Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alternative Interpretations of Science - Intelligent Design Orientated

Exclamation Alternative Interpretations of Science - Intelligent Design Orientated

I have always known that scientific views on the universe are pretty much like a belief system all on their own.
    In this thread I will place some of the juiciest pieces of video that I have come across. Videos that points some of the inconsistencies of modern beliefs. Or of information they don't normally give you in school that would have helped me think differently about what are considered staples of modern thinking.

Here is the first one, full of some of the still living modern geniuses in science.

The Principle (2014)
    IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2458876/

https://openload.co/f/gZcW1VfuN3M/Th...%282014%29.mp4

Make sure to run an adblocker and turn off any pop-ups.
    Note some of the researchers polled for this movie were upset afterwards because they gave opinions without truly knowing what the movie was about. So they may not have been keeping their guard up when giving some of their opinions.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    I have alway found it enlightening to hear science admit some things remain unknown. That the search for knowledge goes on. That we are not expected to "take it on faith".
    I don't think of science as a belief system, more like a set of tools used to understand the physical world.
    While you may laugh at some of the inconsistencies, I find it encouraging that alternative ideas can be explored without condemnation of heresy.
    Have a better idea? Let's test it for proof.

I don't happen to agree with Intelligent Design (ID).
    Pick a side, stick with it.
    Did God created the world in 7 days? Or did a dust disk coalesce into a sun and planets?
    Is the Earth billions of years old? Or 4,000?
    Did man evolve from more primitive primates? Or did God created him in his image?
    IMHO, I find the gap between ID and science too large to bridge. The attempt to co-opt science as God's tool kit; epic fail.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I have alway found it enlightening to hear science admit some things remain unknown. That the search for knowledge goes on. That we are not expected to "take it on faith".
    I don't think of science as a belief system, more like a set of tools used to understand the physical world.
    While you may laugh at some of the inconsistencies, I find it encouraging that alternative ideas can be explored without condemnation of heresy.
    Have a better idea? Let's test it for proof.

I don't happen to agree with Intelligent Design (ID).
    Pick a side, stick with it.
    Did God created the world in 7 days? Or did a dust disk coalesce into a sun and planets?
    Is the Earth billions of years old? Or 4,000?
    Did man evolve from more primitive primates? Or did God created him in his image?
    IMHO, I find the gap between ID and science too large to bridge. The attempt to co-opt science as God's tool kit; epic fail.
    I have the a video for you that covers that question and the inconsistencies.

Is Genesis History (2017)
    IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6360332/
    https://openload.co/f/eSsONPnPULM/Is...-PHASE.mkv.mp4

I recommend watching the whole thing but the most interesting parts start at 34 minutes in.
    The thing about "genetics" is that they give you the watered down *and simplified version* in school.
    So it totally looks plausible as long as it is "as simple" as they describe it.

When you get to 1 hour and 1 minute they describe genetics in a more involved and realistic sense, I start to question whether the conventional idea of genes and their functionality (in peoples minds) are truly aware of how complex it all actually is. Had they taught me in school the version this guy points out of understanding DNA functionality (and its byproducts in a 4D conventions)...I would have been pretty darn skeptical of certain supposedly plausible ideas in the mainstream.

Anyway, I recommend you watch it and then give your ideas about it.

By the way, I want to treat this thread almost like an OOParts discussion. Where there are inconsistencies in the fabric of mainstream thinking.

The main thing that brings me to watch any of these is not because I don't understand the standard models enough, but because I noticed that there is some level of beliefs in the interpretations assumed by modern thinking. That in turn had me questioning a problem.

How does any "God" show up in this picture (let alone any ETs who may claim to be our creators or we being their offspring) of a modern world?

If God is who he says he is, and he did what he claims. Why then is it not self-evident? Why does science have an easy time discounting things.
    Just like OOParts don't fit the archaeology just right, I'd like to know under what pre-text God (or any ET faction) shows up and tells us we've got it all wrong.

And if we are wrong and we all have the wool collectively pulled over our eyes, then where is the fault?

So I have been investigating on and off if there are any inconsistencies or at least how sure are we of many different ideas commonly accepted as the truth.

-------------------------

For example, on the ET side they can claim we are offspring of them or related. BUT they really can't.
    Because modern interpretations of all life on Earth is that evolution is the way things have come about. And all life (in it's varied forms) are always tightly related to the ecosystem.

So therefore any microbiologist could easily go and say this is not the case and that plan would fall through in less than a heartbeat.
    So what would be the counter to such a proposition?

-------------------------

Then, on the otherside of the coin, if thee "God" showing up, and claiming to be our creator, you'd have to assume him to be off his rocker as a modern day scientist cause we have way too much information to know better. If he is who he says he is, then something is fundamentally broken in our understandings and many things we assume to understand must be flawed or completely incorrect.

------------------------

I already know at least science is wrong about a ton of things because there exists psi phenomena and spiritual phenomena. But the standard model of physics does not account for these and (assuredly) discounts their existence. In fact, there is no allowances for even variant and ordered phenomena in physical space induced by living beings.

Therefore I am left in the conclusion that there is something deeply wrong. ET must have a card (a plausible sounding story) under their sleeves to explain various situations they won't be able to hide forever from the population down here. God similarly is ?in trouble? because he cannot exist according to the current interpretations of modern beliefs.

Therefore, I conclude there is something deeply flawed in our understanding of things. Something big that somehow we believe to be true but in fact must be false. A logical premise that makes sense and seems plausible but has no actual reality behind it. There is a massive "gotcha" out there and someone will eventually reveal what it is.

Quote Fore said,
    "If God is who he says he is, and he did what he claims. Why then is it not self-evident? Why does science have an easy time discounting things.
    Just like OOParts don't fit the archaeology just right, I'd like to know under what pre-text God (or any ET faction) shows up and tells us we've got it all wrong.

And if we are wrong and we all have the wool collectively pulled over our eyes, then where is the fault?

So I have been investigating on and off if there are any inconsistencies or at least how sure are we of many different ideas commonly accepted as the truth.

Then, on the otherside of the coin, if thee "God" showing up, and claiming to be our creator, you'd have to assume him to be off his rocker as a modern day scientist cause we have way too much information to know better. If he is who he says he is, then something is fundamentally broken in our understandings and many things we assume to understand must be flawed or completely incorrect".
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................
    Hi Fore! FWIW, I didn't watch the video, as I have no questions in this regard. For me as a Christian the "God thing" is totally settled. He is who He says He is, and we are who He says we are!! Certainly. I do understand that there are many like yourself that have all sorts of questions about the reality of God, about just who He really is, and about what He is to man. Such soul searching questions are in the thoughts of all of us for forever important reasons that each of us must come to grip with during our lifetimes - the sooner being the better.

For sure, the fact of God does not develop and come from scientific postulation - it comes directly from God into our hearts!! God has made a way for all of us through his Son Jesus Christ, and what He has done for us is detailed from Genesis through Revelation in the book called The Bible, which is referred to as "God's Word". While much of that book is a detailed history of the life of man, it is for sure an open story about God's love for all, and what He did to correct the result of the sinful fall of Adam and all of man.

So much more I could add, but it is all written right there in the Bible. That Word is "alive", and it does speak to us, if we open our hearts to receive it.

Fore, I do hope that you do find/get the answers to all of your questions concerning areas of "If God is who he says he is"....!!!
    Last edited by calikid; 07-09-2017 at 02:01 PM. Reason: add quote markup

Hi everyone, I think this topic is interesting and have been thinking of science, belief and creator some at times, and how they coexist.

I think science as a belief, is somewhat flawed. Maybe it's more like someone falling to a marketing trick, which is more like customer falling to a promotion and get's to believe one needs to get something, one saw in a commercial. So the scientists even themselves might not believe into science as a belief system, but the followers of scientists' work do. It's not very good as a belief system currently, since it doesn't explain much except in degenerative way, what everything consists of, what can be done with matters, but the question remains, that belief answers and that is "why", where science is completely out of answers ultimately.

I think, for some it's self evident that there is a creator, and I believe this comes from the soul of a person. I however also believe that some people don't either got their soul in their body or haven't got good contact of the soul in persons mind, and I'm not saying this to offend anyone, it's is to me fact only, and when the connection to a soul or highest spiritual entity one can have in a body is lacking, then the belief into the existence of the spirit realm and creator ultimately is missing greatly.

I know this also personally, since I've had times, when the connection to a soul has been missing, and my thoughts then were very "worldly", sort of missing the spirit realm completely, although there was this odd feeling about something greater to exist, but that I had no connection to it.

About the ET and what they may have in place of our science and belief, I have only some channeled info on it, and it's that they have a religion yes, but that science is with in the religion. I was told once, that ET religion is belief into everything at times. Also ET are multidimensional, they have souls, and they do believe into the spirit realm and some entities in there, like into the creator. But they also can have a good connection to the spirit realm. They are sort of aware more and are guided by being consciously aware of the guiding by the spirit realm, which guides everyone and everything also on this planet.

I'm yet to learn more of the ET religion and how it works, but I think they are way further in it than this planet, and I'm not saying that this planet has it worse or less good in terms of religions, only that some have gotten much further in systems of religion and science than what we are, and there is much more to those that what there is today in our knowledge.
    Last edited by mek; 07-09-2017 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

I already know at least science is wrong about a ton of things because there exists psi phenomena and spiritual phenomena.
    Good thread Fore.

The one thing that I always come back to is that flesh sees through fleshly eyes. It is who we are and is our biggest problem. Spiritual eyes can be opened. The blindness of the flesh can be lifted to see,if only in part. The whole flesh must be peeled away before we who still remain in a flesh shell can see with perfect spiritual eyes. Once this occurs the walls of blind eyes leading blind eyes will crumble. This world of thought we now exist in will die a quick death.

Quote Originally Posted by rdunk View Post
    Quote Fore said,

Hi Fore! FWIW, I didn't watch the video, as I have no questions in this regard. For me as a Christian the "God thing" is totally settled. He is who He says He is, and we are who He says we are!!
    I am actually already pretty much settled on God is who He says He is, and things did transpire as He said.

So it is sorta like singing to the choir.

----------------------

I tend to believe that like someone once said, you can make a convincing and perfectly sounding logical argument that in the end is actually completely false.

I don't think you can come to God by way of a logical deduction. Because someone else (much smarter than all of humanity combined) can always make a logical conclusion as to why God is not, never was and never will be present or existent.

But thats not my real point of interest. It is mainly about those who live beyond our bubble of life and its limited periphery on this Earth.

I'd like to know what is that "gotcha" moment that is waiting for us around the corner?

When you speak with a scientist of physics they will always tell you that psi phenomena is impossible. But there is plenty of evidence it persists. Then obviously there is an issue with scientific interpretation as something that is real cannot be ignored nor skipped over. Therefore there is something not right about how science has been conducted or the assumptions MUST be slanted.

If anyone from beyond our sphere comes down, they will have plenty of points to touch upon that invalidates or "corrects" our notions of what we have found in scientific studies. If these beings from beyond our sphere of knowledge do correct us, then it means that someone did something wrong in the interim. Either suppressing evidence or intentionally creating a sort of dogma of science that is secretly incorrect.

-------------------
    ET cannot rewrite physics but they can shed light on some of it's darkest corners.

And if they point out something that is obvious that has been overlooked or misinterpreted, then obviously some funny business has been going on in the worlds academia.

And (when, not if) God does show up, it will be even more Earth shattering to all notions currently understood to be true.

So the biggest question then becomes how come we are so off center if we have measured everything very carefully and rigorously in our scientific circles?

--------------------

I wonder if this is a part of the "great delusion"? We all believe it to be true but are finding ourselves on the road to a deep contradiction just around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaRZ View Post
    Good thread Fore.

The one thing that I always come back to is that flesh sees through fleshly eyes. It is who we are and is our biggest problem. Spiritual eyes can be opened. The blindness of the flesh can be lifted to see,if only in part. The whole flesh must be peeled away before we who still remain in a flesh shell can see with perfect spiritual eyes. Once this occurs the walls of blind eyes leading blind eyes will crumble. This world of thought we now exist in will die a quick death.
    I dunno, it seems too in-congruent. I have read and watched some of the small projects that fringe science researches who have invested very little sums of research money and they have (perhaps not the best teams) yet they plum the depths of what is not accepted by the greater scientific body.

Yet, well funded research circles somehow miss the obvious? Isn't that really strange?

How does a tiny fringe (poorly funded) research team notice ordered physical phenomena between psychics and random generators?
    Yet, decades of (well funded) research into biology on how the components of the human body work seemingly misses any strange phenomena?

-----------------

Military circles take psi science seriously enough to make it black projects. And if you know what they are looking for and what they will find, every dollar they spend is going to bring them amazing advances. Advances that would make science fiction look tame by comparison.

Yet, publicly available science is completely blind and has never found any of it plausible? Isn't that extremely strange?

Can you imagine, a well funded group finding data that suggests that alternative-spatial phenomena can alter cellular performance? Inhibiting growth or augmenting it's performance?

It would be like finding higher dimensional penicillin.

Can you imagine what a single (just one) generic psi pattern generator affecting the growth of a gamut of cellular diseases could bring in terms of money?
    We would no longer have to flood the human body with chemicals in order to effectuate the same treatment of diseases.

And what would we find when we study natural biological systems and their invisible counterparts?
    Imagine the advances in communication and technologies that could be built on just that single corner stone.

---------------------

Yet strangely, poorly funded research teams can notice these strange phenomena in a lab. But not well funded research circles??

I almost feel like someone is gonna have a to feign some surprise when the ET mention it in front of everyone.
    Will we call our own scientists heros or zeros?

I think if you pull on that string, the whole tapestry of lies comes pouring out into the mainstream. I doubt a single area of research will remain untouched.
    Imagine the stories just that realization would tell us about the past and the things we see (and don't see) today.

For example, imagine what an array of sensors designed to pick up protuberances in higher dimensional space would pick up when they correlate patterns that look like those given off by living things but where there are no living things? (spiritual phenomena)

Would transient presences in this spatial background give rise to the first glimpses of deathly figures wandering to and fro across the face of the earth unseen and undetected?

God, I would be exited to see that day. That alone should rewrite human history.
    Last edited by Fore; 07-12-2017 at 07:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I have the a video for you that covers that question and the inconsistencies.

Is Genesis History (2017)
    IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6360332/
    https://openload.co/f/eSsONPnPULM/Is...-PHASE.mkv.mp4

I recommend watching the whole thing but the most interesting parts start at 34 minutes in.
    The thing about "genetics" is that they give you the watered down *and simplified version* in school.
    So it totally looks plausible as long as it is "as simple" as they describe it.

When you get to 1 hour and 1 minute they describe genetics in a more involved and realistic sense, I start to question whether the conventional idea of genes and their functionality (in peoples minds) are truly aware of how complex it all actually is. Had they taught me in school the version this guy points out of understanding DNA functionality (and its byproducts in a 4D conventions)...I would have been pretty darn skeptical of certain supposedly plausible ideas in the mainstream.

Anyway, I recommend you watch it and then give your ideas about it.
    Looks interesting.
    Saw a recent Ancient Aliens, episode S12E06
    "The Science Wars" that sounds similar. Very weird when an artifact carbon dates to hundreds of years in THE FUTURE?!?

Thanks for the video recommendation, on my list to watch soon.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008