Thread: Future Cities and other planets

Banned

Future Cities and other planets

I put this 18 minute video together a few months back and is a nice wade through what our cites and cities on other planets may look like.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-19-2017 at 05:06 PM.

Great video to watch while drinking my morning coffee. Thanks for sharing!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

So strange! This reminds me of a house on the boardwalk my sister and her husband own in San Francisco/Tiburon area. Same mod decor and floor design. Off the balcony, it has a clear view of Angel Island. They use it as a weekend get-a-way.

It's a duplex with a cute courtyard. They rent out the apt. on the lower floor.
    Last edited by A99; 02-20-2017 at 01:46 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I grew up in a house that was right on Lake Erie with an indoor swimming pool. This one reminds me of that because it's showing the ocean in the background. Really miss jumping into that pool first thing in the morning. Great way to start the day.

HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Considering that there must me countless planets out there with civilizations that are even hundreds/thousands/millions/billions of years ahead of us, one can only imagine what their cities must be like. This video sparks the imagination on what could really be out there. Who knows?
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Considering that there must me countless planets out there with civilizations that are even hundreds/thousands/millions/billions of years ahead of us, one can only imagine what their cities must be like. This video sparks the imagination on what could really be out there. Who knows?
    Thanks for checking this video, glad it brought back some nice memories for you. As an architectural Designer, I've designed countless interiors like these over the years and always fun to be involved with.

Other planetary societies and architectural design has been a quest of mine, in attempting to traverse there by deep mental means and to some degree, I've been able to penetrate the boundaries of space...but by all means, this is still a work in progress.

Mars has been very close to my heart and the discoveries I've managed to expose there, have been illuminating to say the very least but it's been an "eye opener" though into the way they (whoever they are) design and build, especially in their use of vertical strata - astonishing!

Thanks for filling us in on your occupational background because it allows us to understand your fascination with the planet Mars and how you have been able to identify meaningful structures on it that only a trained eye, like yours, can initially identify. This said though, when you point things out, I can see what you are talking about, at least to some extent... some anomalous structures more than others but you've definitely piqued my interest on that topic and thank-you for doing that!

Also, we can't rule out that there may be outside forces that have set you on a path/mission to do exactly what you are doing and it's not surprising that they chose an Architectural Designer, like yourself, to do it. I don't think that it would be too far fetched to say that many of us, in these UFO forums, are members of such venues for a reason and it certainly does seem like that is the case with you too.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi