Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: UFORadio International Podcast Shows

  1. #11
    UFORadio-International #3: Roswell in the 21st Century

    Guest: Kevin D. Randle
    http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com
    https://www.spreaker.com/show/kevin-...nt-perspective

    Book: Roswell in the 21st Century
    https://goo.gl/2zC8Ps


    70th Anniversary of Roswell Army Air Field Press Release that Flying Saucer has been captured

    On July 8th 1947, Roswell Army Air Field gave a press release that 509 Bomb Group has came into possession of the Flying Saucer. 70 years after, the case is still controversial. In this episode we are going back to the basics and core data of the incident. My guest Kevin D. Randle explores how strongly Project Mogul explanation holds today.

    On 45:18 Kevin describes that during the official Roswell investigation in 1990s, AF investigator 1st Lt. James McAndrew tried to persuade him to admit that he was investigating the case for the money. Kevin explains that nothing can be further from the truth.

    Additionally, on 53:42 you will be able to hear exclusive archived recording of the telephone conversation between Kevin D. Randle and late Major Edwin Easley, the Provost Marshal of the RAAF.

    Best regards.
    UFORadio

  2. #12
    Preparing quite a treat for Episode 4.
    It took me some time to locate NZ pilot about important Radar-Visual case from 1970s that involved multiple technical aspects. After some effort, I was able to locate him directly and he granted me an interview.

    Most of the post-production is done but I am still waiting for a few permissions to finalize post-production.
    Stay tuned.

    UFORadio

  3. #13
    Senior Member Wansen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Beautiful Hawaii
    Posts
    328
    Deeply appreciated indeed!

    Looking forward to it.

    P.S. Is there a link available for the interview with the RM3?
    Last edited by Wansen; 07-23-2017 at 02:41 AM.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    Deeply appreciated indeed!

    Looking forward to it.

    P.S. Is there a link available for the interview with the RM3?
    Hi Wansen.

    So nice to read you again after our mutual research project that we did some time ago regarding RM3.
    Unfortunately, the author of the RM3 interview deleted all of his shows including RM3 episode due to the recent MUFON controversy. He didn't want to support MUFON any more.
    However, I was able to archive all the show that were online at the time - and yeah, I have RM3 episode too.
    So, no worries. I'll contact you via PM for the rest.

    Best wishes.
    UFORadio

  5. #15
    And here is the Special:
    UFORadio-International Special: ep #4: NAC Radar-Visual UFO Incident - 1970s: Peter Maher


    Episode #4: NAC Radar-Visual UFO Incident - 1970s
    http://omnitalkadio.weebly.com/ufora...rnational.html
    Guest: Peter Maher, NAC Pilot
    https://goo.gl/BtFxxb

    Please explore this map to better understand the flight route of F27:
    Mapfinale.jpg

    In this Special Investigative episode I present your former NAC pilot - Peter Maher - who joined me over the telephone all the way from New Zealand.

    Peter will describe important Radar-Visual UFO Incident from 1970s while he was flying NAC Fokker 27 Airplane from Tauranga to Auckland. Case involves visual sighting, radar detection from ground and on-board radars. Most dramatic element is a near-miss incident which is raising air Safety concerns.

    On top of that, incident has very similar characteristics with Pan Adria incident from 1976 which I am researching for the last 21 years. That incident happened above former Yugoslavia.

    In both of these cases, we can compare following aspects:
    - Radar detection with on-board and ground radars.
    - Frontal confrontation with an UFO which allowed detection from Fokker's weather radar with a very strong signal.
    - Visual sighting.
    - UFO followed air plane during considerable part of the flight route maintaining speed and distance from the plane.
    - Enormous speed increase from an UFO and near-miss incident.

    Special Thanks in producing this episode goes to:
    Matthew Tyler, Haunted Auckland - New Zealand Paranormal Investigation and Research - for additional help to locate Mr. Maher:
    http://hauntedauckland.com/
    Mark Cranston for supplying his beautiful image simulations of NAC F27 Airplane.
    https://goo.gl/Hcz41j
    Daniel Tanner for giving permission to use his NAC F27 image:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8138433

  6. #16
    Senior Member Wansen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Beautiful Hawaii
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by uforadio View Post
    Hi Wansen.

    So nice to read you again after our mutual research project that we did some time ago regarding RM3.
    Unfortunately, the author of the RM3 interview deleted all of his shows including RM3 episode due to the recent MUFON controversy. He didn't want to support MUFON any more.
    However, I was able to archive all the show that were online at the time - and yeah, I have RM3 episode too.
    So, no worries. I'll contact you via PM for the rest.

    Best wishes.
    UFORadio
    Hello UFOradio,

    Thank you very much, it is very kind of you to reply so promptly.

    I'm sorry to read about the the issues between MUFON and the author and I'm quite happy to read that you were able to archive such an important interview.

    My sincere appreciation for providing me a copy, I very much look forward to hearing it again.

    Tonight, however, I shall listen to episode #4.

    It is most kind of you to share this with us.

    Warm regards,

    Wansen

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    Hello UFOradio,

    Thank you very much, it is very kind of you to reply so promptly.

    I'm sorry to read about the the issues between MUFON and the author and I'm quite happy to read that you were able to archive such an important interview.

    My sincere appreciation for providing me a copy, I very much look forward to hearing it again.
    Hi Wansen.

    Double check your PM
    For any issues, don't hesitate to contact me.
    Best wishes.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Wansen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Beautiful Hawaii
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by uforadio View Post
    Hi Wansen.

    Double check your PM
    For any issues, don't hesitate to contact me.
    Best wishes.
    Hello UFOradio!

    (please forgive any errors)

    Ti ringrazio per essermi stata accanto, sostenendomi sempre. Te ne sono davvero grato.

    Cordiali saluti

  9. #19
    Senior Member Wansen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Beautiful Hawaii
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by uforadio View Post
    And here is the Special:
    UFORadio-International Special: ep #4: NAC Radar-Visual UFO Incident - 1970s: Peter Maher


    Episode #4: NAC Radar-Visual UFO Incident - 1970s
    http://omnitalkadio.weebly.com/ufora...rnational.html
    Guest: Peter Maher, NAC Pilot
    https://goo.gl/BtFxxb

    Please explore this map to better understand the flight route of F27:
    Mapfinale.jpg

    In this Special Investigative episode I present your former NAC pilot - Peter Maher - who joined me over the telephone all the way from New Zealand.

    Peter will describe important Radar-Visual UFO Incident from 1970s while he was flying NAC Fokker 27 Airplane from Tauranga to Auckland. Case involves visual sighting, radar detection from ground and on-board radars. Most dramatic element is a near-miss incident which is raising air Safety concerns.

    On top of that, incident has very similar characteristics with Pan Adria incident from 1976 which I am researching for the last 21 years. That incident happened above former Yugoslavia.

    In both of these cases, we can compare following aspects:
    - Radar detection with on-board and ground radars.
    - Frontal confrontation with an UFO which allowed detection from Fokker's weather radar with a very strong signal.
    - Visual sighting.
    - UFO followed air plane during considerable part of the flight route maintaining speed and distance from the plane.
    - Enormous speed increase from an UFO and near-miss incident.

    Special Thanks in producing this episode goes to:
    Matthew Tyler, Haunted Auckland - New Zealand Paranormal Investigation and Research - for additional help to locate Mr. Maher:
    http://hauntedauckland.com/
    Mark Cranston for supplying his beautiful image simulations of NAC F27 Airplane.
    https://goo.gl/Hcz41j
    Daniel Tanner for giving permission to use his NAC F27 image:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8138433
    An interesting case to be sure.

    My sincere compliments on this international special.
    It's obvious that you were quite thorough in your research and preparation, this case was presented in a thoughtful and concise format.

    Mr. Maher was a most interesting quest and his aviation qualifications were beyond impressive.

    Very well done UFOradio, I look forward to more.

    Thank you for sharing this with us.

  10. #20
    Excellent podcast! That incident brings us to the question; Why haven't ufos been declared a national security issue?
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •