Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
Then there is the complexity of multi generational abductions. I'm guessing Something akin to establishing pedigrees.

Do you have any links to "new implants"?
Sounds interesting, I have not heard about them.
Multi generation abductions are real as far as I can deduce from my own experiences, I also think there is a great likelihood that couples are matched by hidden hands to further this.

What it is they are watching, following or using within these 'lines' is anyones guess, but I doubt it's anything we would expect, we always ascribe our behaviours to non human entities as much as we do to animals, but their desires & goals could well be something very 'alien' to us.

I haven't got any links about newer types of implants, I did have photos until one of my regular hard disc failures but I wouldn't dare post them anyway even if I still had them.

Following a very unpleasant abduction a series of tiny wire like implants came out of my spine (between the shoulders) over several weeks, they started to come out by themselves & then I used a venom pump to suck them out, then they would dissolve into the blood that came out with them in only a few seconds.