Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The United States Space Corps.

Blog Entries

The United States Space Corps.

Could this be Gary Mckinnon's "Solar Warden" program? Coming out of the black budget and into the light of day?

A proposed new military branch would send US troops to guard the galaxy
    By Nancy Coleman, CNN

Pence: We will put American boots on Mars

(CNN)The year: 2019. The mission: Send combat forces into space to save the world from potential Star Wars.
    The crew to get the job done: the United States Space Corps.
    A Congressional committee is proposing that the US armed forces add a new military branch that would, quite literally, send soldiers out of this world.

US military prepares for the next frontier: Space war
    The crew of real-life Buzz Lightyears is described in the National Defense Authorization Act, which is now headed to the full House for a vote.
    There isn't usually anything extraordinary about the NDAA, which every year lays out military spending.
    But this time, the House Armed Services Committee voted 60 to 1 in favor of a bill that would, among many other things, create the first new branch of the armed forces since the Air Force's founding in 1947.
    Among the Space Corps' official duties, as established in the bill, would be "providing combat-ready space forces that enable the commanders of the combatant commands to fight and win wars."

Story continues
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

A step towards legitimizing a covert program that has likely been ongoing for several years.

From the first ARV's to the 'USSS LeMay'; one can only imagine the (likely) trillions spent.

Against what threat has this fleet been (or will be) created?

Given the footage from STS-48 and witness testimonies, it seems apparent that we are and have been engaged in hostilities in or near space for sometime.

Interesting development...

Buzz Lightyear indeed!

Pic of little boy with his brand new Buzz Lightyear that's going to be his number one protector both terrestrially and in outer space against all of those nasty child predators out there!

Last edited by A99; 07-10-2017 at 04:29 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Nice try A99, but quite a stretch.
    Please stay on topic.

Are we encouraged that a suspected black project is moving into the light of day?

I have to think about the justification for another zillion $$$ military branch that we must fund. Loads of social programs that compete for those same tax dollars.
    Attachment 1008

So would Solar Warden which is a code name for a secret space fleet that was once controlled by the gov’t and the United Nations be included in that new Air Force space branch? That program was terminated but what happened to that fleet?
    Anyway, not surprisingly, the top Air Force brass are against this proposal for a new space corps.

Then there's the matter of what McKinnon found when he hacked NASA.
    It was a silvery, cigar-shaped object with geodesic spheres on either side. There were no visible seams or riveting. There was no reference to the size of the object and the picture was taken presumably by a satellite looking down on it. The object didn't look manmade or anything like what we have created.
    I also got access to Excel spreadsheets. One was titled "Non-Terrestrial Officers." It contained names and ranks of U.S. Air Force personnel who are not registered anywhere else. It also contained information about ship-to-ship transfers, but I've never seen the names of these ships noted anywhere else.
    https://www.wired.com/2006/06/ufo-ha...what-he-found/
    Last edited by A99; 07-11-2017 at 12:31 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    So would Solar Warden which is a code name for a secret space fleet that was once controlled by the gov’t and the United Nations be included in that new Air Force space branch? That program was terminated but what happened to that fleet?
    Anyway, not surprisingly, the top Air Force brass are against this proposal for a new space corps.

Then there's the matter of what McKinnon found when he hacked NASA.

https://www.wired.com/2006/06/ufo-ha...what-he-found/
    Begs the question, has the USAF "Space Command" become so large that it's command structure merits a separate entity.
    Makes me wonder if they aren't about to expand facilities/staff in a big way.
    Suspect programs that were covert will be revealed if that happens (fight wars in outer space).
    IMHO a positive step in the right direction since it will lead to congressional oversight.
    Attachment 1008

I agree with you on that. From what I've been reading, the bill seems to have been created exactly for that purpose... congressional oversight, though they aren't saying that directly.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Solar Warden was terminated? This is the first I've heard of it, but then I haven't been checking the exopolitics website regularly.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

I read that it was terminated by the 'President', which I assume was Obama.

update, found that article it was in:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/darr...b_1659192.html

These are my own words after conducting research into the secret program. Whilst conducting an FOI (freedom of information) request with the DoD (department of defence) in 2010, I had a very unexpected response by email from them which read:

“About an hour ago I spoke to a NASA rep who confirmed this was their
    program and that it was terminated by the President. He also informed me that it was not a joint program with the DoD. The NASA rep informed me that you should be directed to the Johnson Space Center FOIA Manager.

The program not only operates classified under the US Government but also under the United Nations authority.
    Last edited by A99; 07-11-2017 at 10:16 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi