Thread: Is 2017 too Be the Year for the Rapture of the Church?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is 2017 too Be the Year for the Rapture of the Church?

Well, it very certainly could be!!!! There are a number of things that provide much significant reason for thinking about maybe being ready for that event sometime this year.........!! These "reasons" do deserve some consideration in deliberation of this subject.

1. A Jewish Rabbi, Judah ben Samuel, made prophetic writings around AD 1200 relative to Jerusalem, and thus far his prophecies have come to pass specifically as he stated. According to his prophecies, "Jerusalem would be ruled by the Ottomans (Turks) for a period of 8 Jubilee periods (1 Jubilee period equals 50 years), then Jerusalem would become a no-man's land for 1 Jubilee period, and in the ninth jubilee it will once again come back into the possession of the Jewish nation – which would signify the beginning of the Messianic end time.

If he’s right, the 10th Jubilee began in 1967 and will be concluded in 2017. The new Jewish new year and next Jubilee period will start during the Holy Day Feast times in September!!!!!!!!!!

Link to the article on Rabbi Judah ben Samuel - http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/12th-cent...sraels-future/

2. Alignment of the sun, Moon, planets, and stars that seem to directly confirm Biblical Revelation 12 prophecies -

Revelation 12:1-2 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars, 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

According to many different video reports, such an alignment will occur in the heavens on September 23, 2017. Accordingly also, the reports say that this specific exact alignment has not occurred in the past 7,000 years. There are two star constellations involved in this, Virgo (the Virgin) and Leo (the Lion). And the Sun will be at her head, and the Moon will be at her feet, and Jupiter will be "in her womb". Also, the "Crown of 12 stars" will include an alignment and light of 3 other planets, which does bring the total crown star lights to 12.

Here is just one of the videos wherein the speaker goes through a presentation of these and other related matters that at least deal with the possibilities of the rapture of the Church, maybe in the relatively very near future. This is a very simple chart type presentation, with easily understood detail.

What do you think??

(If this video doesn't begin from the very 1st, just scroll it back to start)
    Last edited by rdunk; 06-12-2017 at 12:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Is the "Rapture" in the Bible?
    I did read an interesting book many years ago about the Rapture, and the aftermath. Memory fails me, but as I recall the author was quite noteworthy/prolific.
    However, to my mind it read more like a work of fiction.
    @rdunk. No disrespect. In your opinion; Biblical prophecy (chapter/verse?) or literary fictional element?
    Thx
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Is the "Rapture" in the Bible?
    I did read an interesting book many years ago about the Rapture, and the aftermath. Memory fails me, but as I recall the author was quite noteworthy/prolific.
    However, to my mind it read more like a work of fiction.
    @rdunk. No disrespect. In your opinion; Biblical prophecy (chapter/verse?) or literary fictional element?
    Thx
    Hey calikid - certainly no disrespect taken! I appreciate your comments and questions. No, the word "Rapture" is not found in the Bible. Rather it is a descriptive word chosen that encompasses the thoughts of the many different scriptures that speak directly to Jesus coming to take away all who are his (the Church). On that day, a trumpet will sound over the Earth, the dead in Jesus will rise first, and then all Christians who are still alive will be caught up to meet Him in the air = ...The Rapture!!

My opinion you ask, "Biblical prophecy (chapter/verse?) or literary fictional element?" Well, as you likely would suspect, I do accept by faith all that is presented in the scriptures as being "the fact of God" for all of man, the recorded prophetic words that have come to pass, and the prophetic words whose fulfillment is still yet to come. For sure, from a purely human standpoint, one can begin reading a book called "The Bible", and see that action after action present crazy details about the crazy lives of different people, and how these crazy people are dealt with by some god-like figure...........the world and all that exists being spoken into existence, except Man being made with God's hands from the dust of the Earth, snakes in a garden, and a snake enticing people to do something they were told not to do, which then gave the world over to satan, and then there was a flood that destroyed all of man except Noah and his family, and on and on and on, with much prophecy about a Savior for man. And the "Savior" Jesus Christ was born........... probably does make great fiction for a lot of people - except the Word of God is the absolute truth for us now, and for eternity to come.

Regarding chapter and verse scriptures that relate to the promise of an event termed Rapture - Some Bible verses about the "Rapture" (KJV)

1 Thessalonians 4:17 - Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Matthew 24:29-31 - Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 1:7 - Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 - But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
    15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
    16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
    17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
    18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Luke 21:34-36 - And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and [so] that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
    36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Titus 2:13 - Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

1 Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Revelation 3:10 - Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

1 Corinthians 15:51-57 - Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
    53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.
    54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
    55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?
    56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 9:28 - So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

John 14:3 - And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.

Matthew 24:42 - Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the reply.
    Certainly some interesting quotations.
    Wonder if any of the Gnostic texts made similar references?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I spent some time last night reading up on Rev. chapt 12 and those planetary alignments coming up. Interesting topic. Have not read your most recent post in this thread yet but will do that later on this evening.

PS... watched part of that video too and will resume watching the rest of it tonight.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Revelation 12 comes in two parts which I have not seen Scott Clarke or Robert Breaker talk about. The woman is out of the wilderness twice and she flees to the wilderness twice.

In the first section Virgo flees on foot to the wilderness while Michael (seen in Ophiuchus - the serpent wrangler) throws the serpent down to earth.

In the second section Virgo is back out of the wilderness and the Serpent, now on earth (Seen in Hydra to the right of Virgo) goes after her. This time she is given two wings to fly away and while escaping the dragon (Hydra) pours out water from his mouth. Both of these two signs are also in that section of the sky. On the right of Virgo is Hydra, the 7 headed serpent*. Between Hydra and Virgo are two other constellations, Corvus - the bird, and Crater - the cup. Corvus has one star named "the right wing". And Crater is in the water constellations and is filled with water in the Greek legends. It is also facing Virgo as if being tipped over toward her.

I don't what the 9/23 sign means for sure, maybe the rapture, but it's got to be something because Revelation 12 isn't finished. There is still a second part to take place in the heavens. No ones talking about these other signs. I have tried to reach Scott Clarke and Robert Breaker but they are getting thousands of emails and letters.

(This is the same serpent-lion in Gilgamesh rendered incorrectly as a snake in English. It is a Mesopotamian creature of chaos that rules the abyss, which is exactly where it comes up from in Revelation 13...from the abyss. Much of Revelation goes back to very ancient things in Mesopotamia.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 09-11-2017 at 05:51 PM.