Thread: UFO or Angel over Windsor, ON Canada

UFO or Angel over Windsor, ON Canada

I'm doing this report of what I and my daughter witnessed over her back yard on February, 19, 2017. It was a perfectly clear blue sky day 65 degrees. I was telling my daughter about the chemtrails and geoengineering. I was looking up then I saw a white orb drifting by, but thought it must be something blowing in the wind. Then I saw another and this time it was much closer and I could clearly make out a grayish sphere, perfectly round with no appendages and that is when I got my daughter attention. Then we both saw this flashing amber/prism colors object that appeared to be flipping end over end and just hovering above a large tree. After a minute it started to move away and up, then disappear. Two or three minutes later another orb appeared , but much higher up and it stood still for a good ten minutes and then I stopped my observations. I wished I had a good camera or binoculars handy. I searching through videos looking for something like this and I found this video and I was speechless! My daughter has seen a triangle ufo one night out late and I have witnessed a cigar shaped craft up close and personal in broad daylight with a witness who was once part of the Open Minds Forum (stellarflare) and I also witnessed a silent triangle craft fly over the same place 1 year later!

Has anyone else seen anything like this in the video?

kk

I'm right across the pond from you and, as you might already know by now, we live in a UFO hotspot. I've had several sightings seen over Lake Erie of UFO orbs, and in 2005, two UFO triangles in broad daylight. One was hovering low and close by the shoreline and the other was way back over the horizon. Here's a sketch of the one I saw that was close by... They were seen right outside the hi-rise I used to live at before I moved to my current location.

• in 2010, there was a UFO wave in my area that was recorded throughout an entire week and was broadcasted all over the world. Here’s a You Tube video showing that hi-rise that I lived in and those orb UFOs outside of it including a Nick Pope interview on national news about that UFO wave. I used to see those orbs out there over the lake off my balcony quite a few times and this was even before that UFO wave. I would camp out on my balcony at night just to wait around for them to show up.

It should be noted that there are 2 nuclear power plants on the lake... one's closer to you and one is closer to where I used to live at that hi-rise on the lake. That plant was right up the road.

Last edited by A99; 02-20-2017 at 06:44 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Here's a screenshot from that video I just posted showing my building on the right and one of those orbs outside of it.

HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

My family has a summer home up at the islands (see map in last post)... we've seen UFO orbs out over the lake there too.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Above is a photo from my balcony, from the far end of it facing NW to capture the coastline. The rest of the balcony faced the lake head on with a an almost panoramic view of it when you angled yourself directly north. A storm was coming in that day and the sky was very colorful and dramatic.
    Last edited by A99; 02-20-2017 at 10:32 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I've already posted the above information a few years back at this forum and before that at omf.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Thanks for the reply A99. I have watched Michael Lee Hill (frozenhill YT) videos and he has amazing video!

I agree! So glad someone in our area had the interest and camera equipment to film what was going on out there over the lake!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I had posted a video of those orbs out over the lake at ATS back in 2005. Then, sometime later... a year or so, Michael Lee Hill posted one of his video's. It was much, much better than the video I posted, nevertheless, both of us got very negative feedback on our video's at that forum. They were promptly debunked there but then, a few years later when that UFO wave occurred in our area, where it was all over the national news, that definitely proved that we were telling the truth all along. I really was happy about that and felt vindicated.

Like Michael Lee Hill, I started experiencing paranormal phenomena that I connected, and for good reason too, to those UFO sightings; especially after I saw those UFO triangles over the lake in 2005. Whenever I took photographs or recorded video's, strange off the wall things were showing up in them. And a lot of other strange stuff was happening too. At any rate, for both of us, our UFO sightings over the lake turned out to be much more than that shortly after our sightings. Life-changing is the only word that describes it.
    Last edited by A99; 02-21-2017 at 02:06 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

In 2007, a top news anchor gave a commentary at the end of a news show about his own UFO sightings over the lake. The You Tube video of that commentary is no longer online but here's a screenshot from a site that tells about that. In his case, he saw a number of Triangle UFOs, at the same time, over the lake back in 1999 when he was driving home from work. The news station is on the lake. That he went on the air to talk about that sighting in 2007 was totally unprecedented at that time ... at least in our area.

Last edited by A99; 02-21-2017 at 02:03 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi