Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mufon Experiencer Questionnaire and more....

Right, it made you laugh and that proves my point that the questionnaire indirectly portrays ET contactee's in a negative light. No one wants to be laughed at and let's face it, the question is funny but for an ET contactee, I doubt they would appreciate the humor in it.

They probably would not join the organization either, due to them including a question like that in their survey.

Moreover, a question like that suggests that that org. is prejudicial against ET contactee's.
    Last edited by A99; 06-18-2017 at 06:31 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Putting it in another way, that org. is demonstrating that it's missing a few sensitivity chips by including that question in their experiencer questionnaire. They are giving the impression that they would prefer that ET contactee's not join their organization.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Right, it made you laugh and that proves my point that the questionnaire indirectly portrays ET contactee's in a negative light. No one wants to be laughed at and let's face it, the question is funny but for an ET contactee, I doubt they would appreciate the humor in it.

They probably would not join the organization either, due to them including a question like that in their survey.

Moreover, a question like that suggests that that org. is prejudicial against ET contactee's.
    I kind of think it as a check point, like on many exams there are questions like :

23) Are you reading this . . . True() or False()

IMO an educated contactee would see it for what it is, or be too interested in honest answers to be bothered or up-set.

Again JMO.

You're absolutely right. Most people would just zip through that survey to get it done and over with, and then submit.

But as for the more analytical ones, who, in this case are the more analytical in the ET contactee bunch, those ones may pause and wonder at that question on what abduction paradigm the owners of the organization are operating in.

Anyway, this thread is about those ET experiencer surveys out there on the net. If you're an org that wants to bring in experiencers of any sort, I don't think a well thought out survey would include a question like the one we're talking about here. That's just my opinion and nothing more and I don't expect everyone to agree with me on this. Some will say it's much ado about nothing and if that's so, then all the power to you.
    Last edited by A99; 06-19-2017 at 02:25 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    You're absolutely right. Most people would just zip through that survey to get it done and over with, and then submit.

But as for the more analytical ones, who, in this case are the more analytical in the ET contactee bunch, those ones may pause and wonder at that question on what abduction paradigm the owners of the organization are operating in.

Anyway, this thread is about those ET experiencer surveys out there on the net. If you're an org that wants to bring in experiencers of any sort, I don't think a well thought out survey would include a question like the one we're talking about here. That's just my opinion and nothing more and I don't expect everyone to agree with me on this. Some will say it's much ado about nothing and if that's so, then all the power to you.
    I can understand you feel that way, but it is standard practice for professional surveys to include several test questions, e.g., to calibrate responses, to measure response bias, etc.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Ha, ha.... well, it looks like I'm outnumbered here! I guess a re-evaluation of my own views on this topic is in order here and thanks for your feedback!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

In actuality, that question... 28.Has the alien being Verge from the Cronos Galaxy been communicating with you? Yes No NS, sounds more like it's something in a fictitious universe from a role-playing forum than anything else. One being the Role Playing Guild. https://www.roleplayerguild.com/forums/1-news. I find that interesting.
    Last edited by A99; 06-22-2017 at 07:46 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi