At the time of my rather abrupt departure from UFO research late last year, I was in the process of helping (in collaboration with several other researchers and groups) make various UFO journals/newsletters available and also a considerable volume of official documents etc.

Some of the relevant loose ends would be more time consuming than others to tie up. I will not be dealing with all of them and will not be returning to ufology. However, the easiest ones (in terms of my personal time) include the journals/newsletters below – since permissions were obtained before I quit ufology (or I‘d done most of the work to get those permission). I’ve merely helped a little to push others to do relevant scanning and to coordinate work done by them (primarily – as usual – our hard-working friends at the AFU in Sweden, with most gaps filled by veteran American ufologist Barry Greenwood). Further credits for the relevant scans are given below.

I’ll probably upload another batch tomorrow. I’ll be turning back to my other hobbies by around the end of this week, until a week-long experiment in relation to collaboration within ufology - Project Phoenix - in November/December.

Section 1 : "European Journal of UFO and Abduction Studies" (edited by Craig Roberts et al)
Section 2 : Jim Keith - "Notes from the Hangar, "Dharma Combat"
Section 3 : Howard Gontovnick - "UFO Canada"
Section 4 : Edward Harris - "Space Drive", "UFO Mirror", "Cosmology Newslink", "ParaPhenomena"
Section 5 : Susanne Stebbing - "Space Review" (UK)

Section 1 : "European Journal of UFO and Abduction Studies":

While a lot of people within ufology talk about the desirability of peer review and waffle endlessly about possibly establishing a peer reviewed UFO journal, few of those people seem to be aware of even the existence of previous attempts to create peer reviewed UFO journals. One such journal is the "European Journal of UFO and Abduction Studies".

The "European Journal of UFO and Abduction Studies" was edited by a British researcher (Craig Roberts) in conjunction with many of the leading European researchers.

Its editor (Craig Roberts) and various others involved in that publication (including Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos, Edoardo Russo and Joaquim Fernandes) kindly gave me permission late last year to upload this publication.

The issues were mainly scanned by the AFU:
European Journal of UFO and Abduction Studies - vol 0-0 - Launch volume (Scanned by AFU)
European Journal of UFO and Abduction Studies - vol 1-1 (Scanned by AFU)
European Journal of UFO and Abduction Studies - vol 1-2 (Scanned by AFU)
European Journal of UFO and Abduction Studies - vol 2-1 (Scanned by AFU)
European Journal of UFO and Abduction Studies - vol 2-2 (Scanned by AFU)
European Journal of UFO and Abduction Studies - vol 3-1 (Scanned by Edoardo Russo)
European Journal of UFO and Abduction Studies - vol 3-2 (Scanned by AFU)

These scans are on the AFU website at the link below:
http://www.afu.se/Downloads/Magazine...ion%20Studies/

During the next week, those scans are also available to download as a collection in a zip file at:
https://we.tl/uHkkt2ILc9

The contents of this journal are indicated by the list of articles below:

Launch Volume
"Project for a Database of Ball Lightning in Italy" (Paolo Toselli &
Renato Fedele)
"Preliminary Identifications of Alien Contact / Abduction Experiences as
Hallucinatory States Induced by Prolonged Exposures to Electromagnetic
Pollution in the Environment" (Albert Budden)
"UFO Declassification: The Spanish Model" (Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos)

Volume 1(1)
"Physics from UFO Data" (Massimo Teodorani)
"United Kingdom UFO Organisations: What do they have knowledge of and
what do they investigate?" (Craig A. Roberts)

Volume 1(2)
"Data Analysis of Anomalous Luminous Phenomena in Hessdalen" (Massimo
Teodorani & Erling Strand)
"The Manises UFO File" (Juan Antonio Fernandez Peris)
"An Educational Programme for Ufology in the United Kingdom: The
Development of an Advanced Level Qualification in Ufology" (Craig A.
Roberts)
"Alien Abduction, Sleep Paralysis and the Temporal Lobe" (Susan Blackmore
& Marcus Cox)

Volume 2(1)
"The EMBLA 2000 Mission in Hessdalen" (Massimo Teodorani, Stelio
Montebugnoli & Jader Monari)
"Evaluation of Witness Reliability in the Trans-en-Provence UFO Event:
The Results of an Italian Enquiry" (Paolo Fiorino & Matteo Leone)

Volume 2(2)

"Fantasy Proneness and other psychological correlates of UFO experience"
(Kathryn Gow, Janine Lurie, Stuart Coppin, Ary Popper, Anthony Powell
and Keith Basterfield)
"New UFO cases, statistics update and a few thoughts" (Hannes la Rue)
"Flying saucers: Behind the cold war veil of military intelligence"
(Michael Hall with Wendy Connors)
"A close encounter of the 3rd kind in Romania" (Dan Farcas)

Volume 3(1)

"Flying saucers: Behind the cold war veil of military intelligence (part
II)" (Michael Hall with Wendy Connors)
"Icefalls investigated by the Anomaly Foundation" (Fundacion Anomalia)
"Anomalous luminous phenomena" (Erol Erkmen)
"Canadian UFO survey indicates increase in UFO sightings, lack of
attention" (Chris Rutkowski)

Volume 3(2)
"The Internet and Ufology: Which General Search Engine is most effective at finding UFO and related articles?" (Craig Roberts and Javier Garcia Frutos)
"Petition to UN requesting disclosure of UFO information" (John Velez and Hannes la Rue)
"FORUM debate article: Supercivilizations and the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis" (Dan Farcas)
"Not a UFO, but a Bee over Dagestan in 2000" (Paul Stonehill)
"In the matter of Roswell, Project Mogul and Bessie Brazel Schreiber" (Thomas J. Carey and Donald K. Schmitt)

Section 2 : Jim Keith - "Notes from the Hangar, "Dharma Combat"

Jim Keith wrote several popular books on conspiracy topics, including on black helicopters, UFOs, and Men in Black.

He also edited several newsletters/magazines.

Jim died in 1999, but both of his daughters kindly gave me permission for their deceased father's newsletters "Notes from the Hangar" and "Dharma Combat" to be made freely available online.

Firstly, "Notes from the Hangar". This was focused on ufology with articles on topics such as disinformation, Dulce Base, and “The Scientology/UFO connection”

The following issues have all been scanned by the AFU. I am not sure whether this is a complete set, but no one has mentioned any further issues when I’ve sought clarification in various places.

Notes from the Hangar - vol 1 no 1.pdf (Scanned by AFU)
Notes from the Hangar - vol 1 no 2.pdf (Scanned by AFU)
Notes from the Hangar - vol 1 no 3.pdf (Scanned by AFU)

http://www.afu.se/Downloads/Magazine...(Jim%20Keith)/
During the next week, those scans are also available to download as a collection in a zip file at:
https://we.tl/NioeWVjjPp

Secondly, "Dharma Combat". This publication was less UFO-focused, with coverage of a wide range of conspiracy topics. The collection scanned by the AFU is relatively incomplete, but no one has come forward with scans of any of the missing issues:
Dharma Combat - no 8.pdf (Scanned by AFU)
Dharma Combat - no 9.pdf (Scanned by AFU)
Dharma Combat - no 10.pdf (Scanned by AFU)
Dharma Combat - no 11.pdf (Scanned by AFU)
Dharma Combat - no 12.pdf (Scanned by AFU)

http://www.afu.se/Downloads/Magazine...(Jim%20Keith)/
https://we.tl/mm60ANs1Sp

Section 3 : Howard Gontovnick - "UFO Canada" (1977-1979)
Prior to the events in December which led to my decision to quit UFO research, Howard Gontovnick had given me permission for his "UFO Canada" to be made freely available online

This publication contained a mix of summaries of Canadian cases and articles about various issues within ufology e.g. Canadian government studies of UFOs.

Most issues were scanned (as usual) by the AFU in Sweden, with one gap filled by Barry Greenwood and another gap filled by a French UFO group (“SCEAU”).
UFO Canada - vol 1 no 1 (Scanned by AFU)
UFO Canada - vol 1 no 2 (Scanned by AFU)
UFO Canada - vol 1 no 3 (Scanned by AFU)
UFO Canada - vol 1 no 4 (Scanned by AFU)
UFO Canada - vol 1 no 5 (Scanned by AFU)
UFO Canada - vol 1 no 6 (Scanned by AFU)
UFO Canada - vol 2 no 1 (Scanned by AFU)
UFO Canada - vol 2 no 2 (Scanned by AFU)
UFO Canada - vol 2 no 3 (Scanned by AFU)
UFO Canada - vol 2 no 4 (Scanned by SCEAU)
UFO Canada - vol 2 no 5 (Scanned by AFU)
UFO Canada - vol 3 no 1 (Scanned by AFU)
UFO Canada - vol 3 no 2 (Scanned by AFU)
UFO Canada - vol 3 no 3 (Scanned by AFU)
UFO Canada - vol 3 no 4 (Scanned by AFU)
UFO Canada - vol 3 no 4a - Final mailing (Scanned by Barry Greenwood)

http://www.afu.se/Downloads/Magazine...0(Gontovnick)/
https://we.tl/z6hbbBfpCP

As I mentioned to Howard, I found it amusing that an Englishman worked with people in Sweden and France to get his Canadian newsletter online.