Thread: Ufo origin & the end times

Ufo origin & the end times

For 20 years i believed in alien life on other planets, i witnessed a UFO myself hovering over a chemical plant in 1999. As a christian believer i have had experience of the Holy Spirit in my life and am a firm believer in the appiritions of the Blessed Virgin Mary at Medjugorje etc "The Father has placed me on this mission of being a Mediatrix between God & man".
    She appeared to Veronica at Bayside USA (1970-94), along with Jesus & the saints, among subjects covered was that of UFO's.A few quotes "UFO's as you call them are used by Satan & his cohorts from hell to confound & confuse mankind into believing you are being visited by alien life forms,the only creation of the Father has already been given to you in the book of Love & Life (Bible).
    We are now living through the period covered by the Book Of Revelations, "in this final battle because of the sins of mankind there are now many agents of hell now loose on earth".
    When the christian church is Raptured news media will report to those left behind that a mass alien abduction has occurred in order to mask the Divine event.As most people believe that there is probably alien life in the universe and through the UFO phenomenon that we have probably been visited by them it won't be a hard sell.
    For more on this subject visit the Bayside shrine website www.tldm.org & look under Directives.

In May this year i went to the Awaken UFO show in Manchester, it took place across the road from where i had my own UFO experience, i believe this was probably providence at work.

Anyway hope this adds to the great UFO debate.

Where in the bible does it say that the true believers will be Raptured?
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN60 View Post
    For 20 years i believed in alien life on other planets, i witnessed a UFO myself hovering over a chemical plant in 1999. As a christian believer i have had experience of the Holy Spirit in my life and am a firm believer in the appiritions of the Blessed Virgin Mary at Medjugorje etc "The Father has placed me on this mission of being a Mediatrix between God & man".
    She appeared to Veronica at Bayside USA (1970-94), along with Jesus & the saints, among subjects covered was that of UFO's.A few quotes "UFO's as you call them are used by Satan & his cohorts from hell to confound & confuse mankind into believing you are being visited by alien life forms,the only creation of the Father has already been given to you in the book of Love & Life (Bible).
    We are now living through the period covered by the Book Of Revelations, "in this final battle because of the sins of mankind there are now many agents of hell now loose on earth".
    When the christian church is Raptured news media will report to those left behind that a mass alien abduction has occurred in order to mask the Divine event.As most people believe that there is probably alien life in the universe and through the UFO phenomenon that we have probably been visited by them it won't be a hard sell.
    For more on this subject visit the Bayside shrine website www.tldm.org & look under Directives.

In May this year i went to the Awaken UFO show in Manchester, it took place across the road from where i had my own UFO experience, i believe this was probably providence at work.

Anyway hope this adds to the great UFO debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    According to Biblical teachings, Satan is not currently in "hell" or "bottomless pit", nor does he visit "hell". He is roaming the planet like a lion seeking whom he may devour.

The word "rapture" does not appear in the Bible. There is what many called "The Blessed Hope" and "Taking Away of Believers" and so-on. The teaching of a Pre-tribulation Rapture is traced back to 1830s and John Nelson Darby. Also, there is the belief among some Christians that teaching Pre-tribulation rapture is part of the "Grand Deception."

Let's say for example: Biochips, electronic tattoos and or something we haven't seen yet becomes law. The Great Seven Year Tribulation is underway! People cannot buy, sell, get healthcare, work or do anything unless they are "chipped".

Christians believing in a Rapture could fall into a number of answers. One denial and accept the electronic tagging of humans. More-or-less, the Tribulation hasn't started because they're still here. Two alter belief from pre-tribulation to mid-tribulation rapture, or end of tribulation rapture. Three, examine their belief structure and attempt to broaden their perceptions of reality.

Either-way, I am against "chipping of humans". Again, I believe it leads to Eternal Darkness... A Hive-Mind, losing "freewill and individuality".

Suggest visiting the Emerging Surveillance thread here at The Outpost Forum by clicking here.

Remember, that Christ taught "Freewill". Per-teaching of Christianity: His birth, death and resurrection ended Old Testament Law. Humanity is now living under the "Age of Grace".

For example on Freewill: Gay Marriage, per the book of Romans... More-or-less, God has turned his back on them. Let them do what it is they want to do and suffer the consequences there-of. Accordingly, Christians should not stand in their way.

Remember, Paul said: "If a city rejects the Gospel, leave the city and shake the dust from your feet." Paul did not say, "Take over the city, its government and pass religious laws." Paul basically said, "move-on and preach the Gospel of Christ to those willing to hear it."

Is a type of "rapture" possible? I would not rule it out. However, I do not believe current teachings on the subject are inline with teachings of early Christianity.

I refuse to fall into one of two camps on the issue of religion, aliens and UFOs.

Over the years, I've made my thoughts on religion and aliens very clear.

*It does not mean that I am totally correct on the issue, however that I am leaning toward "Alien Contamination and Interference" with attempts at "Interventions".

The Grays operate as a "hive-mind", Eden aka Earth is at a turning point. There are many questions; Had it not been for Contamination and Interference would humanity still be earthbound? Would humanity be fighting religious wars?

"Interventions", example Christ... His battle against greed, lust, envy, strife and so-on. His teachings on an "Emotional Balance". His teachings on "Freewill". His teachings on "Forgiveness".

Does Satan stand before God and accuses humanity upon Eden/Earth, "Look at what they are doing. They are chipping themselves and evolving toward a hive-mind. Therefore, those of the Earth are ours!"

Does Christ stand before God and state, "If not for Contamination and Interference, those of the Earth/Eden would not be doing it."
    Last edited by CasperParks; 05-02-2017 at 10:54 PM.

Luke 17:34-37
    Chapter
    34 I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.” 37 “Where, Lord?” they asked. He replied, “Where there is a dead body, there the vultures will gather.”

This is reference to the Rapture.I believe Satan can probably go between Earth & Hell as she states his ships originate from hell,they can hide them here on earth in caves under the water etc.I believe from the seer Wendy Alec's books The Fall Of Lucifer, Son Of Perdition etc that Satan's cloned son (the anti christ) now walks the earth in readiness.Satan himself from the revelations given at Bayside, entered the church in Rome in the 70's, Pope Paul was kept drugged for periods by 3 Cardinals who had come under his influence.Satan is a supernatural being & he and the other demons exert great influence on earth, it is only the christian church that stands in his way from total control, which he will gain after the Rapture for much of the 7 year Tribulation (one world govt etc, death camps for those who oppose it etc) period until the final battle.
    So i am confident that aliens don't exist just the supernatural power of Satan & his cohorts who can make it seem so.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Good question!! No where in the Bible is the word "rapture" actually used. Rather the word "rapture" has been applied as a term for the scriptures that speak to Christians being "caught up"........................There are numerous scriptures that directly present this such rapture, and about being ready. Below is a listing of some of them...........

Bible Verses About The Rapture

Bible verses related to The Rapture from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order

1 Thessalonians 4:17 - Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Luke 17:34-37 - I tell you, in that night there shall be two [men] in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. (Read More...)

1 Thessalonians 4:16 - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Revelation 3:10 - Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Mark 13:32 - But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Matthew 24:29-31 - Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Daniel 12:1-2 - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. (Read More...)

1 Thessalonians 5:9 - For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Matthew 24:31 - And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Luke 12:40 - Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Romans 10:9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Revelation 20:2-5 - And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, (Read More...)

1 Thessalonians 5:2 - For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

Matthew 24:42 - Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Luke 17:34 - I tell you, in that night there shall be two [men] in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-7 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (Read More...)

Mark 13:32-37 - But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. (Read More...)

Matthew 24:27 - For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.