Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2017.

As I mentioned in an earlier post today, I've had some success with them giving me the correct numbers for the pick 3 lotto. So this evening after I conducted a session asking for a front pair for the upcoming draw, I placed a .50 front pair wager for the number 13. That was the number that they gave me. I was in a rush so I didn't bother to place a reverse front pair wager on that number which would have been 31. Had I done that, I would have won $25. I usually reverse the number they give me (where I place a front pair wager on that one too) when I ask for a front pair number though.. but not this time. Nevertheless, thought I'd show the screenshot of what the evening pick 3 lotto number was and the ticket I purchase showing I bet on the number 13. For front pairs, the numbers have to be consecutive.

Last edited by A99; 05-08-2017 at 01:52 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Pretty close. Maybe next time.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Yup! Sure hope so!
    Last edited by A99; 05-08-2017 at 02:35 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Any predictions for Preakness 2017?
    Attachment 1008

Ha, ha! Oh why not... will see if I can get anything out of them on it. Like the right answer for a change. lol Stay tuned.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I just asked 'them' if America Dreaming is going to win that race today and the answer I got was "America Dreaming is not going to win".

Whoops... asked them the wrong question... it's Always Dreaming ... not America Dreaming. My bad. Have to ask that question over again. Stay tuned.

update: answer I got when I re-asked the question stating the right horse: "yes, that's the horse that's going to win".
    Last edited by A99; 05-20-2017 at 05:56 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    I just asked 'them' if America Dreaming is going to win that race today and the answer I got was "America Dreaming is not going to win".

Whoops... asked them the wrong question... it's Always Dreaming ... not America Dreaming. My bad. Have to ask that question over again. Stay tuned.

update: answer I got when I re-asked the question stating the right horse: "yes, that's the horse that's going to win".
    Well, Always Dreaming did win, 8th place.
    Looking good first half of race.
    Until he ran out of gas.
    Cloud Computing came out of nowhere for a great finish.
    Surprised me he was able to catch Classic Empire.
    Exciting race to watch.

1. Cloud Computing

2. Classic Empire

3. Senior Investment

You took a shot. Maybe better luck in the third race at Belmont Stakes.
    Attachment 1008

I'm sticking with something I've had more success with them on .. the 3 pic lotto. But if they give me a name for the Belmont Stakes, without me asking for it, then I'll go with it.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

The following is something I do with evp, just for the fun of it sometimes. I call it the ESP test.

I was in chat yesterday with one of my sister's where I told her to jot down a number on a piece of paper between 1 and 5.

She jotted down that number and then I asked my contacts via EVP what that number was and they gave me the number 2. Which was the correct number.

Below is a screenshot of that chat.

note: sometimes their 2's and 3's sound a bit alike. Am going to ask them to say "3 as in tree" whenever they come up with the number 3 for any questions I ask them involving numbers... e.g. 3 pick lotto, esp number tests....
    Last edited by A99; 06-05-2017 at 03:44 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Hmmm. I wonder if C.Goode's paraphysical spacemen associates would participate in a simple ESP test like the one I talked about in my last post? There are ways to find out if he's even in contact with intelligence's from another realm and that ESP test would be worth a try to prove it.

Also, because they are making predictions about some big upcoming events that will occur 10, 20, 30 yrs from now.... shouldn't they be able to at least predict the winning numbers in an upcoming pick 3 lotto draw? Even if they only can predict the numbers in a front pair or back pair for pick 3, that's ok too. The numbers do not have to be in order either.

And what about earthquakes? Can they at least predict/announce when a major, significant (EQ occurs in densely pop. region) earthquake is going to occur a few hours before it happens?
    Last edited by A99; 06-06-2017 at 01:55 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi