Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 94

Thread: Predictions for 2017.

  1. #21
    Will read over those links but I've read similar material in the past and it's a very controversial topic.
    Last edited by A99; 02-21-2017 at 08:37 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

  2. #22
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    8,139
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    Folks, this post, is only my humble opinion and is not meant to enrage or inflame. I post here in good faith, that it will be seen as such.

    I predict in the coming few months, there will be an arrest of the most vileness top US terrorist - George Soros. In doing so, this will create a tidal wave of new consciousness as to the reality of the embedded criminal fifth column in the US Government resulting in an eventual, new found awareness of the "expunged" history of the Khazarian Mafia which, for over the past 100 years, has usurped the US governing body politic and the founding principles of the US Constitution as well as the American way of life.

    Coming to understand the deep history of these people, who fly under the false flag of the great Jewish people of ancient Palestine will come about. This education will begin to surface in the mainstream of the American mind, who at present, are asleep at the engine of the great US republic. And when this happens, IMHO, it's going to be a difficult time but a necessary time to change the direction of the western world currently under the clutches of these Khazarian global elite.

    Putin is keenly aware of this fast approaching reality and will perhaps, lead the way if...the American people can get over the fallacy that Russia is our enemy, which is being spread as "fake news" currently financed by the true enemy here at home, George Soros. At present, he enjoys his personal freedom to finance and create mayhem - but not for long.

    For those interested in the "Dark History of the Kingdom of the Khazars" and how this absolutely huge segment of world history has been purposely expunged from our present day understanding of world history, here are two .PDF summaries for download - part 1 and part 2:

    GOG, MAGOG AND THE KINGDOM OF THE KHAZARS

    Part 1.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

    Part 2.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing


    For further study of more recent times, I highly suggest the great work of G. Edward Griffin "The Creature from Jekyll Island" available here in Audiobook format:

    http://www.audible.com/t2/title?asin...gAEaAmNj8P8HAQ
    Please remember this is a thread about making ONE OFF Predictions for 2017.
    NOT a platform for making talking points about indicting individuals over alleged offenses (real or imagined).
    I think you could have made your point without the "most vileness top US terrorist" name calling.
    Since this is a ONE OFF, and no follow up is expected (without a direct "hit"), no need to edit at this time.

    I'll be watching the papers, to see if your predictions comes true!
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  3. #23
    Senior Member M-Albion-3D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Malibu, California
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Will read over those links but I've read similar material in the past and it's a very controversial topic.
    Hi A99, do appreciate your "edited comments" and yes, the subject by its very nature is controversial, but again, my prediction is only my opinion.

    I do hope this prediction comes to pass as I see Soros is without doubt, a thorn in the side of America's new path to greatness once again.

    But the history of the kingdom of Gog and Magog has no controversy...it is an historical fact. And is a history, which most ALL in the west, have no idea about. It has been almost entirely "removed" from both the American and European schooling curriculums!

    That, in and of itself, is the REAL controversy!
    "The more you look, the more you see...the more you see, the more you know"
    - M.Scott

  4. #24
    Senior Member M-Albion-3D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Malibu, California
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Please remember this is a thread about making ONE OFF Predictions for 2017.
    NOT a platform for making talking points about indicting individuals over alleged offenses (real or imagined).
    I think you could have made your point without the "most vileness top US terrorist" name calling.
    Since this is a ONE OFF, and no follow up is expected (without a direct "hit"), no need to edit at this time.

    I'll be watching the papers, to see if your predictions comes true!
    Cal, your comment is well received. Please amend my comment to read the following: "most prolific alleged US terrorist IMO"
    "The more you look, the more you see...the more you see, the more you know"
    - M.Scott

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    Hi A99, do appreciate your "edited comments" and yes, the subject by its very nature is controversial, but again, my prediction is only my opinion.

    I do hope this prediction comes to pass as I see Soros is without doubt, a thorn in the side of America's new path to greatness once again.

    But the history of the kingdom of Gog and Magog has no controversy...it is an historical fact. And is a history, which most ALL in the west, have no idea about. It has been almost entirely "removed" from both the American and European schooling curriculums!

    That, in and of itself, is the REAL controversy!
    You're welcome M-Albion. Yes, I end up editing just about all of my posts here, for one reason or another a second or so right after I submit the post. Usually it's because I just thought of something else to add to it or to add a clarification on what I just said. But yes, "edited comments" is basically what they end up being. Good observation.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

  6. #26
    Senior Member M-Albion-3D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Malibu, California
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    You're welcome M-Albion. Yes, I end up editing just about all of my posts here, for one reason or another a second or so right after I submit the post. Usually it's because I just thought of something else to add to it or to add a clarification on what I just said. But yes, "edited comments" is basically what they end up being. Good observation.

    Yep, I do the exact same thing LOL, I wasn't being critical, I just got two great posts from you!

    Cheers!
    "The more you look, the more you see...the more you see, the more you know"
    - M.Scott

  7. #27
    Didn't think you were being critical at all and thanks for your feedback on that.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Something is coming up this year about the Earth's magnetic field. I have no idea what it could be but the words MAGNETIC FIELD were stated loud and clear to me during a recent meditation session.
    I look at the news page on Graham Hancock's site everyday because they do a good job of narrowing down new scientific findings that show up on the internet on a daily basis. The ones that show up on that page are considered by Hancock and co. as worth paying attention to.

    https://grahamhancock.com/news/

    So today when I logged on to that page, an interesting article was posted today entitled:
    Actual Science. Crystals At the Earth's Core, Power Its Magnetic Field.

    Anyway, usually (but there are exceptions) when I get information from my contacts, like I did in this case when I was given, completely out of the blue, the words "Magnetic Field"... whatever information they give me usually materializes not too long after they tell me what to look out for in the upcoming days.

    I got those words from them on Feb. 19th and posted about it here in this thread.... and today it's March 2nd so there's a chance that this new finding about the composition of the earth's core and how it affects our planet's magnetic field, might be what they wanted me to look out for.

    The gist of that article is in the following excerpts from it:

    ... scientists have long sought to understand what powers Earth’s magnetic field. Until now, the consensus has been that it was the dynamo effect created by Earth’s liquid outer core spinning in the opposite direction of Earth’s rotation. However, new research from the Tokyo Institute of Technology suggests that it may actually be due to the presence of crystallization in the Earth’s core.

    “This result proved important for understanding the energetics and evolution of the core. We were excited because our calculations showed that crystallization of silicon dioxide crystals from the core could provide an immense new energy source for powering the Earth’s magnetic field.”

    They gave Mars as an example:



    Cross-section of Mars revealing its inner core. Mars must have one day had such a field, but the energy source that powered it has since shut down.

    Source: http://www.universetoday.com/133791/...agnetic-field/

    So now I ask the question... By giving me the words 'magnetic field'... apart from this new discovery that the earth's core is comprised of crystals and that it powers our magnetic field, are my contacts also warning me that what happened to Mars is now happening to our planet too?
    Last edited by A99; 03-02-2017 at 04:59 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

  9. #29
    Not sure we'll see it in 2017 - maybe 2018... Someone / insider goes public with proof (evidence) as to how United States Election was hacked-rigged. This calls into question laws and policy changes since January 2017 as being legit...

  10. #30
    The current president of the USA's customer service lady will resign due to wanting to spend more time with her family... and therapist.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •