Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MJ-12/DIA assessment-situation-statement-position-ufos -- 1989 White House

Blog Entries
    I found the whole EBE interview to be far fetched.
    BUT, one comment did catch my eye.
    Paraphrase: If you don't mind, We will crash another saucer in USSR to assure even planetary technological advancement.

While I had heard ET may have intentionally crashed saucers to seed integrated circuits (IC), this is An extreme concept I had not considered as a cause for a crashed saucer.
    Balance of power.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Another set of mysteriously released MJ12 docs to bite the dust? So this is someone's idea of a joke directed at the online UFO sub-culture that has been entirely absorbed into the alt-right conspiracy fringe… a demographic that rendered us utterly inconsequential and made UFO Disclosure a complete non-issue in the recent presidential election.

But here we are talking about some new MJ12 docs thats giving us a very subtle reminder that we still exist! Are they fake? Who cares! This is like a blast from the past that just may galvanize us from the state of inertia we are presently in… into the viable community we once were, before we were silenced.

I don’t know about the rest of you but as for me, I’m keeping an eye on the Kirtland Air force base in TX.

And as for Isle of Pines, Yugoslavia etc . Let’s just say I’m intrigued enough to Google everything up for more information on why the authors of this ‘hoax’ included those locations in their material… and a few other things too.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Another set of mysteriously released MJ12 docs to bite the dust? So this is someone's idea of a joke directed at the online UFO sub-culture that has been entirely absorbed into the alt-right conspiracy fringe… a demographic that rendered us utterly inconsequential and made UFO Disclosure a complete non-issue in the recent presidential election.

But here we are talking about some new MJ12 docs thats giving us a very subtle reminder that we still exist! Are they fake? Who cares! This is like a blast from the past that just may galvanize us from the state of inertia we are presently in… into the viable community we once were, before we were silenced.

I don’t know about the rest of you but as for me, I’m keeping an eye on the Kirtland Air force base in TX.

And as for Isle of Pines, Yugoslavia etc . Let’s just say I’m intrigued enough to Google everything up for more information on why the authors of this ‘hoax’ included those locations in their material… and a few other things too.
    FWIW, the Kirtland AFB is in Albuquerque, NM, right next to the Albuquerque International Sunport.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Just another error in this enigmatic release. Will make a note of it (but I'm still keeping an eye on it).
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I found the whole EBE interview to be far fetched.
    BUT, one comment did catch my eye.
    Paraphrase: If you don't mind, We will crash another saucer in USSR to assure even planetary technological advancement.

While I had heard ET may have intentionally crashed saucers to seed integrated circuits (IC), this is An extreme concept I had not considered as a cause for a crashed saucer.
    Balance of power.
    Good old Tom de Longe has hinted at as much in a Coast to Coast interview with George knapp , that both the Germans and the Americans had been given craft just before WII almost as an experiment to see which ideology played out better....

That was another craft it missed the earliest crash in my opinion 1941 Cape Girardeau.

Another thing which was suspicious was the way it treated the death of James Forrestal. He was probably pushed? I think that something they would have known and wouldn't have mentioned. You don't debate uncertainties in a military document.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    FWIW, the Kirtland AFB is in Albuquerque, NM, right next to the Albuquerque International Sunport.
    Kirtland is interesting, for its radio jamming and other types of em technologies... for example you can be standing in a hangar, with the doors wide open and with a clear line of sight to someone holding a long range 2-way radio 50 feet away. While in the hangar any radio communication you attempt with this outside person is completely blocked, yet as soon as you step out of the hangar everything returns to normal.

any who... here is a little something extra...

personally I believe this is something that is closely intertwined, with all of this, it would explain many things. out of place artifacts, begin to make sense, along with the Mandela affect. The children also begin to make sense, from a perspective of we have always been some children with the capacity to access the TEs (transmorphogenetic entities) realm. Our ancestors definitely looked for these qualities and encouraged them, later these were became so taboo, it had to be hidden, to the point its very existence was denied. Children quickly learned based on reactions this was not some open subject, in some cases highly dangerous to even mention the existence of such.

did tesla break into this realm with his experiments?
    did the military weaponize this access and communication channel thru their star gate program?

"children" for me is a trigger word, so it fires off a whole lot of questions. the material available however is highly limited and tends to go toward slightly more new age areas. whereas my own interest is more along the lines of children who have interacted with the TEs, and not from a channeling perspective, but a much more substantial interaction. This would be closer to what would appear to be interaction with ETs at a nuts and bolts level, with a caveat of this occurring in an alternate or parallel reality. I tend to see the star gate program as a doorway into a much larger reality, that envelops our own. Which is why I question if our military thru this program gained access and then proceeded to weaponize it somehow. Cold war era tactics, to create something akin to an army and then silently use it, if the soviets at the time were did something similar then this alternate reality became a war zone of sorts. no one saw it, except potentially those working on it, and of course those with access to this reality.

so as you can see the term "children" has a highly nuanced significance for me... it is not just some term for star kids or hybrids... these are more like the natural shamans of old world cultures, they do not need drugs to gain access, nor do they need to be trained. However once on the other side of this veil they may have been trained, by whom or what remains up in the air... Was it TE's or some branch of the military domestic or foreign doing this. then ultimately for what possible purpose?
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

Nick Pope and Philip Mantle, too, state that the document is a fake:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...act-or-fiction

Some quotes

Nick Pope, who investigated the UFO phenomena for the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) until 2009, described them as "fake with a capital F".
    Mr Pope, who now speaks at UFO conferences across the globe, told Express.co.uk: "These documents are completely and utterly bogus.The language and the wider feel of these UFO documents is just plain wrong. It's as if someone was playing buzzword bingo with all the words and phrases that excite UFO believers, and throwing in some New Age philosophy for good measure."
    UFO publisher Philip Mantle claimed it was irrefutable they were fake, as they referred to a fictitious location in Nevada.
    He posted on Facebook: "The final nail in the coffin is. . . according to these documents, the SECRET MJ-12 HQ is under Flat Rock, Nevada, a fictional town invented for Michael Crichton's "Andromeda Strain" novel!"
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Are we surprised? Nope.
    But, on the other hand someone else, who is cited in that same article, has a different opinion about those docs.

But there are those who think the US Government was actually behind it.

Tom Livesey, posted on Mr Randle's blog: "I hope Nick Redfern is wrong and that this is disinformation not a hoax.

"With documents such as this I suspect a fishing exercise, whereby people on the other side - who may be as perplexed as we are - put information out to see if the internet can come up with answers through pooled intelligence.
    "The documents must be poorly written and obviously fake, or disclosure would actually occur which is not the intent."
    Found this part of that article interesting too.

The Paradigm Research Group (PRG), set up to lobby the US Government to end an alleged truth embargo which covers up the existence of aliens on Earth, is sitting on the fence.
    It has described the documents as important, but accepts they could be fake.
    It released a statement saying: "Over the coming weeks PRG will work closely with leading researchers into the history of the truth embargo and ET related government documents to determine the quality of this evidence."
    It gave four possible explanations:
    *Government disinformation
    *Fully legitimate government documents
    *A hoax by a debunker
    *A hoax by a believer
    It added: "The first two options are the most likely and about equal in probability."
    Last edited by A99; 06-18-2017 at 05:29 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Don't we have more science-fiction fans here??

Some of the names in this silly document appear to be taken from famous science fiction novels.

"Digger Command" is a fictional entity in Vernor Vinge's novels.

The location of "Flat Rock, Nevada" mentioned in the document is the _fictional_ setting of the lab in Michael Crichton's novel "The Andromeda Strain". (That fictional location has subsequently been borrowed for at least a couple of other science fiction novels).

Both of these names are in a paragraph on page 12 of 48 of the new "MJ12" document at the link below. I can't be bothered checking the entirety of the document for more.
    http://d3adcc0j1hezoq.cloudfront.net...otateLARGE.pdf

In light of the above (and other obvious problems with the document), I think the document is a (poor) joke, rather than a hoax intended to actually fool anyone.