Thread: Prayers requested for Lyn Buchanan

Blog Entries

Prayers requested for Lyn Buchanan

From the Remote Viewing group on Facebook:

Hello Everyone,

I just received a call from Linda Buchanan. She is exhausted and will keep us updated. Making calls is an effort as she has to use a telephone for the deaf.

It has been a rough year for Lyn and Linda. Lyn's only brother and his mother passed. Linda said that Lyn passed out twice today - once in a cafe and once in the ER in El Paso. They "shot him with adrenalin" (he coded) and brought him back. He is spending the night on the cardiac unit and will be evaluated for a pacemaker tomorrow.

She says she is happy that he is there because it is where he needs to be. Meanwhile, they are asking for your thoughts and prayers because they are sure they will make a difference.

Linda planned to post on the CRV group tonight but she was exhaused. I volunteered to post for her here, and on the CRV and IRVA groups.

Thank you for them.

Teresa
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Update

Lyn Buchanan is feeling better and is out of the hospital. Here is his post from the Remote Viewing group on Facebook.

Back home after 6 days in the hospital. It was a situation called "bradycardia". The heart is supposed to beat between 60 and 100 times per minute. Anything less than 60 is serious because not enough oxygen gets to the brain and body. At one point, mine dropped (I was told by the ambulance medic) to 11 bpm. Went comatose in the restaurant - had 3 more episodes that day - taken to emergency - flown to El Paso to a Heart center, put in Critical Care, next few days in Intensive Care. Home now. I have to be on oxygen and have to wear a heart monitor for the next month. I have given it the pet name "Al" ( short for "albatros around my neck"). Doing well, but being mothered to death and not allowed to do or eat much of anything. I really want to thank everyone who sent well wishes, prayers, and healing. I am a full believer in the power of prayer and caring, and I'm fully convinced that it was a major part of getting over this so quickly. Now, if I can just get over the aftermath of going to doctors, getting probed, poked, pilled, etc., I'll be fine. Thanks again to everyone who sent loving care my way.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

I'm sure Lyn will need prayers "unceasing" as he goes through the long process of getting his heartbeat regulated and supported. We ask Members and readers here to continue sending your prayers and warm well-wishes for Lyn and his family.

I've always admired this great pioneer in the field of R.V. and I will pray that his health status will go back to normal because, in my humble opinion, his work on this planet is still not finished.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi