Thread: Centennial Anniversary of the Fatima Sightings

Blog Entries

Centennial Anniversary of the Fatima Sightings

Today, May 13, 2017, is the 100 year anniversary of the sightings at Fatima, Portugal. The apparition, (which the three children believed to be the Virgin Mary), continued for five more months.

Beginning in the spring of 1917, the children reported apparitions of an Angel, and starting in May of 1917, apparitions of the Virgin Mary. The children reported a prophecy that prayer would lead to an end to the Great War, and a prophecy that a miracle would occur on October 13th of that year. Many pilgrims began visiting the area in response to the prophecies. The events of October 13th became known as the Miracle of the Sun.
    Read more at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_F%C3%A1tima

I have always believed that this wasn't an appearance by Jesus's mother, but an other-world visitor trying to make contact and warn us. What do you think?
    Last edited by newyorklily; 05-13-2017 at 10:18 PM.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Mother Mary always holds a very special adoration for me; I am speaking from my heart outside the bonds of historical content. She is revered as the Mother of God and I view her as such. By such words she represents in my beliefs by proxy and in my heart the Mother of us all, every man, woman and child. She is in my belief the ultimate of concern for humanity; a Mother who grieves for her children who at times goes astray, which is a good thing in which we all should pay attention to when it comes upon us, a time, a moment, in which we all should examine our hearts.

Tomorrow is Mothers Day. Happy Mother's Day Mary, Mother of God. Thank you for being so special to us, for being our Mother.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’