Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode and the Sphere Alliance/Blue Avians

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Sounds like a sleep disorder, might be caused by a neuropeptide that regulates arousal, wakefulness, and appetite called ‘hypocretin’ which can also affect muscles referred to as ‘cataplexy’ due to lack of hypocretin in the brain and sometimes associated with narcolepsy. It could also be a precursor to an external hypnagogia focus stimulation and possibly attention fatigue which sets off the above into sleep
    But then we still beg the question: Why is it that only certain topics trigger the fatigue?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I was wondering whether we should move the last few posts to a new thread, as the discussion as it is now has nothing whatsoever to do anymore with Corey Goode?

(It's a good discussion, and if I had more time, I'd chime in, too. But it's not about Goode or the Sphere Alliance, Blue Avians, etc.)
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Sounds like a good idea.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Please delete all of the posts on this page and from the page before too if needed. Started a new thread. thanks
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    But then we still beg the question: Why is it that only certain topics trigger the fatigue?
    A trigger for a specific emotional or arousal response. Why not?
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Goode's incentive for his ongoing ET narrative might be to create and market a Role-Playing-Game in its various formats. Wouldn't be surprised if he's already doing this only under a different name where changes are made to his story to accommodate the RPG venue.

Note: My above comment is pure speculation on my part.

The following statement is from the RPG wiki page.

Participants in a role-playing game will generate specific characters and an ongoing
    plot. A consistent system of rules and a more or less realistic campaign setting in games aids suspension of disbelief. The level of realism in games ranges from just enough internal consistency to set up a believable story or credible challenge up to full-blown simulations of real-world processes.

Last edited by A99; 06-23-2017 at 11:42 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I can only imagine all the RPG writers, designers etc. that have joined David Wilcox's org/forum since he started promoting C. Goode to keep up on updates on Goode's never-ending space adventure. Definitely inspiring material there for them to use in their own RPG narratives or even to engage in role-playing on his forum in their feedback in Goode's threads there. lol
    Last edited by A99; 06-24-2017 at 05:57 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Ques: Are ET contactee's with ongoing stories a big draw for those who are also very active in fantasy role-playing games? Would not be surprised if that's the case.

Note: I think some contactee's are authentic. And as far as C. Goode goes, I'm still on the fence about him. I'm not ruling out that some parts of his 'story' may be true.
    Last edited by A99; 06-24-2017 at 06:37 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Approximately 6-8 posts, made by A99 and myself, were removed from this thread and archived for being Off Topic.
    A99 was nice enough, at Garuda's helpful suggestion, to create a new thread, Mufon Experiencer Questionnaire, more appropriate to the discussion.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Thanks calkid! Will work on staying with the topic in any given thread from here on.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi