Thread: Empirical Evidence for Life on Mars

Banned

Empirical Evidence for Life on Mars

Merriam Webster's dictionary definition of "Empirical" related to the following evidence as:

• 1: originating in or based on observation or experience <empirical data>
    • 2: relying on experience or observation alone often without due regard for system and theory <an empirical basis for the theory>
    • 3: capable of being verified or disproved by observation or experiment <empiricallaws>

The question in my mind remains then; "Is it possible to even establish beyond a reasonable doubt, that intelligent life exists or did exist on Mars, extrapolated solely from photographic evidence alone?"

The answer to this question, in my opinion, is no.

However, can photographic evidence of the Martian surface make it more likely (as opposed to less likely) that intelligent life does appear to be responsible for certain "image pattern recognitions" that are congruent with intelligent design? In this conjecture, in my opinion, the answer is, yes.

But of course, this is only opinion, and in this light, it is my position that the evidence I present here, is only photographic evidence which shows ostensibly, evidence of surface manipulation of an artificial nature that, at the very least, gives cause to set the stage for investigation further, if and when we set foot in this region being - along the south facing slopes of Hebes Chasma as depicted in HiRISE image file page: http://www.uahirise.org/ESP_013772_179

I am not a Geologist, let me make that quite clear. But I do have enough knowledge in this arena self-taught, to observe certain
    peculiarities in the surface images presented here which seem to defy our present understanding in which typical geological processes occur. For example:

It is generally accepted, that a pronounced or defined "cliff" or buttress wall is unlikely to form by a natural process directly from or in the center of a recent impact crater as the superimposed image is shown here:

Yet, as I will show in the following clipped images and video from the above HiRISE image file, that many conditions show quite clearly this condition occurring in several instances.

It was only when upon closer scrutiny, of the supposedly "cliff-like" or vertical strata rock formations, that an ostensibly "impossible" condition became apparent.

Further, the cliff-like facial surface compositions upon high magnification, expose structural forms that were consistent with artifical design, and that the apparent lack of any talus or scree debris https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scree anywhere to be seen at the foot of the presumed cliff faces indicated that the cliff(s) or buttresses were actually something quite different.

In the top grayscale image example below, we see a common example of where the foot of the "so-named" cliff extends down and covers several small craters. In the anaglyph at the bottom, the example is once again revealed which beckons the question; "what are these apparent cliff fascia's"?

Well this is where it gets a little tricky on both one's visual capabilities and more to the point, one's acceptance of the incredible!

IMO, the facts are clear and obvious, that these "fascia's" have been manipulated by intelligent means.

Not only do they depict intelligent "forms" of animals and quasi "cartoon-like" edifices https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/edifice that resemble "doily-like" connected caricatures, but even more stunning, (and this is going to be a tough one) these cliff-like forms which populate the region, are in fact, "floating"! Whereby, the surface which is perceived initially as; "meeting or adjoining" the foot of the cliff face, is in fact "traversing" underneath creating an "impossible" (at least with respect to gravity) surface condition!

After many months of analysis of numerous examples which depict this same or similar condition, I have arrived at the conclusion, that the surface shown here below, along this near vertical canyon wall, is the result of an intelligent design and quite possibly, where they have been able to change or modify the rock strata in such a way, that allows "access" to a deeper surface reality currently out of view.

I say intelligent design, because many of the "floating" strata walls which I have named; "SIMULACRUM" depict a familiar shape of a living creature of sorts. This is consistent and congruent in the design and fabrication throughout, so much so, that indeed every single example exhibiting this "honeycomb" facia, is an optical challenge, where the reality of a typical "known surface strata" comes into question. Now, once the eye/mind relationship begins to accept this "visual condition", (this may take some practice to adjust to) the entire canyon wall starts to take on a very different visual reality, which at first, may be a little unsettling!

For example below, we see this absolutely massive head of a quasi insectoid-like facial edifice slightly turned to the right and is the center "arch" of a massive "undersurface" entrance!

With respect to scale, it is important to perceive the surface features as quite large, even at high magnification, so again, if you were standing anywhere in these images, you would be just too small to be seen.

This is the first time I have posted this discovery on the internet.

I have taken much time and effort to produce this video analysis of the steep canyon wall which shows incredible evidence of alien design IMO. Please download the video and watch this in your resident media player. A word of advice though, the Windows media player by default, turns the very important grey pixels way too dark and is not recommended.

A better player is: "MPC-CH" free player available here https://mpc-hc.org/

Here is the link to the video and best played in 1080p:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

Banned
    To get an idea of scale, here is the US White House superimposed on the true 3D image file.

Banned
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-16-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Banned
    Here is a good quality .jpeg of the upper top right quadrant. A high quality .tiff can be downloaded also for reference.

The .tiff file size is 58 megs.

Banned
    Here's a .zip file containing 16 high quality anaglyph images in various formats. Download here:

Banned
    In this image file showing the "front fortification", we see the telltale evidence which shows very clearly, that the "Simulacrum" wall (or should I say "apparent wall") floating, in-situ, where 2 or 3 small, but definite impact craters can be seen "going underneath" the fascia at the termination point below. (You can look around the immediate region and find several examples of this compelling evidence).

Of course, if we were there hovering above in a fictitious helicopter, and moved laterally across the surface plain of sight, we would immediately "see" the depth of field, as the "drapery effect" of the Simulacrum wall would also perspectively "traverse" the topography to your line of relative sight.

This moving dimension is impossible to see in both 2D and 3D images BUT the craters at the foot of the wall is the damning evidence as they say! So what we are seeing here, is a completely unique and unknown anomaly and suggest this is the work of a truly advanced life form with remarkable technology!

As to what the Simulacrum actually are is impossible to tell. They could be their version of "wall fortifications" or just plain artwork with hundreds if not thousands of "doily-like" images encrusted into those vertical structures. For that matter, this entire area could even be a cemetery! We can only guess.

In this image below however, what looks to be like a massive impression resembling the head of a Praying Mantis, may give us a clue of "who" is responsible!

Banned
    Just visible in this true anaglyph, the facial features are eerily similar especially in the eyes and antennae - stunning!

Banned
    Looking through the hundreds of image files on my hard drives this morning, I found this absolutely super 3D anaglyph image of the same region (a little further west from the insectoid entrance) which shows again, several instances of where a good sized impact crater "tells the story" of the multi level surface "dynamic". There are many strata compositions here which are floating and creating an incredible topography along this very steep canyon wall.

If you do not have 3D glasses, please, breakdown and buy a pair as this image alone is worth the expense.

We can only wonder as to how these manifestations are being put to use!

Last edited by Garuda; 02-19-2017 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Corrected spelling error