Thread: Hello

Hello

my name is John, i am 57 and live in Manchester England.As a christian believer, i believe we are now living through the period covered by the Book Of Revelations.I once witnessed a UFO hovering over a chemical plant in 1999 and like many thought they were extraterrestrial beings who were flying it.It was only last year when i came across the Bayside shrine website of the Blessed Virgin Mary who appeared there with Jesus between 1970-94 that i found out how UFO's are connected to the end times.There were many miracles performed there during that period, she said that Satan & his cohorts were using UFO's to confound & confuse mankind into believing we are being visited by other alien races that don't exist.When the Christian church is RAPTURED news media will report to those left behind that a mass alien abduction has occurred in order to mask the Divine event.

Hope you find my posts both interesting and informative.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN60 View Post
    my name is John, i am 57 and live in Manchester England.As a christian believer, i believe we are now living through the period covered by the Book Of Revelations.I once witnessed a UFO hovering over a chemical plant in 1999 and like many thought they were extraterrestrial beings who were flying it.It was only last year when i came across the Bayside shrine website of the Blessed Virgin Mary who appeared there with Jesus between 1970-94 that i found out how UFO's are connected to the end times.There were many miracles performed there during that period, she said that Satan & his cohorts were using UFO's to confound & confuse mankind into believing we are being visited by other alien races that don't exist.When the Christian church is RAPTURED news media will report to those left behind that a mass alien abduction has occurred in order to mask the Divine event.

Welcome to TOP...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHN60 View Post

As with all forums, there are those who follow many different faiths and some, none at all. This is what makes it all very interesting and great fun! Acknowledgement of differing faiths/beliefs is key.

Looking forward to reading your posts, welcome!