Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2017.

I've done all of the stuff I mentioned in my last post so if I can do it with my contacts,
    Goode should be able to do the same kind of stuff with his own too.

My contacts also predicted that Trump would win the presidential election and I posted that in a forum before that election. Goode should have been able to correctly predict that too via his contacts. But he didn't.
    Last edited by A99; 06-06-2017 at 02:33 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    BELMONT STAKES this Saturday. 149 running of the 3rd leg of the triple crown. Any predictions?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Cal,
    Let's try it this way. If you pick the winning horse, I'll give you $100.
    If I pick the winner, you'll have to paypal me $100.

I lost the first two so chances are they won't give me the correct name this time round either. So this very well could be a great opportunity for you to win an easy 100. Whatdaya say?
    Last edited by A99; 06-07-2017 at 08:55 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Wanted to add that if you state 2 horses, you still have to say which one you think will be the winner.
    Last edited by A99; 06-07-2017 at 09:31 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post

Cal,
    Let's try it this way. If you pick the winning horse, I'll give you $100.
    If I pick the winner, you'll have to paypal me $100.

I lost the first two so chances are they won't give me the correct name this time round either. So this very well could be a great opportunity for you to win an easy 100. Whatdaya say?
    I say; as fun as that sounds, TOP Forum is about UFO and Paranormal Research.
    While predicting winners may fall within that spectrum, gambling does not. I'm hoping to be dazzled by someone with unusual talent.

If you wish to gamble, there are many licensed sites and establishments willing to take your money.
    Besides, I'm only average at picking ponies, and terrible at precognition.
    Attachment 1008

Ha,ha... I knew you wouldn't go for that but I thought I would give it a shot anyway.
    I'll be doing an evp session later today to see if this time round, the guardian will chime in to give me winner's name or his post number. As I said before, right from the get-go, the guardian told me that they don't predict winners of horseraces. I mentioned that in an earlier post here. But the lower ranked intelligence's DID chime in whenever I would ask for one. Unfortunately though, I would end up with a few names for that which would require me to pick out which one I thought could be the correct answer. With the lower ranked one's, many times it's a hit or miss when it comes to making predictions that turn out to be true.

Bottom line. If the guardian gives me a name for Belmont's race today, I'll post it here... if not, then will not be posting a prediction for that race.
    Last edited by A99; 06-09-2017 at 01:11 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I got an answer but not from the guardian but nevertheless it came in on a different frequency/wavelength than where everybody else was at, which indicates that it's at a higher level. I asked for the post number of the winning horse for the Belmont Stakes horse race that's coming up in a couple of hours or so and the answer I got was the #7... which so happens too be Irish War Cry which is the favorite for this race.

As for those at the lower level, a strong voice came in from that bunch and said #3 which is Gormley. I'm still going with Iris War Cry for the win but if I was betting in this race, I'd bet separately for each one as the winner of the race.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

This is embarrassing. I thought the race was today but it's tomorrow. I'll keep it where it's at now but if I get a different answer on who the winner will be tomorrow in another session, I'll post it here.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    This is embarrassing. I thought the race was today but it's tomorrow. I'll keep it where it's at now but if I get a different answer on who the winner will be tomorrow in another session, I'll post it here.
    Better too early than too late.
    All bets are open until the sound of the trumpets.
    Attachment 1008