Thread: Fake grey video?

Fake grey video?

Quote Originally Posted by tl2 View Post
    Hmmmm... I don't know at this stage.
    The film is sufficiently fuzzy to not allow any decent analysis, which is not uncommon for hoaxers.
    Some of the anatomical aspects of the alleged alien also make me more inclined to dismiss this.
    So, with the little information we have, I'm leaning slightly more toward hoax.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Hmmmm... I don't know at this stage.
    The film is sufficiently fuzzy to not allow any decent analysis, which is not uncommon for hoaxers.
    Some of the anatomical aspects of the alleged alien also make me more inclined to dismiss this.
    So, with the little information we have, I'm leaning slightly more toward hoax.

I have to agree !

It would not have been difficult to fabricate a dummy alien of excellent quality in the 90s, all kinds of synthetic resins & materials were available for something like that, in fact it could actually be a film prop.

I don't see why the greys would just leave a body lying around considering how hard they work at not being seen, they don't seem to have any trouble locating abductees no matter where they go, so one of their own shouldn't be an issue.

I don't see why the greys would just leave a body lying around considering how hard they work at not being seen, they don't seem to have any trouble locating abductees no matter where they go, so one of their own shouldn't be an issue.
    Ditto!

One glaring omission by the author/creator of this video in the section where he's asking all of those questions about the photographs of that alien and the story behind it is why those photos look like they have photoshop filters applied to them to lower their overall resolutions and quality. Anyone who uses photoshop on a reg. basis can even identify those filters that have been applied to them in that program. One wonders why the original clearer photos didn't suffice for this presentation. lol

So this may indicate that the author/creator of this video may be the actual creator of the whole kit n'caboodle or at least in cahoots with those, er, "witnesses" and their story.
    Last edited by A99; 02-01-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi