Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JAR Magazine on MILABs

JAR Magazine on MILABs

A new 'ask the panel' article in JAR Magazine discusses abductions:

http://www.jar-magazine.com/ask-the-panel/58-milabs

What are your thoughts and/or experiences?
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

It's like a round up of experiences, theories of Greer ( BS as usual) & memes that have been spun into the MILAB mythos by the likes of Miles Johnston & his cadre of deranged 'super soldiers'.

IMO there is plenty of truth in there, but it's mixed up with sci-fi & well established dis-info.

I am somewhat reticent about going out on a limb about MILABS, but I will say they are not conventional military, in fact the word 'military' is misleading, it suggest a wing of our armed forces & that is not really the case.

They appear to be more of an offshoot from the intelligence services that are now more of a breakaway civ than anything.

The training people to be assassins & terrorists is not something that I personally find credible, anyone really involved in abduction programs is too valuable an asset for something like that.

Never mind people with actual military training who would be easier to use, there are also lots of people with hunting skills & don't forget the hordes of gamers who have unwittingly trained themselves in modern weapons & warfare, many of these people would respond very well to hypnosis & could be used as patsies without much trouble at all.

There is plenty of circumstantial evidence that hypnotized patsies have been used in a lot if not all recent 'terrorist' attacks.

Derren Brown proved that ordinary people can be hypnotized to shoot people on mainstream TV, it's not a theory.

Back to MILABS, yes they are real, hence the need to push so much disinfo, IMO it's about intel gathering, about what is the real point, and on that I will just say that be aware of what 'they' want you to think it's about, because it's not that, they are steering your train of thought on purpose.

I find the comments by Thomas Minderle to be very likely in the case of the attempted efforts of the last few years in gun control and eroding the 2ed amendment in the United States.

Second, military abductions can serve to create mind controlled sleeper agents for societal engineering. One template involves selecting social outcasts to turn into mass shooters and assassins. This is easy to do: select promising candidates and use posthypnotic programming during abductions to shape their worldview and amplify feelings of hatred, loathing, and alienation. Various self-destructive programs can be induced to further this along, such as induction of homosexual tendencies that lead to social ostracization and further self-loathing. Make them obsessed with weapons and tactics and then activate them when the time is right. This works to create an unwitting pawn. Other templates involve creating psychic remote viewers and influencers, psychic assassins, sex slaves for the shadow elite, elite fighters for mercenary operations, geniuses for the NSA, and so on.
    I feel that elements of the MIC and certain factions of the elite would stop at nothing to abolish armed law abiding citizens and their rights to bare arms.

Mass shootings in schools and other areas of innocence life during the last 10 or more yeas here in the USA could be the case of posthypnotic programming to turn people into mass shooters and assassins.

Just keep an open mind to the natural ways humans normally behave, and think about it.

And thanks for the up-dates Garuda!
    Last edited by epo333; 01-21-2017 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    I find the comments by Thomas Minderle to be very likely in the case of the attempted efforts of the last few years in gun control and eroding the 2ed amendment in the United States.

I feel that elements of the MIC and certain factions of the elite would stop at nothing to abolish armed law abiding citizens and their rights to bare arms.

Mass shootings in schools and other areas of innocence life during the last 10 or more yeas here in the USA could be the case of posthypnotic programming to turn people into mass shooters and assassins.

Just keep an open mind to the natural ways humans normally behave, and think about it.

And thanks for the up-dates Garuda!
    Get rid of your guns and then you will have less gun massacres. Look at Australia as an example!!!!

You gun loving tooting shooting nut jobs are more of a danger to your selves than US Army rounding you up and shooting you. You guys in the US of A do a great job killing each other than US government could ever do.

In Ozzy we call you a bunch of "ding bats seppos" because your so pro guns.....it hilarious.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GusB View Post
    Get rid of your guns and then you will have less gun massacres. Look at Australia as an example!!!!

You gun loving tooting shooting nut jobs are more of a danger to your selves than US Army rounding you up and shooting you. You guys in the US of A do a great job killing each other than US government could ever do.

In Ozzy we call you a bunch of "ding bats seppos" because your so pro guns.....it hilarious.

There is a reason we have the 2nd amendment in our constitution and one which the hidden elite would love to dismantle. Take a look at the not so hidden elite of the past century and ask your self this question - do you really believe human nature has changed enough where despots like these could never rise again in the halls of our government?

Just look at the tyranny in which Britons live under, the typical man in the street is under 24 hour surveillance whilst entrenched in a class system so invisible to most Britons they have no idea what it's like to be truly free.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GusB View Post

Not to get too far off topic.
    An interesting quote that has stuck with me over the years.

After WWII, Japanese submarine commanders were interviewed. They stated that while they were submerged off the California coast, they did not engage in land operations for fear of "a gun behind ever blade of grass".

Probably not a concern/deterrent with a disarmed populace.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    I've often wondered about MILAB motivation.
    My best guess is that if ET is interested enough in certain people to perform an abduction and examination, then a MILAB should be conducted in an attempt to determine "why the interest?".

Of course that would NOT explain any MILAB of subjects without a prior ET abduction experience.

A little outside my comfort zone, comments/opinions welcomed.
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I've often wondered about MILAB motivation.
    My best guess is that if ET is interested enough in certain people to perform an abduction and examination, then a MILAB should be conducted in an attempt to determine "why the interest?".

Of course that would NOT explain any MILAB of subjects without a prior ET abduction experience.

A little outside my comfort zone, comments/opinions welcomed.
    MILABS without "ET" abduction probably fall into a whole different category, they probably (if true) would be more likely to be to do with MK Ultra type things.

Abductees getting MILABed is most likely a desperate bid to gain intel & use the psychic abilities of abductees.

Abductions & psychic abilities / paranormal phenomena go together, hard to say if people are abducted because of these (latent or otherwise) abilities or if they are the result of the actual abductions, but they certainly 'spike' after abductions, it could be a mixture of both !

For certain individuals it would be a fair guess to say that certain agencies line them up for abduction, possibly in some kind of trade for tech etc, for others maybe they have some means of homing in on them ?

This means we need to ask how do they home in on abductees.

Are they tracking UFOs with such accuracy, or can they pick up on the implants that abductees carry ??

These implants do seem to have changed a lot over recent times, which could suggest that the 'ETs' have had to move their tech forward in such matters because human tech has moved so far, the latest ones are not conventional metal (like the ones Dr Leir removed ) nor do they seem to work on radio frequencies we can detect.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykotronik View Post
    MILABS without "ET" abduction probably fall into a whole different category, they probably (if true) would be more likely to be to do with MK Ultra type things.

Abductees getting MILABed is most likely a desperate bid to gain intel & use the psychic abilities of abductees.

Abductions & psychic abilities / paranormal phenomena go together, hard to say if people are abducted because of these (latent or otherwise) abilities or if they are the result of the actual abductions, but they certainly 'spike' after abductions, it could be a mixture of both !

For certain individuals it would be a fair guess to say that certain agencies line them up for abduction, possibly in some kind of trade for tech etc, for others maybe they have some means of homing in on them ?

This means we need to ask how do they home in on abductees.

Are they tracking UFOs with such accuracy, or can they pick up on the implants that abductees carry ??

These implants do seem to have changed a lot over recent times, which could suggest that the 'ETs' have had to move their tech forward in such matters because human tech has moved so far, the latest ones are not conventional metal (like the ones Dr Leir removed ) nor do they seem to work on radio frequencies we can detect.
    Then there is the complexity of multi generational abductions. I'm guessing Something akin to establishing pedigrees.

Do you have any links to "new implants"?
    Sounds interesting, I have not heard about them.
    Attachment 1008

Throughout the years there have been consistent reports about some cases where 'paramilitary' humans were involved in abducting abductees. I.e. people in uniforms that are military in appearance but do not match existing uniforms. They're a small minority, and it's not clear who is responsible for those. Many suspect they might be related to intel and/or MIEC groups.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin