Thread: Anonymous Says NASA Has Evidence of Alien Life.

Blog Entries

Anonymous Says NASA Has Evidence of Alien Life.

Anonymous Says NASA Has Evidence of Alien Life. Does It?
    By Conor Gaffey

Updated | Anonymous, the global hacking collective, believes that alien life exists—and that NASA is about to confirm it.

The shadowy group made the claim in a 12-and-a-half-minute video published on an unofficial YouTube channel on Tuesday.

The video centers around recent findings by the American space organization, including the discovery of 219 new planet candidates—10 of which present similar conditions to Earth—by NASA’s Kepler space telescope team in June, as well as comments made by a senior NASA official during a U.S. government hearing.
    Story continues

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Anonymous, the notorious hacker group, posted a video on YouTube yesterday saying they know NASA will announce confirmation of ET life soon.
    Of course today, NASA is in denial mode.
    What do you think?
    NASA hiding something? Waiting for a "special moment" to use the announcement to distract an angry public (Anonymous' portrayal of the situation) from the next public scandal?
    Or is Anonymous just wrong?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Decided to delete my comment...
    Last edited by CasperParks; 06-27-2017 at 08:27 PM.

If the Anonymous hacker group does find that NASA has files about UFOs or any alien life then hopefully they'll upload those to the wikileaks website. But at this point I fear there won't be any official disclosure in my lifetime. Though it is possible NASA will announce they have evidence for life on planets outside the solar system once telescopes that can detect biosignatures like the James Webb telescope are up and running. Possibly as early as 2020 so I guess we may have that to look forward to.
    Last edited by Wally; 06-28-2017 at 07:15 AM.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.