Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Edgar Fouche Passed Away

Blog Entries
    Thank you Bigpappy, for stopping in at the The Out Post Forum and sharing your memories of Edgar Fouche's last few days.

I'm sure everyone here that has lost a close personal friend, can relate to the pain you are feeling over his passing.

You here, simply confirming his passing should help control the rumor mill.
    Public notice of Edgar's passing and the family desire to lay him to rest in a Private Ceremony, should adequately convey the wish for privacy.
    BP, please extend the forum staff and members condolences to the family.

During his time here at TOP Forum Edgar Fouche could be wonderfully informative one day, and painfully abrasive the next.
    But he was never dull!
    Doubt we'll see his like around here again, anytime soon.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by rdunk View Post
    Private - well that must be for sure, as through yesterday, I still have not be able to find anything on the net about even Edgar's passing. Of course, now that you have posted the information here, at least a bit of the details are "now public", or will be won't they! Dave Hilton's notice here of his death is online now too.

Relative to my "where" - the LIVING Moon Forum is where I would post the information. Edgar was at least known there, and he did receive a fair amount of bad press there from "one" who came there just to promote that bad press - I won't call any names!!!

I do appreciate everything you said about Edgar. I did only know him forum-wise - Alien Scientist and here. But I did have considerable respect for his forum work and his camaraderie, and his work toward trying to help the forum grow and succeed.
    I am in constant contact with Zorgon the owner of TheLivingMoon and yes the press about Ed over there was not good and heres why . Ed and I debunked Lazar over and over and The Lazar camp is strong over there so certain people hated Ed. Ed had never posted on TherLivingMoon. I have but under a different name then this one. Thing is forums are dead doesnt seem like they get much attention. When Eds wife approves a video will be done by those of us who knew Ed. What people dont realize is the absolute harassment this disclosure caused for Ed I know I lived it and his wife really I think wants it all to go away and I dont blame her one bit I know what shes been though.

I knew Ed better then anyone in this world and I will say he passed in his sleep from what I have been told by his wife. Ed was a major whistleblower who was attacked over and over because the information is real and everything Ed spoke of 20 30 years ago from QuasiCrystals to MetaMaterials has all come true imagine that. He was the real deal I would suggest looking at the videos I posted Andrew Johnson did they were fantastic you get a good look at who Ed was and his military career is right there at least what can be
    BigPappy51

Blog Entries
    I think it is safe to say that Edgar Fouche was a passionate man with strong opinions.
    But now that he is no longer around to debate issues, best to keep this discussion about the Man and his life.
    The issues live on archived on the internet, where anyone can review.

I vaguely recall a story about Ed as a young man.
    He suffered some kind of injury to his Aorta (deep sea dive?).
    He had a short time where he was not expected to survive, and took that time to advance disclosure information.
    When he beat the odds and did survived, he found himself on the road to disclosure with no off ramps in sight!

BP, maybe you can fill in a few details. Something I read years ago... hopefully I am remembering it right.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008