dream.

The bottom line. The dream was precognitive because it showed the Statue of Liberty prominently within it suggesting that whatever was coming up.. that statue was going to be an inherent part of it. And something did evenutally happen wrt to that statue... it went dark and caused a lot of activity on social media as to the symbolism behind that event.
    Last edited by A99; 03-08-2017 at 03:17 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi