Thread: MUFON Conference:The Case for a Secret Space Program July 2017

MUFON Conference:The Case for a Secret Space Program July 2017

MUFON are putting this on in Las Vega
    Corey Goode, will be there and Bill Tompkins and Gary McKinnon

The Case for a Secret Space Program
    JULY 20th-23rd 2017-LAS VEGAS, NEVADA USA

Las Vegas in July is truly miserable but I cannot miss this one.

One thing I've worked hard on since I started studying Ufology which included participation at a number of different UFO forums on the internet, has been to disenchant myself with the prevailing group-think of those authoritative voices and their peers incumbent within each venue. This has allowed me to think objectively about each of those ideologies implied within those numerous factions within this field and to come up with my own tentative conclusions as to which ones are more on target with the truth.

This follows for Mufon too and after viewing the schedule for this upcoming conference, I'm finding the speaker schedule a departure from Mufon's core ideologically conservative nuts and bolts paradigm that it seemed to be operating from before. This shift, which I'm sure has been an evolving one, is to attract a wider breadth of those demographics embedded within the UFO community. But having said this, I know it's more than that too but I won't go into that part here. Anyway, I applaud the leaders of that org. for attempting to branch out like this towards a more open-minded and comprehensive approach to everything inherent within ufology.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

This is going on today Corey Goode at 10.30
    Anyone here going? Or getting the stream?

https://www.mufonsymposium.com/schedule

7:30am – 9am Experiencer Workshop #2 – hosted by Kathleen Marden & George Medich M.D. (Paid for Separately)
    9am – 10:15am Michael Salla, Ph. D “The US Navy’s Secret Space Program and Nordic Extraterrestrial Alliance”
    10:30am – 11:45am Corey Goode - “The History of the Secret Space Program”
    11:45am – 1:15pm *** OPEN LUNCH ***
    11:45am – 1:15pm Private Speaker Panel #2 William Tompkins, Michael Salla, Corey Goode, Richard Dolan, and Andrew Basiago – (Paid for Separately)
    1:15pm – 2:30pm Andrew Basiago “Destination MARS: The hidden history of the CIA’s Mars Jump Room Program”
    2:45pm – 4:00pm Debbie Ziegelmeyer “A Case for Underwater Alien Bases: What Deep Water Secrets are the Oceans Hiding?”

Sorry but won't be able to make that Mufon conference today but I've got a good excuse. I've got a pool in my backyard and someone left the lawn sprinkler on all night and now I'm surrounded by water.
    Last edited by A99; 07-23-2017 at 06:02 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Apparently there was quite a kickback from MUFON regulars at the Secret Space Conference. Richard Dolan was on coast to coast talking about this discussion panel (video below), about how he fretted about going on, but in the end said he felt obliged to stick up for all the nuts and bolts ufologists, who actually care about the veracity of claims. Lots of people thanked him for taking a stand against Corey, Basigo and the rest. He asked them to produce verifiable evidence to back up thier claims.

Dolan on George Knapp's show
    https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/07/23

I watched the show but not the discussion only found it in article on Bill Tomkins death ( see the Tompkins thread)
    Last edited by Longeyes; 08-24-2017 at 08:00 PM.