Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grant Cameron Freewebinar 14th Mar 2017

Originally Posted by Sansanoy
    I don't disagree with the methods Grant uses to distinguish between the good/evil theory but I think it matters who they might be. The Rephaim were known has healers, but they came from the Titans that brought violence and tyranny upon the world. If they are what they appear to be, then they will come with the appearance of goodness. I am liking TDL more and more as I read about him form you. He is taking ufology further and investigating who these beings might be rather than just taking their word for it.

I appreciate that too and thanks for mentioning this.

-------------------------

I think he's trying to do something quite amazing. His bad alien info though most likely come from his contacts in the Military Industrial Complex (MIC) . I think in one interview, he said they told him ,the aliens could read minds, appear anywhere they wanted, so building a defense against them, and that's what he alleges the MIC have recently done, was really tricky. He also says they seeded both sides of WWII with craft before the conflict, they can also travel in time.
    He also said these guys working behind the scene's massively deserve our thanks and gratitude. I'm sure they do but didn't Eisenhower turn down help from good ETs?. It's all working out as very good PR for the MIC

Longeyes, good point and just goes to show the complexities involved when trying to analyze those viewpoints presented by any given researcher. It really helps if we know something about the researcher to be able to understand how and why he interprets things the way he does. Fortunately, Cameron has always been very forthcoming about his background and how his views in Ufology have evolved to where he is now on several important issues. Subsequently, this has allowed his audience to understand more about where he's coming from wrt any of his viewpoints and conclusions.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Hi a99
    In that quote above I was talking about Tom de Longe sorry for any confusion
    Grant has another perspective, I really like his straight forward style. I think he has his finger on the pulse of what's going on. End of last year, I pretty sure it him, said something was going to happen before Obama left office and sure enough two days before he did - the CIA released that mass of files containing Ufo reports and remote viewing materials

Apology accepted.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Well if Grant is right only two more days to go until something big.

Looked at Dan Smith's thread which I find very hard to understand, mostly unfathomable. He seems to imply April Fool's day is still going ahead.

Dan smith is on a cruise with ' the princess ' in Panama
    She was 'the one' supposed to be talking to Trump? Seems highly unlikely to me she has no grasp of modern concepts, absolutely no idea what dan is talking about. At the end she says ' it's like art isn't it? Just something created in your mind'
    Dan is as incoherent as ever so very hard to make out exactly what's his BPW View is but it sounds very much like the way some Buddhists see the world. April the First ?
    Last edited by Garuda; 03-31-2017 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Fixed video link

I never have understood Dan's relationship with any of these people, it's always seemed rather odd to me, the "Princess and her Consort" have never seemed to lend any coherence to the Dan Smith saga. Rather the opposite.

Thing about Dan is that though he clams to be on the trail of something; 42? Where does coherency come in when you are asking questions that no one has ask before, or have and never voiced them because it would make them sound incoherent? There must be great care taken when one does ask these questions. As much as I respect Buddhism there would no reason in my "mind" for a being with major mpd. I also think Dan needs to shake of the chains of our past.

If Dan does read the site I'd like to tell him to take care when it come to "The Footman and the Princess" they do not to my eyes appear to be his friends! I don't know but I think Dan's wife shields him from the danger they pose to a certain extent.

As to tomorrow? Well, tomorrow may never come. One thing is for sure, a lot of dates have come and gone to no great effect. Or maybe it will be back to the August surprise?...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I won't be holding my breath for April Fools Day, but I might cross my fingers.
    Unfortunately nothing seems to have happened
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Gee... Dan made a prediction that didn't come true. Who could have thunk...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Yep what a shame nothing nowhere I can see