Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode and the Sphere Alliance/Blue Avians

Corey Goode was involved with the Federal Reserve a few years ago, reason why he cannot speak.

My problem, Parsec is that all we have to go on is his word for it. You could say now at least we have his wife to back him up ,but seeing as she's no doubt substantially being rewarded by his ongoing story - she's hardly a reliable and independent. David Wilcox is dying to believe every word he says and with a more rigorous interviewer we may have seen cracks appear in Corey's story but that added to the fact he has built his own website which has protected him from doubters has meant he's largely unchallenged.
    Can we not meet one of these other ambassadors? None I know of have revealed themselves, what about his buddy ?Carlos? How about he reveals himself? There is no checkable information in any of his talks it all very cleverly happens in places we can never hope to reach, outer space, the centre of the earth, Antarctica etc. He won't provide a single polariod to backup any of his trips his reason, you must have faith, very convenient. Other stuff is rehashed ufo et stories anyone can read dotted about the internet.
    There is a lot of truth in his spiritual message but he could just be using those ideas to cover his story.
    Yes mankind needs a massive wake up call, we are following our navels at the moment but is he our saviour?
    Last edited by Longeyes; 06-29-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parsec View Post
    Corey Goode was involved with the Federal Reserve a few years ago, reason why he cannot speak.
    Why would being involved with the Federal Reserve be the reason he cannot speak?
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Why would being involved with the Federal Reserve be the reason he cannot speak?
    Allow me, if I may, offer you one possible explanation for that statement about Goode's mysterious background. If true, it implies that Goode is a former employee of the Federal Reserve. But due to having the displeasure of some unspecified unfortunate experience during the tenure of his service there, he is now an ardent foe of that most respectable and honored national institution.

Consequently, he holds more currency in hoarding his money under mattresses or in lawn and leaf plastic garbage bags than keeping it in a savings and checking account at a local bank. Knowing that his money is safe and secure because it's right there under his nose, it succors him, like a pleasant ancient dream; especially after having spent a tough day with alien space ambassadors and those long and lonesome nights that follow under a softly lit yet, curiously unsettling, spooky moon.
    Last edited by A99; 06-30-2017 at 01:02 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Allow me, if I may, offer you one possible explanation for that statement about Goode's mysterious background. If true, it implies that Goode is a former employee of the Federal Reserve. But due to having the displeasure of some unspecified unfortunate experience during the tenure of his service there, he is now an ardent foe of that most respectable and honored national institution.

Consequently, he holds more currency in hoarding his money under mattresses or in lawn and leaf plastic garbage bags than keeping it in a savings and checking account at a local bank. Knowing that his money is safe and secure because it's right there under his nose, it succors him, like a pleasant ancient dream; especially after having spent a tough day with alien space ambassadors and those long and lonesome nights that follow under a softly lit yet, curiously unsettling, spooky moon.
    And I repeat my question: why would that be a reason he cannot speak?
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post

Too funny!

Why would he even have a job anywhere if he was working on such a project all his life. He should be rich somewhere and no problems, but no. He is on the conference trail taking money from everyone else now.. I just have this hard time believing in someone that is taking your money on such wild claims. Sure, some of what he says is cool, I get that but,.... But.... Its all a faith thing.. Believe me... IT happened... And now send money to the Feed the Corey fan club..

I see where you're getting at earthman.

Longeyes, you deserve your nickname really. No his wife has nothing to do with it, not reliable at all.

what about his buddy ?Carlos?
    Good question, who is he working for?

Because he received death threats in his mailbox.

Goode is a former employee of the Federal Reserve.
    Yes that is the case.

the displeasure of some unspecified unfortunate experience during the tenure of his service there,
    The FR guys tried to hire him and he refused, got threatened.

Interesting questions A99.

I just have a hard time with people in this field wanting money from you. Buy my books, pay me to speak at your conference, to take pictures with you,. Nick Pope refuses to even mention our CubeSat project unless I pay him he said.. WHAT???? Yep, that is what he said.. I would rather not even have him around us after that one. Sure, we asked for donations for our satellite project but not one of us got a dollar for our self. Not a dollar.. It's people like Pope that has made this attractive to others to see a cash cow in the field OF UFO's.. Now we have the Corey Goodes and who ever else crawls out of the woodwork with a cool story to tell. Corey's story is attractive and sounds like a good movie, wait and see on that deal coming up,.. Man I hope that, and I know i'm talking about my project here, but that our CubeSat puts an end to this once and for all. UFO's are real. All those that make there money on books and such will not want this to happen, its there bread and butter,.... Now the cat is out of the UFO... lol. I just don't like seeing people taking advantage of because of there beliefs. Can't wait for the day we don't say UFO anymore but "Friends Stopped By Today" with some good Space Weed,.. lol. Kiddin.. But you get the idea... lolol.

Goode's information consists on the one hand of information that can be traced back to other ("alternative") sources, and on the other hand of 'original' material.

When he was on Avalon, the non-original material could be traced back to Ashayana Deane (now E’asha Ashayana), Captain Mark Richards, Captain Kaye (Randy Kramer), Simon Parks, etc. all of whom have been interviewed by Avalon.

When he moves over to David Wilcock's forum, the information started coming from Van Flandern, Hoagland, and from Wilcock. (Wilcock and Hoagland published a series of articles together on Van Flandern).

When Michael Salla gets involved, additional information starts coming from Salla's personal website, the Exopolitics Journal, and from the Exopaedia. (On one occasion, while talking about the 'Silver Fleet' he quoted verbatim from the Exopaedia, but claimed it came from his contacts with the different players in the Secret Space Programs).

When it comes to his 'original' information, it fails even the simplest internal consistency tests. The narrative and details constantly change. Some examples: He has called the Anunnaki extraterrestrials from outside our solar system, as well as from a 'Super Earth', as well as from Mars. He has referred to the destruction of that Super Planet as having happened 1 million years, half a million years ago, 440 000 years ago. On several occasions he referred to ET visitors for millions of years, and then more recently it would only have been in the last 400 000 years because an ancient Earth based highly advanced race would have created some 'barrier' that protected the entire solar system for millions or even billions of years before that. His 'ancient builder race' consisted of aliens until recently, but now they're suddenly Earth based. He has given 3 different dates for the arrival of the Moon and its inhabitants, and two different origins of its alleged inhabitants... Who is who in his Secret Space Programs and Alliances constantly changes as well.

For virtually every detail he gives that is 'original,' i.e. not 'borrowed' from other sources, he contradicts himself later on.

Now, each time this happens, it is when he is working a crowd, and typically confirming what the crowd wants to hear, and providing 'additional information' to what his other sources have previously spoken or written about.

That is the MO of a con artist... (Cf. cold and hot reading; hinting at topics without answering them, or giving incomplete answers, so you want to know more [for which you pay extra], ...).
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin