Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JAR Magazine on MILABs

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Then there is the complexity of multi generational abductions. I'm guessing Something akin to establishing pedigrees.

Do you have any links to "new implants"?
    Sounds interesting, I have not heard about them.
    Multi generation abductions are real as far as I can deduce from my own experiences, I also think there is a great likelihood that couples are matched by hidden hands to further this.

What it is they are watching, following or using within these 'lines' is anyones guess, but I doubt it's anything we would expect, we always ascribe our behaviours to non human entities as much as we do to animals, but their desires & goals could well be something very 'alien' to us.

I haven't got any links about newer types of implants, I did have photos until one of my regular hard disc failures but I wouldn't dare post them anyway even if I still had them.

Following a very unpleasant abduction a series of tiny wire like implants came out of my spine (between the shoulders) over several weeks, they started to come out by themselves & then I used a venom pump to suck them out, then they would dissolve into the blood that came out with them in only a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Throughout the years there have been consistent reports about some cases where 'paramilitary' humans were involved in abducting abductees. I.e. people in uniforms that are military in appearance but do not match existing uniforms. They're a small minority, and it's not clear who is responsible for those. Many suspect they might be related to intel and/or MIEC groups.

What are MIEC groups please ?

I have had one clear memorable MILAB & it was clearly military, but not any uniform I could recognise, it was a brownish terracotta colour, not far off the brown on this forum.

They seemed to be using similar tech to 'ET' abductions, it certainly wasn't men sneaking in & drugging me, & they were decent enough to make the reality of it clear enough (to me) to avoid the trauma that usually accompanies abductions, for which I am grateful.

Another great JAR article, glad to see it back after the Christmas break.

Besides receiving trackers what sort of things take place in these Milabs. In UFO abductions we see a pattern of soul work, cloning, hybrids, hubrids, and cognitive modification through tasks. What sort of things do these people remember from the Milabs?

Quote Originally Posted by Sykotronik View Post
    What are MIEC groups please ?
    Groups with ties to the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex, which are the ones that do the reverse engineering, etc.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Behind the scenes, an interesting topic was raised in a follow-up on the article, and it deals with what post-hypnotic suggestion can make and not make us do.

As a rule, posthypnotic suggestion cannot make you do something that you would otherwise never ever do.
    But does that apply, too, to the mind control techniques the Greys are using?

What do you think?
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Behind the scenes, an interesting topic was raised in a follow-up on the article, and it deals with what post-hypnotic suggestion can make and not make us do.

As a rule, posthypnotic suggestion cannot make you do something that you would otherwise never ever do.

What do you think?
    It's a bit more difficult with the Greys, although my experience will be anecdotal, I noted they tended to be more direct in their manipulation.
    From my experience there were four layers of possibility in terms of what they would do:
    1) Simple psychological conditioning.
    2) Sensory manipulation; they can overlay the bare minimum required details of someone's face over their own rather bland countenance, usually not physically through skin surface level influence manipulation, but by manipulating the visual centers directly; they use my mother's face.
    3) Directed Reasoning. Here I indicate they can direct a person to think along a certain line of thought, which can prevent a person from taking a photo of something important; this is direct psychological manipulation and a sub-set of telepathy.
    4) Sub-Conscious programming. Also referred to as post-hypnotic suggestion, it effectively programs a series of routines in an individual.

When all four of the above techniques are combined, a person can be made to think and do things they would normally never do, because they believe they are appropriate to the circumstance. This makes any form of psychic capable being extremely dangerous, and it is important to self-check and create your own routines to have any possibility of vaguely countering such an entity's effects; and I assure you, they can be countered by the cautious, but only for variable durations.

What do you think?
    It's a fallacy that hypnosis can't make you do things you would not normally do, the CIA MK researchers have had a lot of accusations of taking advantage of the young women that were their subjects, and then there are the 'feats' of Derren Brown, this is not the only time he has got someone to do something that they would otherwise find morally wrong.

It's a fallacy that hypnosis can't make you do things you would not normally do, the CIA MK researchers have had a lot of accusations of taking advantage of the young women that were their subjects, and then there are the 'feats' of Derren Brown, this is not the only time he has got someone to do something that they would otherwise find morally wrong.

Most telling.

Makes me wonder how many of the high-profile shootings were contrived for an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    It's a bit more difficult with the Greys, although my experience will be anecdotal, I noted they tended to be more direct in their manipulation.
    From my experience there were four layers of possibility in terms of what they would do:
    1) Simple psychological conditioning.
    2) Sensory manipulation; they can overlay the bare minimum required details of someone's face over their own rather bland countenance, usually not physically through skin surface level influence manipulation, but by manipulating the visual centers directly; they use my mother's face.
    3) Directed Reasoning. Here I indicate they can direct a person to think along a certain line of thought, which can prevent a person from taking a photo of something important; this is direct psychological manipulation and a sub-set of telepathy.
    4) Sub-Conscious programming. Also referred to as post-hypnotic suggestion, it effectively programs a series of routines in an individual.

When all four of the above techniques are combined, a person can be made to think and do things they would normally never do, because they believe they are appropriate to the circumstance. This makes any form of psychic capable being extremely dangerous, and it is important to self-check and create your own routines to have any possibility of vaguely countering such an entity's effects; and I assure you, they can be countered by the cautious, but only for variable durations.
    Thanks!
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

First, MK used various technologies that have nothing to do with post-hypnotic suggestion.
    Two, the CIA taking advantage of people belongs to their normal repertoire, as they are prone to do things that most people would consider morally wrong, which they justify to themselves as being done 'for the greater good.'
    Three, Derren Brown is an illusionist who occasionally uses hypnosis, but that doesn't mean everything his subjects do is done under hypnosis or post-hypnotic suggestion.

Hence my question: what evidence do you actually have to state that it's a fallacy that hypnosis cannot make one do things they wouldn't normally do?
    I studied regression therapy myself, and have many friends who are regression therapists and hypnotherapists who do not agree with your assessment.

Having said that, I do believe that there are other mind control techniques that can achieve things hypnosis cannot, and combining techniques could lead to even further-going results.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin