Thread: Liszard selfie in the desert.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Liszard selfie in the desert.

Story goes like this: There was a picture of an yellow lizard alien posted to 4chan/x (conspiracy board). It got deleted fast, alongside every repost and followed with fast bans. After few low-quality fakes, now someone is leaking "pieces of the original, as it is only way to get through the censorship" to put together on the previously saved thumbnail-image. Appears as arg/meme building and hooking audience by revealing a mystery bit by bit, but well, so you know if you come accross it.

Good details on that skin. I'll update the pic as they appear.

1488006231359.jpg
    aylmao.jpg
    IMG_20170225_230145.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Arkki; 02-25-2017 at 10:18 PM.
    creators vs. griefers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkki View Post
    Story goes like this: There was a picture of an yellow lizard alien posted to 4chan/x (conspiracy board). It got deleted fast, alongside every repost and followed with fast bans. After few low-quality fakes, now someone is leaking "pieces of the original, as it is only way to get through the censorship" to put together on the previously saved thumbnail-image. Appears as arg/meme building and hooking audience by revealing a mystery bit by bit, but well, so you know if you come accross it.

Good details on that skin. I'll update the pic as they appear.

(Snip pic)
    Thanks for sharing Arkki.
    Are you the one Photoshopping the pieces together?

We have a few members who do photo analysis. Whatever original pieces can be shared may help with evaluation of fake vs real.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Here's the original... did a look up on the image. It was created in a 3d rendering program. Found it at that forum.

HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Could have been created in a 2d rendering program too. It's saying that it's a screenshot so it must be a screenshot from a video somewhere.

Last edited by A99; 02-26-2017 at 05:03 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Here's my own reptilian rendering I did several years back for Freaking News. A Reptilian-Hybrid baby.

Not very good. Needless to say, I post under another handle there now.
    Last edited by A99; 02-26-2017 at 06:43 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I've always thought this photo of an alien-like being that was captured by a mod at David Icke's forum was a good one. She has her own website and forum too. This is how they usually show up in our photos or video's. Most of the time they only show a part of their face and sometimes they look like they are peeping behind a corner, like this one, or an object in the room. They usually look interdimensional too.

Last edited by A99; 02-26-2017 at 07:17 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

BTW, not a bad 3D rendering at all. Perfect for 3D animations and mobile games.
    Last edited by A99; 02-26-2017 at 08:52 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi