Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode and the Sphere Alliance/Blue Avians

I think it's fair to say that he's got just about every contactee/channeler that's ever been out there adsorbed into his own story. You name it, it's in there.

This is why bits and pieces of his narrative ring true. Very clever psych. manipulation here.

You latch onto the part that you know is true, only to then wonder if one part is true, what about the rest of what he says? Is that true too? This is how he sucks people in.
    Last edited by A99; 07-01-2017 at 01:39 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Parsec View Post
    I see where you're getting at earthman.

Longeyes, you deserve your nickname really. No his wife has nothing to do with it, not reliable at all.

Good question, who is he working for?

Because he received death threats in his mailbox.

Yes that is the case.

The FR guys tried to hire him and he refused, got threatened.

Interesting questions A99.

I never asked any questions Persec. Have no idea what you're referring to. You have me mixed up with someone else here.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    I just have a hard time with people in this field wanting money from you. Buy my books, pay me to speak at your conference, to take pictures with you,. Nick Pope refuses to even mention our CubeSat project unless I pay him he said.. WHAT???? Yep, that is what he said.. I would rather not even have him around us after that one. Sure, we asked for donations for our satellite project but not one of us got a dollar for our self. Not a dollar.. It's people like Pope that has made this attractive to others to see a cash cow in the field OF UFO's.. Now we have the Corey Goodes and who ever else crawls out of the woodwork with a cool story to tell. Corey's story is attractive and sounds like a good movie, wait and see on that deal coming up,.. Man I hope that, and I know i'm talking about my project here, but that our CubeSat puts an end to this once and for all. UFO's are real. All those that make there money on books and such will not want this to happen, its there bread and butter,.... Now the cat is out of the UFO... lol. I just don't like seeing people taking advantage of because of there beliefs. Can't wait for the day we don't say UFO anymore but "Friends Stopped By Today" with some good Space Weed,.. lol. Kiddin.. But you get the idea... lolol.
    Righteous post earthman! That O2 must be working well as you seem back to being sharp as a tack.

Thank you for this info on Pope.

IMO, for all the 'airtime' he gets, he equivocates and sits on the fence way too much for my liking.

Now reading about earthman's experience it seems to confirm that he's yet another in it to feather his nest.

He gets paid a few grand and travel, hotel. For every conference he goes to, like Corey Goode.. They make a living out of preaching the word of UFO,,,.. I have been offered to start doing the rounds of the conferences but havn't jumped in yet.. Talking about the CubeSat and satellites and space. ITs good money.. Just don't like the idea of how much it cost to go to one of these.. Cost me a load to go to the International UFO Congress. Was a great time and everyone wanted to meet me and the Project. I still may jump on but, when I run into these jokesters I get upset at there presence. Nick for one.. He blew me off at that conference when I said who I was.. Seemed nervous. "O we need to talk" he said and ran off,. lol. Other investigators told me what I have been saying too. I wont name the "MANY" that said it to. People that were speakers said that.. SO they even know its his bread and butter. He moved to Tucson here in Arizona to be closer to the money. I know this thread is for Corey Goode but it all plays into the same boat.. THey are on a kinda of Circus trail making stops and taking people's money that are interested in UFO's.. And the MUFON Symposium is supposed to be the one,, It's MUFON.. They have to be true.. There a non-profit with a director that makes 75,000 a year at the helm... Sorry, had to through that one in there.

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    I just have a hard time with people in this field wanting money from you. Buy my books, pay me to speak at your conference, to take pictures with you,. Nick Pope refuses to even mention our CubeSat project unless I pay him he said.. WHAT???? Yep, that is what he said.. I would rather not even have him around us after that one. Sure, we asked for donations for our satellite project but not one of us got a dollar for our self. Not a dollar.. It's people like Pope that has made this attractive to others to see a cash cow in the field OF UFO's.. Now we have the Corey Goodes and who ever else crawls out of the woodwork with a cool story to tell. Corey's story is attractive and sounds like a good movie, wait and see on that deal coming up,.. Man I hope that, and I know i'm talking about my project here, but that our CubeSat puts an end to this once and for all. UFO's are real. All those that make there money on books and such will not want this to happen, its there bread and butter,.... Now the cat is out of the UFO... lol. I just don't like seeing people taking advantage of because of there beliefs. Can't wait for the day we don't say UFO anymore but "Friends Stopped By Today" with some good Space Weed,.. lol. Kiddin.. But you get the idea... lolol.
    I was disappointed the CubSat project didn't gain more traction and support from podcasts and UFO Research Communities on the internet.

Well, we do have support from many I guess. I have been on many of the shows but I did think we would catch on more then we did.. Hell, were using real science then a story by a possible Hoaxer taking money for HIS Gain. We are not.. every dollar goes right to the CubeSat. That is why I havn't been to but one conference is we don't use the money to go to them, as I should probably. Coast to Coast did a great show with me for Three hours.. Great calls came in and all. Now after what happened Richard Syrett and his show and Richard C Hoagland are doing a update and shout out to me this weekend I was told.. Not sure if Coast to Coast is but Richard Syrett was the host then. Thanks to them both,, Corey Goode would just say they will "Beam our CubeSat" out in space and be done with us. And. I'm worried about this cult following he is getting... Remember the "Heaven's Gate" suicides 15 years ago wanted to be "Beamed UP Scotty". 39 dead. All because of something like this starting,, Worries me. I'm not kidding. He needs to be watched and shown what he is if someone comes forward with good info on him like Garuda posted about him.. That's good info that people need to see.. Shame this all couldn't be shown at the MUFON Circus coming up.. and Him answer for it.

You know Dave, I shed a few tears when I found out you were in the hospital because all I could think about was your CubeSat project and then seeing you, in my mind's eye, looking through a telescope seeing that thing up there out in space. And then I thought about the whole notion of having lofty ambitions and how the happiest people in the world are the ones who have them. Then I knew that you would be alright; and, in fact, you are. I'm so happy about that.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

As for C. Goode. I can't help thinking that at the very least, he's an experiencer nevertheless, Garuda's information is giving us every indication that Goode's ongoing space adventure is not all what it's cut out to be. But supposing parts of his story are true? I can only think how frustrating it must be for him not to be able to take photo's or video's from his various encounters and space and terrestrial expeditions. Even an audio recording would suffice. Just saying that I still can't wrap it around my mind that he's making everything up but that he's most likely making most of it up is, in my book, still sociopathic or an indication of some other kind mental illness. In that case, he deserves our sympathy and not our scorn.
    Last edited by A99; 07-02-2017 at 02:49 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Thanks Garuda you must have been keeping a close eye on him.

Parsec you may have missed it but Corey's wife stepped into the fray quite recently
    http://exopolitics.org/wife-of-secre...ess-testimony/

My continuing problem is with the lack of other sources to collaborate his claims? You can't just take his word for it.

Another recent claim definitely goes against what Corey has said in the past were the aims of the Sphere Alliance.
    He claims world religious leaders are paving the way for a new religion which will be taught to us by the Nordics.

The Blue Avians, from what I remember, were adamant we had to find our own way. There were completely against any interference in our politics and religion.
    http://exopolitics.org/is-the-vatica...al-disclosure/

Bill Ryan and Richard Dolan discuss Cory Goode.