Thread: A call for close examination of Moon artifacrs

A call for close examination of Moon artifacrs

From

Alejandro RojasUFO and paranormal researcher and journalist

Scientists Suggest Moon Photos May Reveal Extraterrestrial Visitation

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alejan...b_1173124.html

Scientists from Arizona State University are proposing that closely examining high resolution photographs of the moon, retrieved by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO), may reveal "incontrovertible signatures of non-human technology." They argue that such a project is worthwhile and could be accomplished with a small budget.

More at above link. I wonder if the government would allow a launch of a private space vehicle for this purpose?
    A fantastic journey begins with curiosity

That is an interesting article! Of course, it does raise some questions, for me at least.

* I wonder what the "true genesis" of the statements by the scientists really is?

* I wonder why they pick the moon for such "close examination", and don't even mention Mars, which seems to "right now" outright reveal a civilized presence, in the high res. photos, and also has continuing photography in-place, and a new Rover coming soon.

* "incontrovertible signatures of non-human technology" - does this statement automatically assume that "earthlings" are the only "human creatures"? Such an assumption would certainly reflect a "non-scientific approach" to such lunar "examination" as is suggested in this article.

One of the positive outcomes of such an endeavor would be really good, and that would be all of the jobs that would be created. Not so much for jobs created for the "lunar examinations", but for all of the new jobs required for the "professional debunking" of such lunar artifact findings!!!!