Thread: The flat earth is Mandela Effect for me

Blog Entries

The flat earth is Mandela Effect for me

It is my opinion that we are in a simulation, but that doesn't mean that we are not created and therefore part of a Devin entity.
    I can't remember hearing anything about any flat earth talk until the Mandela effect came to light. Yet I would not be surprised if the earth was flat! Isee all the evidence that supports that. And with all the other changes we are seeing how could I rule anything out?
    I am however a person who has done a lot of travelling and I can clearly remember seeing the curve of the earth. It was something I paid attention to. I see the moon taking on a new rotation.
    Could it be possible that the earth had a major life altering event and that over time people shifted to what we now know is the new earth?We know that the earth has changed!
    I also think that this is bigger than anything CERN has the ability to be responsible for.
    All I can say is that I know with all my heart that this earth is a lot different from the place I grew up calling home. I've seen the curve and I watched the moon.
    I don't doubt for a second that we are living in a different place. I felt the shift long before I even knew for sure. All the evidence is not just pointing to it, but provides proof to it. There's just so much! I don't need any more convincing.
    I'm sure of both the changes in the material we use such as the Bible and of the changes to the earth. I also feel that the creation of life has in some way been part of the shift. So much still unknown though!
    That's what I will be looking for. Ever evolving in my quest for the truth. We are unable to change anything that's taking place, except maybe through it ourselves . We have suppressed our selves for too long! We go on ignoring the truth. That's why we have not been able to grow as a species past selfish and fake ideals. To so simply ignore the deception all around us by crawling into our greed and our denial.
    Anyway, I know that we are able to evolve, but I also know that we need to get rid of the bull**** to do so. We need to admit that we do not know, except that anything is possible and try to understand as much as we can about this new world we live in.
    There are clearly questions to which I don't have the answers to. I need to continue with exploring the facts. I do know that there is a phenomenon that has changed the way in which I see things. Everything is in question. I understand the way some of you may choose to view this. I can't help that. I would like to know that everything in this world was still the way I understood it to be. Maybe we are still in orbit around the sun. I hope so. That doesn't change the fact that there are major changes taking place in the world. There are some convincing points to factor in when considering the flat earth as a possibility. Especially when you look at the things occurring in the Mandela Effect. That is the change that has me looking for answers. There are a lot of other people who have been having the same experience, allowing me to understand that my memories of the world are right and there is reasonable grounds to look at all possiblities . To write down my thoughts and put them out where others can give feedback is not something I will be ashamed of. I don't expect anyone who's not experienced this to understand because it is out of the realm of logic. I can understand how it might look like I were loosing my mind, but I'm not! So I will continue to look for answers excepting the possibility that I may not find them. If the role was reversed and I was not experiencing this I would not be so fast to discredit what someone/a lot of people were saying just because I wasn't seeing it. I would be just as curious to find the answers myself.
    The truth is out there. We can see that now more than ever before!

Blog Entries
    Hello Matthew,
    Welcome and nice first post.
    Take a bit to digest, noticed your reference to CERN as NOT the source of earth change.
    Maybe you could elaborate a bit on why you considered it to begin with? And how you concluded it was not the culprit?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Please see "Truth is the missing link"
    Truth Seeker