Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a hidden hand secretly ruling our world from behind the scenes?

Banned

Is there a hidden hand secretly ruling our world from behind the scenes?

Has Jim Pieczenik uncovered something real here from "behind the scenes"?

Banned
    Part one.

Starts out a bit slow, but does gather momentum as one reads on.

Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider...
    Dec 27, 2008

http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Starts out a bit slow, but does gather momentum as one reads on.

Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider...
    Dec 27, 2008

http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html
    Yes, excellent read, thanks!

Back in the days of OM, we analyzed the whole 'Hidden Hand' revelations, and came to the conclusion that it was a combination of material that was already previously available on the Internet, and some added fabrications.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Where is Mr. Hankey when you need him. What better way to counter poo but with poo. howwwwwwwwwdy ho!!!

Banned

The hidden hand is alive and well!

It is an unfortunate direction of fate of what we see on the streets of Paris and the fields close to Calais. This is what we can eventually expect to see here on the streets of America with the George Soros "open border policy". So consider this carefully come voting day just around the corner!

Only days after police cracked down on migrant slums on the streets of Paris, gangs of migrants armed with clubs fought each other in the Stalingrad district of the French capital.

The brawl was caught on camera and shows dramatic scenes of mass violence between rival migrant factions, the Daily Mail reports.

After the French government cleared the Calais Jungle, many migrants have travelled to Paris and have been sleeping rough in the district’s migrant camp. The cause of the brawl is currently unknown, though it has been speculated that raids by police in Paris stoked already-existing tensions between migrants of different ethnic and cultural backgrounds.

The ‘transit’ camp, which lies just outside the Stalingrad metro station in Paris, has previously been the scene of mass migrant violence. In April of this year, a riot was caught on film showing the entire camp, which is estimated to number in the thousands, explode into a state of violence.

The recent clearing of the Calais Jungle has led to around 5,000 migrants agreeing to the French government’s plans to redistribute them around the country. However, hundreds of former residents of the Jungle have opted to travel to Paris and make the Stalingrad camp their home.

After the police action to clear the Stalingrad camp earlier in the day, many left-wing and pro-migrant activists had scheduled a solidarity rally with the migrants on Wednesday evening.

French President François Hollande has vowed to tackle the Paris migrant camps in the same way as the Calais Jungle, stating that the camps would be gradually phased out and all migrants would be redistributed into formal asylum centres. One centre is currently planned for Paris, where many of these migrants will likely be housed.
    Residents have expressed dismay at the French government for allowing the migrants to remain, complaining about the rise in crime and many claiming that they no longer feel safe in the area.

A shopkeeper named Faisal told French paper Le Figaro:”The stench of urine, faeces, and rubbish has made Stalingrad an unhealthy place to live. The place is dead, no one wants to come here anymore. People are afraid to go out and lock themselves in.”

He said if the police didn’t move the migrants soon he’d likely go out of business.

Banned
    Youtube shows that just 150 thousand + people have viewed this most excellent documentary on how the members of the so called "hidden hand" operate once they are allowed to move into a position of power.

It is almost impossible for people like you and I, to even imagine the extent of power these people wield both in front and behind the scenes. This level of power, will never happen in our lifetimes. But we can try, by attempting to understand their means and mechanisms which they use. A word of caution though, don't think for a moment that this documentary explains all, for sure this investigation is just a snowflake that sits atop of this ugly and festering iceberg.

I'm not sure if Mr. Trump can do what is needed, but I am a sure as anything, that having the Clinton woman elected as President, will only allow this dreadful cabal to continue and usurp the foundation of our fragile democracy and our beloved constitution.

Watch this video and pass the link on to your friends and associates, it's that important.

The video below shows Mr. Trump and names other names in "mug shots" who are responsible for pulling the recent strings.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    Youtube shows that just 150 thousand + people have viewed this most excellent documentary on how the members of the so called "hidden hand" operate once they are allowed to move into a position of power.

It is almost impossible for people like you and I, to even imagine the extent of power these people wield both in front and behind the scenes. This level of power, will never happen in our lifetimes. But we can try, by attempting to understand their means and mechanisms which they use. A word of caution though, don't think for a moment that this documentary explains all, for sure this investigation is just a snowflake that sits atop of this ugly and festering iceberg.

I'm not sure if Mr. Trump can do what is needed, but I am a sure as anything, that having the Clinton woman elected as President, will only allow this dreadful cabal to continue and usurp the foundation of our fragile democracy and our beloved constitution.

Watch this video and pass the link on to your friends and associates, it's that important.

The video below shows Mr. Trump and names other names in "mug shots" who are responsible for pulling the recent strings.

<SNIP VIDEO>

<SNIP VIDEO2>
    Don't be discouraged by low views, the film was around long before posting on YouTube. I watched it (The Hidden Hand) on DVD, did not even know it was available on line.

MOD WARNING
    We do appreciate the conspiracy discussion.
    However, you MUST refrain from political partisanship.
    For either candidate.
    There are many other forums available for that.
    Please use them if you feel the need to support (or denigrate) either political candidate. Thanks.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Don't be discouraged by low views, the film was around long before posting on YouTube. I watched it (The Hidden Hand) on DVD, did not even know it was available on line.

We do appreciate the conspiracy discussion.
    However, you MUST refrain from political partisanship.
    For either candidate.
    There are many other forums available for that.
    Please use them if you feel the need to support (or denigrate) either political candidate. Thanks.
    Hey Calkid, thanks for the input here and yes, the low views across the board are a bit concerning. The forum looks to me to be a great website, what gives?

Had a brief discussion on this with Garuda and the point was made concerning "political discussions" an made sense not to involve political pandering.

But to me, this is not partisanship. As far as my view on either candidate in this election, both seem to have problems for the American citizen, My emphasis here has been not so much "left or right" but more to focus on the "institutional hidden hand" which is entrenched in many avenues of our society,e.g. politics, entertainment, media, energy, pharmaceutical etc.

This is not partisan driven although I think they make it look as if it is.

As the American election is currently a hot topic (obviously), I think is fitting to show how these people (and I'm not 100% sure that they are human) are up front and central in our current focus whether it be Clinton or Trump depends on their exposure. If Trump appeared to have a history of death and pedophilia, I would be sure to try and bring it to attention. So far, he does not seem to have this profile in his background, but of course, that could change.

No, the Clinton's are suspect of being involved in this following for sure. What provokes rage in me is what seems to me to be a systematic targeted assault on the very young for activities such as pedophilia, but I'm sure it does not and has not stopped there, and I'm taking about ritual death killings of adult, teenage and even newborns! This may have taken place on Little St. James Island over a period of years, we just can't be clear at this stage but I can see Bill and Hillary going there for say, one or two visits, but for TWENTY FIVE TRIPS and Hillary several times unaccompanied without her husband!

To me, this IS the Hidden Hand at work and it is a blood stained hand by all accounts. The question left for me is; "are these people, we have put in or considering putting into power, human or otherworldly"? With over 250,000 missing children each year in the US alone (many more world wide) the question then arises; "are our young being kidnapped and murdered by these groups of seemingly intelligent and sophisticated people who are acting together in collusion for the purpose of Satanist ritual murders"?

Here's a an interesting article on the death list of people that may have come too close to finding out the truth about this couple:

WND EXCLUSIVE

'CLINTON DEATH LIST': 33 SPINE-TINGLING CASES

Bill and Hillary's 'friends' fall off buildings, crash planes, die in freak accidents

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/clinton-d...riguing-cases/
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 11-05-2016 at 03:18 PM.