Thread: Jim Marrs very ill.

Blog Entries

Jim Marrs very ill.

From Jim Marrs' Facebook timeline, June 16, 2017 11:28 pm.

To all who love Jim, please pray for him. He is now on Dialysis at home and he is fighting the good fight. Home Dialysis is hard to do and takes much work between he and Carol. So send energy their way for the both of them. Will keep you posted here. Now that this news is out in the community, I thought I would let you know he is having serious health issues at this time. Thanks to all who love him for your prayers and wellness intentions.
    Last edited by newyorklily; 06-17-2017 at 01:04 PM.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Oh no!

This is sobering news.

Hoping that Jim makes a full recovery.

If not, Jim strikes me as the type of man who is prepared for the next stage of The Great Journey.

Jim Marrs, always enjoyable hearing him speak...

Hope and pray that he heals...

Banned

Unfortunately, we have lost another pioneer in our field. Jim Marrs passed away on Wednesday morning from a massive heart attack. He was indeed a fighter to the end. I'm sure that Doc will enjoy his company on the next plane as they play guitar and sing country songs together.

RIP, Jim...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Unfortunately, we have lost another pioneer in our field. Jim Marrs passed away on Wednesday morning from a massive heart attack. He was indeed a fighter to the end. I'm sure that Doc will enjoy his company on the next plane as they play guitar and sing country songs together.

RIP, Jim...

I have tears in my eyes as I look to the many of Jim's books on my shelf! Oh RIP Jim, you're the best and always will be.

Jim Marrs had great insight... He is missed...

Yet another sad loss...

RIP

Over the past decade or so, I have read most of Jim Marrs' books. They gave me an excellent introduction to conspiracy theory and I am very grateful that he always provided us with a long and extensive back history of what ever the topic the book was about before he delved into the meat of the matter. His scholarship and P.O.V. on important issues will indeed be missed. R.I.P. Jim Marrs. You made a real difference in this world... so few can say that.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi