Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alternative Interpretations of Science - Intelligent Design Orientated

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    I think you may all appreciate a copy of Maxwell's original paper: http://rstl.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/155/459
    Thanks, years ago I bought a hardcopy of that paper because I couldn't find any digital versions online. If you look on page 500, near the bottom, that's where the "flip" occurred. Here's the excerpt:

The equations of the electromagnetic field, deduced from purely experimental evidence, show that transversal vibrations only can be propagated. If we were to go beyond our experimental knowledge and to assign a definite density to a substance which we should call the electric fluid, then we might have normal vibrations propagated with a velocity depending on this density. We have, however, no evidence as to the density of electricity, as we do not even know whether to consider vitreuous electricity as a substance or as the absence of a substance.

Hence, electromagnetic science leads to exactly the same conclusion as optical science with respect to the direction of the disturbances which can be propagated through the field; both affirm the propagation of transverse vibrations, and both give the same velocity of propagation. On the other hand, both sciences are at a loss when called on to affirm or deny the existence of normal vibrations.
    So he's discussing EM waves and whether they oscillate side to side (transverse) or to-fro (normal or longitudinal) in the direction of travel. All EM theory today is based on the idea that it's transverse, and all mainstream physicists today refuse to believe in longitudinal EM waves. So that only leaves fringe researchers (and non-public sciences) who have explored it.

But notice, "...both sciences are at a loss when called on to affirm or deny the existence of normal vibrations." Meaning it's left open for retconning. Aliens could show up and demonstrate the existence of these "normal vibrations" and claim it's the basis of their wonderful technology (whether that's true or not) and technically it wouldn't contradict.

"Lack of evidence isn't evidence to the contrary" -- funny how pseudoskeptics and mainstream scientists make that mistake. Just like with the subject of aliens and UFOs. They refuse to look, or else they move the goal post to disqualify the evidence. Then claim that lack of evidence shows there's nothing to it.

But what's really crazy is how these flips are everywhere: biology, genetics, history, archeology, philosophy, religion, zoology, psychology, medicine, chemistry, earth sciences, economics etc. Each one has its facts and assumptions and spots left open for future reinterpretation. Each field has suspicious signs of suppression and contouring to keep humanity in the dark.
    Last edited by montalk; 08-04-2017 at 08:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Thanks, years ago I bought a hardcopy of that paper because I couldn't find any digital versions online. If you look on page 500, near the bottom, that's where the "flip" occurred. Here's the excerpt:

So he's discussing EM waves and whether they oscillate side to side (transverse) or to-fro (normal or longitudinal) in the direction of travel. All EM theory today is based on the idea that it's transverse, and all mainstream physicists today refuse to believe in longitudinal EM waves. So that only leaves fringe researchers (and non-public sciences) who have explored it.

But notice, "...both sciences are at a loss when called on to affirm or deny the existence of normal vibrations." Meaning it's left open for retconning. Aliens could show up and demonstrate the existence of these "normal vibrations" and claim it's the basis of their wonderful technology (whether that's true or not) and technically it wouldn't contradict.

"Lack of evidence isn't evidence to the contrary" -- funny how pseudoskeptics and mainstream scientists make that mistake. Just like with the subject of aliens and UFOs. They refuse to look, or else they move the goal post to disqualify the evidence. Then claim that lack of evidence shows there's nothing to it.

But what's really crazy is how these flips are everywhere: biology, genetics, history, archeology, philosophy, religion, zoology, psychology, medicine, chemistry, earth sciences, economics etc. Each one has its facts and assumptions and spots left open for future reinterpretation. Each field has suspicious signs of suppression and contouring to keep humanity in the dark.
    Been years since I looked at this paper from the 1800s. But you reference page 500, the d/l has only 55 pages. Did I miss something?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Been years since I looked at this paper from the 1800s. But you reference page 500, the d/l has only 55 pages. Did I miss something?
    http://rstl.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/155/459

Strangely the link starts at page 459 not including the cover, and goes to page 512.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    http://rstl.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/155/459

Strangely the link starts at page 459 not including the cover, and goes to page 512.
    When this article was originally published it was part of a Peer-reviewed Journal, the page numbering reflects that it was one of many published in the same periodical.

This vid and other things I've observed being discussed in quantum physics make me wonder if it is not necessary for there to be and outside observer for reality to even exist, could that have something to do with or own existence and what does that relate to/for or own ability to observe.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    This vid and other things I've observed being discussed in quantum physics make me wonder if it is not necessary for there to be and outside observer for reality to even exist, could that have something to do with or own existence and what does that relate to/for or own ability to observe.

Interesting video.
    I get the point, but if you substitute a camera for "the observer". Would you not get the same effect?
    If such a substitution can be made, IMHO it would seem to eliminate the need for the observer, as a component of the equation.
    Attachment 1008

Did the Dinosaurs Exist? Is there a Dinosaur Conspiracy?

Why didn't ancient Rome or Greece find dinosaur fossils, why didn't imperial China find them? Why were they only discovered in the 18th century? How can you find 70 million year old fossils a few meters deep?

Why are the skeletons of human giants concealed while dinosaurs are put in front of you.

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2...r-existed.html

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Interesting video.
    I get the point, but if you substitute a camera for "the observer". Would you not get the same effect?
    If such a substitution can be made, IMHO it would seem to eliminate the need for the observer, as a component of the equation.
    I think consciousness (the process) creates the perception of order in the "observer". Where what we understand as "the wave function" is a "consistency sync" check of sorts. (reality was doing this at X time frame, so it should be doing that at Y time frame.)

Whether or not something alive is there to observe it, everything has multiple (near infinite) states of consistency with every variable.
    Once you add a conscious observer(s) there seems to be a fuzzy "consistency sync" to the state of what is the universe.

Like I mentioned in another thread (not sure if I deleted it) ESP is sort of a like a higher dimensional observation.
    If you observe carefully with ESP you can observe within the surrounding ~noisy~ background "static" how people affect physical processes as well as how an environment without consciousness behaves. Including how mass-less ghosts affect the functions of spacetime and the "consistency sync".

But if you alter the properties of how ESP is performed (like the ET) you can "passively" observe various "consistency syncs" that aren't part of your immediate reality. (Pre-cog, and probability variations)

You can also actively affect "consistency syncs" as it is evident in psychic tests with number generators. Observation, but a different kind.

Though ESP is more like thousands of observation points in an shapeless form. By enforcing observation and interaction you can literally (quite literally) alter the properties of how the section of spacetime produces it's consistency. Sort of like affecting the normal background processes of billions of points in space ( noise ) into "structured noise". The psychic phenomena itself produces as a byproduct "structured noise".

And this structured field in turn affects physics, including electricity which has it's own oscillations in spacetime. So having an ET with ESP next to a power station is like having a large invisible structure that affects natural spacetime within a large area. Any "flexing" in the ESP affects spacetimes properties and seems to induce abnormalities within physics and it's consistency syncs. Same with ghosts just on a much smaller scale. Perturburances in spacetime.

I suppose Telekenetics is just a form of inducing controlled "structured noise" creating abnormal properties in spacetime.
    I have heard stories of people who have acute paranormal encounters can experience entire episodes of a physically interactive event with recorded electronics devices that show activity but then come out the other end as if reality had been reset and non-conscious tools (cameras) failed to record anything.

Perhaps there are ways of momentarily creating errors in the consistency sync of what reality is? (totally don't know if it's possible)
    I wonder if it is supernaturally possible to merge and diverge syncs from each other. That would seem kinda impossible.
    Then again, if a cup flies from one hand to the other using TK. Normal physics says that energy cannot be created nor destroyed.
    But if you were to create a controlled zone where two consistency syncs could momentarily merge and then separate, would that still be considered "valid" in either of the two realities consistency?

Technically, I don't see why not. Isn't skewing a number generator pretty much that? (just a matter of scale right?)
    TK is just a macroscopic event of clump of mass performing abnormally. And pre-cog is just...a microscopic event of information exchange with macroscopic consequences if the observer uses it for anything to create inconsistent events in real time.

<Shrug> Good food for thought
    Last edited by Fore; 09-01-2017 at 07:37 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Van Eck Phreak View Post
    Did the Dinosaurs Exist? Is there a Dinosaur Conspiracy?

Why didn't ancient Rome or Greece find dinosaur fossils, why didn't imperial China find them? Why were they only discovered in the 18th century? How can you find 70 million year old fossils a few meters deep?

Why are the skeletons of human giants concealed while dinosaurs are put in front of you.

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2...r-existed.html
    Hello Van Eck Phreak, and welcome to the forum.
    Nice first post. You don't really say what your opinion on Dinosaurs would be?
    Do YOU think they are fake?
    Attachment 1008

I only recently had the idea that there may be a conspiracy to do with the reality of dinosaur fossils. I haven't done a lot of research on the topic. I have the opinion that there is a concerted disinformation campaign directed by Freemasons and other secret societies to keep the true history of earth a secret.

If dinosaur fossils have been fabricated to create a false perception of history, what would the purpose be? I personally find it difficult to believe that dinosaurs bones would only be found in the last 200 hundred years in such concentrated clusters of discoveries. Why aren't mining sites all over earth finding lots of dinosaur bones? Shouldn't they be easier to find the deeper you dig?