Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2017.

Blog Entries
    Two major storms and an earthquake so far for 2017.

Time to read back through, see if anyone had hits...
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

There's also been a rapid escalation of major events happening on the national and international political front over the past few weeks that deserves a 'look back' at this time too. Those who think they have some hits in this topic area might want to comment on that now. We only have four more months left for 2017 before the new year begins.
    Last edited by A99; 09-08-2017 at 03:11 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post

A prediction I made on 2/19
    Something is coming up this year about the Earth's magnetic field. I have no idea what it could be but the words MAGNETIC FIELD were stated loud and clear to me during a recent meditation session.

Note: That's happening now as we speak because the sun has sent off the most powerful CME's in 12 years that are directly aimed at our planet. Solar flares of this mag. dramatically weaken the Earth's magnetic field (temporarily).
    Last edited by A99; 09-08-2017 at 03:44 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    There's also been a rapid escalation of major events happening on the national and international political front over the past few weeks that deserves a 'look back' at this time too. Those who think they have some hits in this topic area might want to comment on that now. We only have four more months left for 2017 before the new year begins.
    Did a rethink of my post in the quote above and we do afterall still have 4 months left to this year and because things are changing almost on a daily basis wrt major political world events, it's probably better to wait till Dec. to go back and look for hits in this topic area.
    Last edited by A99; 09-08-2017 at 04:29 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Originally Posted by calikid

A prediction I made on 2/19
    Something is coming up this year about the Earth's magnetic field. I have no idea what it could be but the words MAGNETIC FIELD were stated loud and clear to me during a recent meditation session.

Note: That's happening now as we speak because the sun has sent off the most powerful CME's in 12 years that are directly aimed at our planet. Solar flares of this mag. dramatically weaken the Earth's magnetic field (temporarily).
    Wanted to add that on the Sun's end wrt "magnetic fields", those 6 powerful Earth directed solar flares and CME's originated from intense deformed magnetic field's deep in the Sun's interior that then shot off towards our planet whereupon, on impact, caused a dramatic weakening of the Earth's magnetic field which caused an abundance of cosmic radiation to bombard our atmosphere where they also penetrated into our planet's oceans and crust which ultimately played a sig. role in the formation and severity of hurricanes, tornado's, earthquakes, volcano's, and other natural disasters.

This is why our planet has been hit with record breaking climatic and geophysical events over the past few days.

That prediction I made back in Feb. about our magnetic field.. is a hit.
    Last edited by A99; 09-11-2017 at 02:11 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Update: Another powerful solar flare is on our way. So that makes seven powerful Earth directed solar flares so far since the
    Sun has abruptly 'woken up'.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Back last April, I posted here in this thread the answer from the Guardian that I got when I asked if the US is going to war against N. Korea this year. That answer was that we will not be going to war against N. Korea.

In light of all of those missiles N. Korea has been launching, including a nuclear one, it's hard to believe that we won't be going to war with N.Korea this year so it will be interesting if that prediction will be a hit.
    Last edited by A99; 09-15-2017 at 01:46 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Back last April, I posted here in this thread the answer from the Guardian that I got when I asked if the US is going to war against N. Korea this year. That answer was that we will not be going to war against N. Korea.

In light of all of those missiles N. Korea has been launching, including a nuclear one, it's hard to believe that we won't be going to war with N.Korea this year so it will be interesting if that prediction will be a hit.
    Here's that post from back last April. I include the EVP voice of The Guardian answering my question:

I had an evp session this morning and asked my contact if the U.S. is going to war against North Korea. The answer I got was "I don't think we're going to war against North Korea."

I inserted that evp recording into a You Tube video.

Note: The Guardians voice when it comes in via evp many times sounds polyphonic and that's how it sounded when it came into that evp session that day after I asked that question.
    Last edited by A99; 09-16-2017 at 09:50 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Relocating the following posts from the 3 min. news thread:

My current time: 11:26 AM EST Sept. 25 2017
    I just checked the EQ map and saw that San Francisco del Mar already had a few EQ's last week prior to the one they had yesterday, Sept.24th. I didn't know that until just now but, truth be told, when the Guardian said "San Francisco" after I asked in that session last Sat. to give me the name of an area where a sig. EQ was coming up soon, I naturally thought he meant San Francisco in CA when he stated that city. But that was only an assumption on my part.

As it stands now, I will list any EQ in a city named San Francisco that's occurs sometime over the next few days. If no other EQ in a San Francisco occurs, then the one that occurred yesterday will count as a hit for that prediction.

Note: I once visited San Francisco del Mar so I'm familiar with that city.
    Last edited by A99; 09-25-2017 at 05:32 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

My current time: 3:21 PM EST
    Update: Another mod. EQ occurred in San Francisco del Mar today. This one at 4.3. Date and Time: 2017-09-25 04:29:14 UTC
    Last edited by A99; 09-25-2017 at 09:26 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi